Yves: Oh It Feels Like We Might Touch

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Yves carassed Chuu's auburn hair as the girl laid on her. She felt normal right now. It was okay. However, she needed to finish her mission. Help Choerry with her problems. Free herself along with Chuu, Go Won, and Olivia Hye from Eden, but how could she when she was under a spell? Everyone else was free. Starting with Olivia Hye before Yves even thought about taking a bite of her apple, then Yves, following behind Chuu. The chandlier had three out of four lights on. The fourth light was blinking. She was getting closer. 

 

"What are you thinking about?", Chuu asked the older girl. 

Yves shook her head. "I'm trying to figure out how I am suppose to free Chaewon if I'm like this". She sat up and looked in the mirror. "I'm a monster. I'm hurting myself and everyone else when I'm trying to help"

Chuu pursed her lips. "I contacted Yerim for help. She said that she can drop on in, but all she can do is drop an apple to fully free Chaewon. Chaewon has a pineapple and it's not apart of the Rose family. That's why Chaewon is special. She said that she would tell us when she dropped the apple off so we could go and bring Chaewon into this"

Yves nodded. "Thanks", she said, weakly. 

Suddenly, Choerry apperaed dressed in all black. "I dropped the apple", she said. It felt so distance. "It's your turn. Only she can choose to bite into them. You understand?"

The girls nodded. "Thank you, Yerim", Yves said. Choerry disappered, leaving the two girls behind. Yves turned to Chuu. "Are you ready? Let's go!" 

 

From the corner of the hallway, Yves and Chuu watched Go Won enter the dining room. She sat in the hair and stared at her forbbien fruit. 

"Yes!", Chuu squealed, quietly. "She's going to do it!"

"Sh!', Yves hushed. 

Go Won cut the piece of pineapple and placed it in . She chewed and swallowed it. She then picked up her apple and bit into it. Closing her eyes, her features changed revealing someone new. The Princess of Eden. 

The Princess of the Loonaverse. 

 

Yves left her hiding place. Placing the crown on Go Won she gave her a hug. "You are one of us now"

Go Won smiled. "Thank you, but now all we have to do is fix you before we leave Eden forever. And I think with my new powers, I can reverse what happened to you"

Yves smiled. "Thank you", she whispered. She looked back at Chuu. "Come here, Jiwoo. It's time to leave this place once and for all. With the help of Hyejoo, we can do anything!"

"Not so fast!", a voice boomed. 

The three girls turned around and gasped at the sight. Red, glowing eyes stared at them, scaring them at what their friend became.