Chuu: The Tip Of My Tounge Is Sweet

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Chuu knew that this spell is what was getting in the way of the friendship between both her, Yves, Go Won, and Olivia Hye, but she never expected it to affect them to the point of insanity. 

Then again, this wasn't the first spell to affect them. As life on Earth went by, Eden was like a frozen void of pardise and dispair. Six months had past on Earth. It's been six months since ViVi left. Three months since Yves fell from Eden. Well, truly fell, not when she first accepted the apple that Chuu left for her six months ago when Olivia Hye originally had her fruit. 

 

"Hyejoo!", Chuu heard Go Won scream from next to her. "What's wrong?" 

Olivia Hye floated above the girls. Her arms were folded and her eyes glew red. "Step away from Chaewon, SooYoung. I know what you were planning to do to her!". She leviated Yves and threw her against the wall. "You really think I wouldn't find out that you were trying to steal my girlfriend to fill the void of Kahei!"

Yves felt defeated. She parted her lips to say something, but she passed out before she got the chance. 

"She doesn't need Kahei", Chuu began, slowly. "She has me. Hyejoo, you don't understand. SooYoungie doesn't want Chaewon, she wants me. She's under a spell she can't do anything about this. That's why we needed Chaewon to eat her pineapple, so she could reverse the spell"

Olivia Hye pursed her lips. She turned to Go Won. "Is it true, yyou ate your fruit?"

Go Won bent her head down in dismay. "I didn't want to...I didn't want to leave...I didn't want to leave you, Hyejoo...I'm sorry". She began to cry. "Please forgive me! I love you!"

Olivia Hye picked up the older girl. "It's okay, Chae. You didn't do me any diservice. I had my fruit too. We can still be together"

"Where?", Go Won asked. She wipped away the tears. 

"Anywhere. I know a place that I can bring you into. My friend prepared it for you to enter", Olivia Hye answered.

"No!", Yves exclaimed. She woke up and scrambled to the girls. "You can't take her anywhere. She should leave if she wants to!"

As Olivia Hye was about to say something, a girl came out of nowhere and stared right at Olivia Hye. "What did I miss, Hyejoo?". She gasped. There was Yves, bleeding. Go Won, tear standed. Chuu, in between the two girls. "What the hell?!"

Olivia Hye turned around. "Jin-sol. I-"

JinSoul's eyes widen. "That's Yerim's friend. We...you can't kill her!"

Olivia Hye bit her lip. "I wasn't thinking about that"

"Come on", JinSoul said. She placed a cherry in both Olivia Hye and Go Won's mouth. "Eat it now and wish to go to the in between"

Olivia Hye smirked at the girls as she disappered into nothing.