JinSoul: Mixed with the rain, Our love song is spreading

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Jinsoulmadebyxiuminne

JinSoul removed her hands from her eyes. Turning around, she saw a girl. Her apperance was similar to Choerry's. However, her hair was darker and she was taller. Her skin was a little more paler too. "Yerim?"

The girl turned around. She wore a black shirt with the word "Wimer" on it. "Yerim...that's who HaSeul was looking for", she mumbled. She raised an eyebrow. "And who are you suppose to be and how did you find me?"

JinSoul parted her lips. "I'm JinSol. I'm looking for HyunJin. She's a member of Loona 1/3"

The girl smiled. "I don't know who you are still, but you found her. The one and only HyunJin who has ran from her problems back on Earth"

"All in good time will explain my presents in your life, but for now, just follow me", JinSoul said. She began to reach out for HyunJin, but she backed away. "What's wrong, HyunJin?"

"No! I won't go with you", HyunJin exclaimed. She backed away and began to scream. 

 

JinSoul bang her head up against the floor. In the truck camper laid she, Kim Lip, and Choerry. The odd eye circle had been completed for six months and already they had beeen searching for the Loona 1/3 members. That mission had scared them. Mainly Choerry as they learned why they had spilt up. According to Kim Lip it was because HaSeul wanted to search for YeoJin, but HyunJin and ViVi felt like projects and didn't want to help her. HeeJin stayed behind and chose to help her, but was caught up in the Eden drama during it and hadn't returned since. 

Choerry looked around. Nights had always been like this for her. She would wake up and toss and turn. She would leave the truck and wouldn't come back for hours. JinSoul always stayed behind to wait for her, but recently, something had been tugging after her too. It was like someone was out there in the middle world besides them and she wanted something from her. 

"Yerim, go back to bed", JinSoul grumbled. She smacked her head down on her pillow. This mission was taking a toll on them and she wasn't sure how long she could go through this. Thinking about her encounter with HyunJin, she was sure she could find her again and this time she wouldn't get away.