HeeJin: It’s getting late, hurry up Before you lose your way, run to me

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Image result for loona heejin egoist gif

"You broke your mirror", HeeJin heard Kim Lip say to Choerry. "And you chose that you needed our help?" 

Choerry held her breath. Though she wished to stay with her best friends, she had chose to come back and stay with her family. She glanced at HeeJin and sighed. "Chaewon wants to restart the loop", Choerry says. "If she wants it she needs the tape which Hyejoo gave to me and she needs HeeJin to help" 

Go Won smiled. "Hyejoo is here?!" 

"Hey Chaewon", Olivia Hye said. "I'm sorry about earlier all of it including kidnapping you and stuff" 

Go Won kissed the girl. "It's alright. SooYoung and Jiwoo forgive you anyways" 

Olivia Hye pulled away. "Stay back! You're going to get me!". Yves and Chuu raised an eyebrow. 

"I removed the spell", a witch said. It was Yeri. 

"Yoo-rim has been hanging around with her coven and found a spell for SooYoungie", Chuu beamed. "She doesn't love Chaewonnie anymore" 

"Chaewonnie?", Olivia Hye asked. "Next thing I know, I'm Hyejooie" 

Chuu giggled. "Maybe!" 

"Park Chaewon, Kim Jung-eun, we need to focus. We need to officially restart the loop", HeeJin said. "Now can we please get this over with? I don't think I can deal with this any longer"

The odd eye circle girls gathered around before they turned to HeeJin. "Fine", JinSoul said. "But we are going to need Chaewon and Hyejoo"

The two girls stared at them strangely. They exchanged a look before following them down to the secret level of the lore of the Loonaverse.