Chuu & Yeri: The more steps I take, the deeper it gets

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

"Yoo-rim!", Chuu beamed. "I missed you so much! How are the girls?" 

Yeri smiled. "I'm fine. The others are too. We are practicing our witchcraft and the 1/3 girls have us to thank. We help cast the song of Sonatine" 

"You're a witch?", Yves said with disapproval. 

"Is this the legendary SooYoung, Joo-hyun has told me about you", Yeri said. "She says you are like an enchantress" 

"Thanks?", Yves said. 

"She didn't mean it like that", Yeri said. "However, we have important matters. Take me to the OEC please. We need to find Hyejoo" 

"She has Chaewon and JinSol locked us out after Halloween last year", Yves explained. 

"I broke the barrier spell with Soo-yeong", Yeri said. "Now come on. 

Chuu and Yeri immediately found Kim Lip, JinSoul, and Go Won coming down the tunnel when they were close enough to the OEC. 

"Princess Chaewon, I'm Kim Yoo-rim", Yeri said. "We are here to find Son Hye-joo" 

"You're too late", JinSoul sighed. "I had to stop her from hurting Chaewon. She is in the forest. We need to find HeeJin in order to restart the the loop and relieved everyone of their sins" 

Yeri nodded. "I'll try to find a spell to help. I need to go back and ask the others for help. Jiwoo, don't do anything stupid" 

Chuu nodded as she watched the girl run back to her coven.