Yves: All My Life, By My Life

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Yvesmadebyxiuminne

Yves wished that she wasn't here. Of course, who would want to be here with three Eden struck girls. Secertly, sneaking glances at Chuu, Go Won, and Olivia Hye, she couldn't help, but feel disgusted by the sight of Edenism. Then again, she couldn't blame them. Just days ago, she was just like them until she met ViVi, but she's gone now. Now, Yves wanted to leave, but how was she went the Lucfier would snitch and the Angel would sing a.k.a the best friends, Olivia Hye and Go Won. Then, an idea popped up into her head. 

"I could trick them...", Yves mumbled. It would be easy of course. Yves already knew Chuu had a crush on her, so it would be easy for her to eat her forbbien fruit, the strawberry. Go Won would be a little tricky due to her good-girl ways, but Olivia Hye would be the easiest due to her being the "bad girl". If she got to Olivia Hye, then she would automatically get Go Won as well. Then together, the four of them could leave. However, she didn't really care much for them at the moment...

The lunch bell rang and the girls quickly left the libary. As Chuu bounced up and down behind Yves, Go Won and Olivia Hye drift lightly behind. 

On her plate was a red apple. Red and declious, full of temptation. She reached for it, but she felt someone's eyes lay upon her. She turned to see Olivia Hye giving her a stern look. 

"SooYoung, what do you think you're doing?', Olivia Hye asked. She folded her arms. 

Yves bit her lip.

Chuu and Go Won were now looking at her. However, Chuu seemed to be giving a worried look towards her. It was as if she knew exactly what was going on. As Yves was about to say something, Chuu came to her save. "I gave her an apple!", Chuu exclaimed. "I saw how much Yves likes apples and I thought she would want one"

Yves nodded. "I was wondering who left this for me...now it's nice to know I have at least a friend here! Unlike you Hyejoo who doesn't really have one!"

Olivia Hye gave a hurt expression. She took her and Go Won's plate before leaving the room. Go Won followed her. Chuu, however, beamed. It was the first time Yves had ever called her a friend. She was getting closer and closer.

Yves picked up the apple and studied it. As she bite into it, Chuu tapped her shoulder. "Um, can I eat with you?"

Yves laughed. "Thanks for the offer, but...yes, yes you can sit with me!"

Chuu beamed before taking a seat next to Yves. She stared at Yves as she began to take a bite of her apple. All of a sudden, Yves' fall from Eden began.