Intermission: Olivia Hye: They say that time heals Even those words became pain for me

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Year: 2017

Olivia Hye pursed her lips as she saw a new girl ascend in Eden. The blonde girl known as Go Won. 

Chuu beamed, "Hyejoo,a new girl! She's so beautiful!!!" 

The blonde girl blushed. 

Olivia Hye turned to Yves. "SooYoung, is she like us? Is she from Eden?" 

Yves ignored her. "Hello, I'm Ha SooYoung, a girl of Eden. This is Kim Jiwoo and Son Hyejoo, the fellow girls in Eden" 

The blonde girl bit her lip. "I'm Park Chaewon. I'm not from this place. I new a girl named Jung JinSol and Kim HyunJin" 

"We don't know any of those girls", Yves said. "Here, Chaewon, I'll show you to your room" 

As Go Won and Yves left, Olivia Hye felt angry. Yves ignored both of the girls when she was talking to them. However, she spotted Go Won blushing at Chuu and her eyes brightening when she saw Olivia. 

 

Year: 2018 

Olivia Hye waited as Go Won stayed with Kim Lip and JinSoul. She was going to have her odd eye by the time she woke up. Olivia Hye felt bad though. She actually did like Chuu, but she didn't want to be away from her other best friend, but she was. Yves, she couldn't care less. However, what was done was done and by the time Go Wob realized, she would have an odd eye.