Intermission: Chuu: A Surprise Part 1

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Guest Stars: Yeri (Red Velvet), Joo E (Momoland), Nancy (Momoland), Dahyun (Twice), Chaeyoung (Twice), Tzuyu (Twice), and Yeonjung (WJSN)

Year: 2017

Image result for loona chuu yearbook

Chuu could remember the old times. The comfortable, fun, sweet times she had on Earth before she was brought into Eden. However, the memories felt dimmer and dimmer as days past by. Though she forgotten most, she still remembered her friends, Kim Lip, Yeri, Joo E, and Yeojung. 

 

"Haiii!", Joo E said, happily when she ran up to the girls at the steps of the school. She smiled brightly. She spun around. "Do you like?"

Yeri was the first to comment. "Your hair is so cheerful!". She stood up to touch the pink hair. She turned to Kim Lip. "At least now the majority of us bleached our hair". 

Kim Lip nodded. "Yerim, your hair is practically back to its original shade. Plus Jiwoo is pretty with her curly bangs already"

Joo E nodded. "She isn't wrong". She spun around some more before she became dizzy. Looking the opposite way she pointed to the distance. "Look, it's Nancy!". She began to run. "Nancy! Nancy!". However, she soon stopped and began panting. 

Jiwoo shook her head. "That's our Joo E"

Looking at the distance, Chuu could see Dahyun along with her friends Chaeyoung and Tzuyu help the girl up. Nancy and Yeonjung came up to Joo E and walked her back here. 

"Joo E, are you okay?", Yeonjung asked her. "You just fell while you were running over to us"

"She was dizzy", Yeri explained. "She kept spinning around as she was happy about her new pink hair"

Joo E nodded. However, she dropped her head onto Nancy's shoulder. "I feel sick, Nancy"

"You want to go home?", Nancy asked. "I'm sure Hyebin would take care of you"

"Will Yeon Woo draw me a picture?", Joo E asked. 

Nancy nodded. 

"Let's go", Joo E grumbled. She clutched her stomach as she and Nancy stood up and began going back home. They past by Dahyun; who gave them an intivition. Dahyun walked to the other girls and gave them one too. 

"What is this for?", Yeonjung asked. 

"Before I graduate, I wanted to throw a party for the upcoming Seniors and my two best friends over there", Dahyun said, cheerfully, pointing at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who were taking selfies. "I wanted you guys to come. We will have so much fun!"

"What type of party is it?", Kim Lip asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"It a lazer tag party", Dahyun said. "It's at the town center next door to the ice cream palor and the pizza place. We're going there afterwards and in between games"

Kim Lip jumped up. "I'm in!". She turned to the other girls. "Please! Can we!"

Yeri, Chuu, and Yeonjung nodded in agreement. "Sure why not"

Dahyun jumped up and down. "Thank you, thank you! I'm going to tell Tzuyu the news right now!". She skipped off happier than she was when she first came by. 

 

Year: 2018

Chuu helped Yves up again. 

"I can't believe with let this happen", Yves groaned. "Hyejoo got away with Chaewon and Jin-sol"

"You know her?", Chuu asked. 

Yves nodded. "She's one of Yerim's friends. She must have given Hyejoo an odd eye. If they had gone to the OEC that must mean that Hyejoo had already prepared an odd eye for Chaewon. We don't even know what she can do now. All this power is going to overwhelm her without the proper training"

"We could always ask Yerim for help", Chuu suggested. 

Yves shook her head. "We can't. Yerim told me that she was leaving to go to Earth to bring back together Kahei, HaSeul, and HeeJin"

Chuu raised an eyebrow. "I don't even know who they are"

Yves sighed. "I know. I just don't know what we are going to do"

"I do", a new voice said. 

Chuu turned around. "AH!"

"Jiwoo, it's me", the voice said. "Remember?"

Chuu smiled. "It's you!-"

 

To be contiuned...