Home

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Home

They proceeded on to their journey with the girls resting comfortably on the backs of their wolves as Dahyun leaded the group on foot. 

Echo caught up with Dahyun while Jisoo rested on his back in daze, deep in thought. 

“Penny for your thoughts, your highness?” 

Dahyun asked curiously waking Jisoo’s reverie back.

“I.. remembered.. Queen Irene saying Harmonia to me.. Is.. is that my name?” Jisoo said as she recalled a memory. 

“Yeah.. My dad—King.. Enyalius called me, Hemera.. something..” Robin said from behind riding Raven. 

“Athenai..” Dahyun completed for her chuckling as she corrected her self.

“You are Princess Harmonia..” Dahyun craned her head back at Jisoo. 

“Named after the Goddess of Harmony and Concord. Kingdom of Horae, headed by 3 Queen Goddesses and Maidens, Irene, Joy and Wendy. Personally raised by Queen Irene herself, after Eros the God of Love gave you to them as gifts from Aphrodite, guarded by your royal guardian, Echo..” 

“Gave me as a gift?” Jisoo tilted her head to the side.

“You were moulded from clay..” Dahyun stated. 

The girls shared bewildered expressions.

“It’s hard to believe huh?” Dahyun chuckled. 

“That’s absurd..” Jisoo stated making a face. 

“That’s why I said it’s complicated on how you guys were born. Because technically, you weren’t bred physically by a mortal. You are all full blood goddesses, created all differently..” Dahyun explained. 

“Then how was I made?” Robin queried with sass. 

Dahyun let out a chuckle. “You are as feisty and powerful as your Kingdom, Princess.” She commented. 

“You came from the Kingdom of Enyalius. Warriors, Soldiers and Protectors. With the Kingdom guarded by the titan of war, Pallas, I doubt any enemy would survive there..” Dahyun chuckled at the thought. 

“Especially in the hands of your father and ruler, King Enyalius, a son of Ares, God of War whose only sweet spot is for his children, his twin boys, your younger siblings, Enyo, God of Destruction and Eris, God of Chaos.. And of course you, his eldest and only girl, Princess Hemera Athenai, named after the Goddess of Daylight, Wisdom & Strategic War. Bonded from pieces of metal from Hephaestus, and moulded by the gush of storm clouds, born along side your wolf, Raven. I bet no one could get through you and the Kingdom of Enyalius.” Dahyun narrated. 

Raven huffed and growled for effect.

That’s definitely for sure. They’ll go through me first before they lay a hand on my princess.

Show off

Bambam rolled his eyes as he walked along side Jackson.

“I have a father.. and two baby brothers..” Robin breathed in relief that she has a family out there waiting for her. 

“I have.. a mom.” Jisoo held her heart while her lips slowly turned into a smile.

“And for you Princess..” Dahyun slowing her pace to match Nyx and Lisa. 

“You’re the youngest of 3 sisters of the Kingdom of Hecate. Kingdom of Healing, Magic and Protection. You’re one of the Moon Goddesses headed by Artemis an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter