Olivia Hye: You’ll fall even deeper, Further and further you will

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Olivia Hye wasn't surprised to see Kim Lip angry at JinSoul for her being her, but she should had a little more manners, speaking of which a princess is here. A very powerful one. 

"Jungeun, nice to see you too", Olivia Hye smiled. "I'll like you to meet Chaewon, princess of Eden" 

"Hyejoo, this isn't the time to be sarcastic", Go Won advised. "Jungeun seems unhappy with seeing you here. Why is that?" 

"Hyejoo has explaining to do on why she is here!", Kim Lip said, stomping her foot. "Why are you here?!" 

"Jungeun, we need to give Chaewon a odd eye", JinSoul explained. "It's my owe towards Hyejoo" 

"You gave we enough", Kim Lip exclaimed. "We are done with this Eden Devil!" 

Go Won gasped. "Hyejoo is an angel like me. She is not devil" 

"Chaewon, you clearly can't tell a wolf in sheep's clothing", Kim Lip said, rolling her eyes. 

"Please, Jungeun", JinSoul plead. "I owe her. It's my last one, I promise" 

Kim Lip sighed. "Alright, you can call Yerim, but when she is pissed off at you. Remember that Jungeun said so"

JinSoul and Olivia Hye exchanged a look. It almost seemed as if their plan would work.