HeeJin: A colorless world is boring, Will you change it with your fingers?

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Heejinmadebyxiuminne

The next day, HeeJin lead HyunJin and HaSeul through the busy streets of Seoul, South Korea as they attemted to get to school on time. However, HaSeul was all nippy. She's really worried about YeoJin. 

"HaSeul, are you okay?", HyunJin asked, taking the words right out of HeeJin's mouth. 

HaSeul shook her head. "I'm just worried about YeoJin. She just disappeared on us. It was so...sudden" 

HeeJin nodded, not that she understood.  She always had HyunJin. Never in her life she didn't have her best friend, but now this just seemed awakard. How could she say something when she never felt that way before. 

"She was like a younger sister to me. She and Yerim and now they are both gone", HaSeul said. She looked as if she was about to cry when someone ran into her. 

"I---sorry", the girl said. She was about the same height as HaSeul, but she had pastel rose hair and purple and blue eyes. "I didn't mean to bump into you" 

"It's alright", HyunJin smiled. She scanned the girl's outfit. "Hey, you go to the same school as us, Loona Unity High?" 

The girl nodded.

"What's your name?", HyunJin asked. 

".... it's.... it's ViVi", the girl said. She rubbed her head. "I'm sorry, my memory is a little fuzzy" 

"Well, I'm HyunJin", HyunJin greeted. "These are my friends, HeeJin and HaSeul. Would you like to walk with us" 

Vivi pursed her lips. "I...I think...that would be...nice". She took HyunJin's hand and continued walking. 

HeeJin watched as her best friend took Vivi along. It was strange to her, but she felt a pinch of lost. Not as great as HaSeul's, but still painful.