Go Won: But for the most part The day’s been plastered with fake smiles

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Go Won woke up with a new feeling. A powerful feeling. She blinked a couple times before she stood up and walked over to the mirror. She realized she wasn't there. "Agh!" 

Kim Lip ran inside. "What's wrong? Chaewon, where are you?" 

"I'm here, but I can't see myself. There is only a Eden green eye", Go Won exclaimed. 

Kim Lip chuckled. "Chaewon, you are invisible. It's your odd eye power" 

Go Won smiled. "How do I stop?" 

"Blink twice", Kim Lip said. 

Go Won did as she was told and appeared before Kim Lip. "Thank you Jungeun, I have to thank JinSol and Yerim too. Where are they?" 

"Yerim is back on Earth", Kim Lip said. "However, our contact with her has been broken. I think she's upset with us because of Hyejoo and you" 

Go Won sighed. "I'm sorry. I caused so much trouble for eating my fruit. My love for Hyejoo and everyone in Eden has hurt everyone" 

Kim Lip turned to Go Won. "What are you saying?" 

"I need to recreate what was here before. If I get ahold of all three world's, with the help of you and HeeJin, I can restart the universe and destroy Eden and Earth. The OEC will exist with all important places in this world and everyone in it" 

Kim Lip smiled. "I'm sure that's a wonderful plan, but that means we need to find HeeJin and the casssestte tape" 

"You mean this tape?", a voice asked. 

Go Won turned around to see Hyejoo, "Hyejoo, give me the tape please" 

"No", Olivia Hye said. "You want to bring everything and everyone who hates me into a world where they can kill me" 

"They won't hate you if I restart the tape", Go Won said, calmly. "Please?" 

Olivia Hye shook her head. "No!" 

JinSoul jumped in. "I'm sorry!". She grabbed the girl and brought her to the woods before leaving her there alone.