Choerry: Sometimes the stars shine brighter when the night is over

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Image result for loona girl front cassette tape gif

Choerry looked back at the unfamiliar girls. "This is the hidden floor of the Loonaverse. It contains my mirrors and the information of what you guys been doing". She sighed. "I'm the keeper of all the information until the rightful girl can take her place. And at this rate, with this reversal, she'll never get the chance. 

HeeJin moved foward from Go Won and Olivia Hye. "Am I that girl?"

Choerry shook her head. "There is no reason in telling you. All I can say is that the girl has dark hair like yours and has played a signifcant role in loonaverse"

Kim Lip turned to the girls. "This is where we will make the reset". She turned to HeeJin. "Stand in the middle, Chaewon, Hyejoo you stand next to HeeJin, but back from where she is. JinSoul, Yerim, and I will form the circle"

The girls done as they were told and got into their position. 

JinSoul took out the tape and did a spell putting in a little of her power. Kim Lip and Choerry did the same. "This is for the reset and the original powerful beings need to do this excluding the princess"

"It's time", Choerry said. She past the tape back to Kim Lip who was then able to stand in the middle, taking Go Won's place. "HeeJin, Hyejoo, hold on to it. When I let go, HeeJin contiune click the play button and then Hyejoo destory it"

HeeJin and Olivia Hye nodded. When Kim Lip had let go, HeeJin turned to Olivia Hye. "Are you ready". 

The younger girl nodded. 

"1, 2, 3!", the girls said together. Then, there was a flash of light.