Go Won: The shining moments, The door that I dreamed of has opened, Baby

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Gowonmadebyxiuminne

Go Won felt the darkness melt into her lightness as Olivia Hye touched her hand. It had always been the two of them together in Eden. Yves ignored them everyday since the departure of ViVi and Chuu was too busy following Yves around like a puppy, but it didn't bother her. She likes spending time with Olivia Hye alone. The rose in her heart bloomed for her each and every second of the day. Her rose would bloom for her even in death. 

"Chaewon, I'm glad it's just the two of us", Olivia Hye whispered as she put her fingers through Go Won's golden locks. "It's so noisy and bright when we are with the others. Plus they are too slef absorbed in themselves to actually pay attention to us"

"Yeah...", Go Won agreed. However, part of her felt as if Yves was trying to get into her head. She recently had been leaving apples around and following her like Chuu did to her. Yes, it was nice for the attention, but only when it was from Olivia. 

"Is there something wrong?", Olivia Hye asked. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

Go Won nodded. "No, there isn't anything wrong. I just was thinking...about us"

"Chaewon, if you're going to say you like me. Then, let me answer you now. I'm going to be blunt with you. I like you too". She leaned in to Go Won and kissed her lips, leaving a red stain. She quickly backed away. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, not at all", Go Won said, blushing. "I...I loved it. I love you"

Olivia Hye smiled. "It's nice to know that I have someone I can trust here"

Go Won nodded. "I'm glad I have you too". She buried her head in Olivia Hye's chest as she thought about what Yves was trying to pull. She had to protect Olivia, even if it's the last thing she ever does.