YeoJin: Don’t put your lips on mine, It’s too fast

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Yeojinmadebyxiuminne

The brightness of the coral colored room woken YeoJin. She sat up and look to see three boys. However, they didn't seem real. They looked as if they were wearing mask. One presented a pair of peach, sparkly heels. The mask man looked creepy. 

YeoJin looked at him with wide eyes. This wasn't the type of dreams she usually had. Squeezing her eyes shut, she hoped to come back to the woods to where she ran off too. "Leave me alone!" 

 

YeoJin opened her eyes to see that no one was there. All there were was trees and leaves. Dirt that covered her beautiful features as she wondered where she was. "What the hell?"

She turned around, expecting HaSeul to say langague, but she didn't. 

Because she wasn't there. 

Because YeoJin was all alone. 

YeoJin's body crumbled. "Where am I? Where are you HaSeul?!"

"HaSeul isn't here. No one is here expect for you and me", a voice snapped. 

YeoJin looked up to see a tall girl with ebony hair. "What do you want? And why are you so mean?". She stood up and marched right up to the girl. "Do you seriously think you can talk to me like that or anyone even!". She shook her head. "Do you have no manners?!"

The other girl made a scwol. "Do you have no manners? I don't even know who you are and yet you are speaking to me so harshly"

YeoJin sighed. "Sorry, I'm and just so furstrated right now. I'm lost and I have no idea where I should be going or how to get back to HaSeul and her friends..."

"HaSeul?", the unknown girl repeated. "Is she nice? It's been awhile since I had any friends. My only friend, she was taken away from me. Lead to believe that I was planning on killing her by my enemy"

"I'm sorry", YeoJin said, sympathically. She looked up at the girl. "What's your name?"

"I'm Hyejoo", Olivia Hye said. "And I've been here for the past six months after being allowed to come here to look for the love of my life, my best friend, Chaewon"

"I'm YeoJin", YeoJin said. "And maybe we can help each other"

A sly smile curved on Olivia Hye's face. "That would...be nice"