Olivia Hye: But My Heart Wouldn't Let You Go

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Oliviahyemadebyxiuminne

Olivia Hye could remember the excitiment she felt when she first ate her forbbien fruit when she first met ViVi. The Blood Plum left blood stains on her lips. However, it wasn't her blood, it was someone close to her. It was Go Won's. Since then flooding dreams spill into her head. She could see Go Won in her arms, hurt, because of her. She knew she shouldn't feel this way. Go Won told her she loved her. However, she couldn't help, but feel as if someone was trying to spilt them up.

That someone was Yves. 

 

Olivia couldn't help, but notice how much Yves was talking to Go Won these days. Every word that came out of seemed to make Go Won feel safe and comfortable. However, when Olivia would enter the room, Yves would say her goodbyes to both Chuu and Go Won before leaving the room, pushing Olivia Hye aside as if she never exisited. 

"What was that about?", Go Won asked when Yves left. 

"I don't know", Olivia admitted. She turned to Chuu. "Jiwoo, you hang out with her more than any of us. Maybe a little more than Kahei. Why is she so mean to me?"

Chuu bit her lip. "I don't know, Hyejoo. SooYoungie wasn't all nice to me before either, but after I began eating strawberries and watching over her a little more she began to like me. Now for Chaewon, Chae is just so cute, I don't understand who wouldn't want to be with her...like you obviously love her. No one really loves me like that.....". She looked up at the two girls who began to give her sympathic looks. "But I'm fine because SooYoungie and I are friends!"

"Jiwoo you sound as if you have a crush on SooYoung", Go Won said. She smiled teasingly. "Do you have a crush on SooYoung?!" 

Chuu folded her arms. "No! SooYoung and I are just friends...and it's nice because she's been so lonely without Kahei. She and Kahei were in love and then Kahei disappered....she just needs someone, but I don't appericate how she treats you, Hyejoo"

Olivia Hye smiled. "That's why you are my favorite unnie besides Chae". She squezzed Go Won's hand. "Now, how about we go and have our supper. I'm straving"

The girls nodded and headed into the dining room. However, there was Yves smiling at Chuu and Go Won. On their plates next to their sweet & sour fish and moon cake was a pineapple and red apple for Go Won and a strawberry and green apple for Chuu. On Olivia's plate was a dead rose on top on the food. Olivia looked back at Yves to see a sinister smile on her face. 

 

Later that evening, Olivia Hye passed by Yves chambers and poked her head in. No one was there. However, her the corner of her eye, she potted a burgundy diary. Quickly going in, Olivia snatched the diary and ran into her room. 

"Goodnight Hyejoo", Go Won said to her as she and Chuu past by her room. "See you in class tommorow"

Olivia said her goodnights and closed the door. From behind it she began reading Yves' diary. 

 

Dear Diary, 

As much as I thought I loved ViVi, I realized there was someone else that I had feelings for. I know it isn't unrequited. I can tell. I am Eve techically in this Eden world. Thus there is a Adam here. My Adam is Go Won. I know she loves me. There is somewhere she does. If not, then I have to do everything in my power to gain the love from Go Won...even if I have to do everything in my power to make Go Won hate Olivia Hye forever after. 

 

Olivia Hye gasped. She opened the door up a little bit to see no one was there in the dark hallway. As her right eye began to glow red as her anger for Yves began to take over. Never, ever will she let anyone take the love of her life, Go Won away from her.