Loona's Halloween Part 2

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

As the 1/3 girls had fun in their world, the OEC was just getting started on the Halloween festivities. 

"I got the purple decorations", Choerry beamed. "It was the least I could do after coming back under short notice"

"Yeah", JinSoul agreed. "I still don't know where you went" 

Choerry smiled. "Soon" 

Kim Lip turned around. Of course there would be some tension in the air this Halloween. The three odd eyes were together, which meant something was going to happen before the day ends. 

"Did we miss anything?", a voice asked. 

Choerry turned around and saw Yves and Chuu. "SooYoung, Jiwoo, nice to see you? Did you get Hyejoo or Chaewon to come along?" 

"No Yerim", Yves said, shaking her head. "Hyejoo was being difficult as usual" 

JinSoul bit her lip. "Don't you think you're judging Hyejoo unfairly?"

Choerry and Yves gasped. Chuu ducked her head. "Please nothing hit Jiwoo!!!" 

Yves folded her arms. "What do you know Jinsol, you never met Hyejoo, you didn't even know Eden was a real place until Yerim said something to you" 

"And you didn't know Earth was a thing until Kahei disappeared", Kim Lip countered. "This is my universe. I will kick you out if you don't behave" 

Yves pouted. "Let's go Jiwoo, we don't want Chaewon to be lonely" 

"Isn't she with Hyejoo?", Chuu said. She immediately bit her tonuge. "Sorry" 

 

Choerry turned around. "Jungeun, they are my friends!"

Kim Lip sighed. "Tell them not to be ride to JinSol, we barely know anything about the Hyejoo "situation", so you can't blame us for feeling bad for her" 

JinSoul bit her lip. 

She knew "nothing". 

"Sorry Jinsol", Choerry said. "Now let's party!" She began to dance, which got Kim Lip to join along. JinSoul smiled and jumped in. 

 

Later that evening, JinSoul walked to the tunnel. She smiled when a shadow began to come closer and closer.

"Hello JinSol", a voice said. 

"Hello Hyejoo"