Loona's Halloween Part 3

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

"SooYoungie!!", Olivia Hye heard early morning from her room. It was clearly Chuu who was running by, but why was she doing it this early. "Cram it!", she shouted. 

Chuu came back to her room. "Hyejoo, don't be silly. It's Halloween!" 

Olivia smiled. Every Halloween, the girls dressed glamorously for a masquerade ball. This year would be the year she knew Go Won would win Princess. It was destiny. 

Go Won popped her head in. "Good morning, Hyejoo". She waved. "Jiwoo is being awfully loud" 

Olivia Hye nodded. She almost forgotten that Go Won is super shy. "Yes, Jiwoo is too loud for some girl"

"Some girl?", Go Won asked. "She's Ha SooYoung, the most beautiful girl here" 

Olivia wanted to say that Go Won is th4 most beautiful girl here, but she knew the girl who laugh and say she was just being nice. She was, but it was also true. "You have your dress?" 

Go Won nodded. "Yes, it's quite simple. Nothing too flashy" 

As usual, Olivia knew that she was referring to Yves. "I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it" 

Later that day, it was about 5pm when Olivia Hye began putting on her outfit for the masquerade. She slipped into her white jumpsuit and went down the hallway to see Go Won with Chuu. 

"Hyejoo... I'm speechless!", Go Won said softly. "You look so beautiful" 

Olivia Hye blushed. "You're lying. Chaewon, you are just a pretty" 

Go Won laughed. 

Chuu squrimed. "You guys are so cute! It's like you're a couple" 

Olivia smiled. 

Later that evening, Olivia Hye was shocked that no one but she and Go Won were here in the dining room. Yves and Chuu disappeared awhile after Go Won won the award that she never thought she would win. Olivia showed her. 

"Hyejoo, you were right", Go Won said. She smiled. "I did win" 

Olivia Hye smiled. "See I told you" 

Go Won pursed her lips. "You did and I didn't believe in myself". She kissed Olivia's cheek. "Thank you". She slipped away. 

Olivia Hye blushed as she looked back at the short girl. She smiled brighter. She loved that girl. Deep with all her heart. 

That's why she kidnapped her from her evil friend, Yves less than a year later.