Choerry: Like A Magnet, I'm Already In Front of You

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Choerrymadebyxiuminne

Choerry looked at her sleeping friends. The R/V felt crowded at the moment as they kept driving. However, she was the only one driving at the moment. Though, she wasn't driving for herself. There was no current denstation for her. Instead this was for HaSeul. It had beeen six months since she left. Six months since the Loona 1/3 girls disbanded and went their seperate ways, now it was up to her to find them. No one, but them could save the day. No one, but them could bring them back together. However, it was much more than that. Something else was calling Choerry. 

The R/V stopped close by a tunnel. Choerry unbuckled her seat belt and looked back at Kim Lip and JinSoul. The two girls were sleeping, they wouldn't had noticed if she left for a moment. 

"Yerim...", JinSoul said. She lifted up her head and looked right at Choerry. "Where are you going?" 

"Um, I was going to grab some snacks", Choerry fibbed. 

JinSoul nodded and drifted back asleep. 

Choerry opened the door and slipped out. Closing the door, slowly, she made her escape. She began to run until she reached the post office. She sighed as she dropped off a letter addressed to someone on Earth...HyunJin. 

"Choerry"

Choerry turned around to face the tunnel. 

"Choerry", the voice repeated. It was coming from the tunnel. 

Choerry began running down the tunnel. As she kept going she ran into a tall girl with brown hair. She wore a gree top with a black, leather jacket. "Choerry, you are here. Kahei told me I could come to you when I escaped Eden"

"You are...", Choerry began. 

"SooYoung", Yves said. "And she told me I could ask you for help to free all the girls in Eden, starting with Jiwoo"