ViVi: Just Like This, Forever, In Your Arms

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Vivimadebyxiuminne

ViVi felt as if she could hide her secret as long as she wanted to. It didn't seem to realize that there was something indeedly wrong with her. It first started when she left Eden. It just seem so sudden that she was able to pass through that gate and went through the tunnel. Immediately she ran into Kim Lip who was going to the train station. She lended her help and together the girls found Choerry. However, Choerry saw past her newly acquired odd eye. She said that she knew she was from another world. Which ViVi admitted to. She told her how she was trying to get to Earth and with the help of a small cherry there she was on Earth. 

That's how she met the new love of her life. 

HyunJin. 

 

"HaSeul is hellbent on finding her best friend, YeoJin. She already lost Yerim. She went somewhere. She went to the same school as us, but she just...poof! She disappered", HyunJin explained. 

"I know Yerim", ViVi said, softly. "She told me about you, HyunJin. She said you wanted to be more than this world. You wanted to explore and find new places"

HyunJin stopped. "Ah, Yerim. She always knew people much better than they knew themselves. She leaned into ViVi. "Don't tell HaSeul, but Yerim has been sending me postcards. However, I know HaSeul would be hurt to know her best friend was spending a little more time with me on her final days here"

"You make it seem as if she is dead", ViVi said. 

"She is to most", HyunJin admitted. "Some don't actually remember Choi Yerim. It's as if she never exisited" 

ViVi held her breath. She didn't say anything else as the girls headed to school. She held closely to her backpack that was slowly charging her. She bit her lip. This secret wasn't going to be easy espically if HyunJin now expected something her. 

"I just miss her so much", HaSeul cried. She put her hands in front her eyes. HeeJin held closely to her. 

ViVi immediately felt a ping of guilt. However, she knew she couldn't tell on HyunJin. Not now, not ever.