Bleed

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bleed

“When the Sun is at the skies the longest

bring forth to a war of the Kingdom’s bravest’

 

The dawn breaks upon them while the sun slowly bleeds into the horizon indicating the start of the Solstice, the longest day of the year. 

Jinyoung almost knocked on Jisoo’s door at dawn hoping to check up on her but he was surprised by Queen Irene’s presence walking towards him. 

“My lady.” He curtsied as he greeted. 

Irene smiled before laying a caring hand on his shoulder. 

“I’ll take it from here for now, Jinyoung. Go on to your troops and get ready.” She instructed. 

“Of course your highness.” He replied before he bowed and left. 

Irene knocked on Jisoo’s door before she entered. She took a good look around to see an empty room and bed. The terrace was open with the wind flowing through the white curtains. Jisoo was peacefully on the ground facing her Kingdom as she meditated. The Queen smiled as she quietly went over to sit by her side. 

Happy Birthday, my love 

Thank you Mom

They spoke in thoughts focus on finding their center and not breaking their silence. 

They silently breathe in the fresh air of Horae as their chest rose and the sun finally fully rose the skies enveloping them into a warm daylight. 

 

***

 

Back at the Kingdom of Enyalius each soldier polished, shined and sharpened their weapons while magnetrons reformed their armours. They all marked themselves with black charcoals and prepared all their weaponry.  

At dawn until daylight, Enyalius personally trained Robin with judo at the vast field while the dawn breaks. Robin was already drenched in sweat as she successfully defeated her father to the ground. Enyalius gave a proud smile and nod at his eldest who was ready and prepared for the battle.

 

*** 

Asclepius dropped by to check on Lisa and was proud to see his eldest daughters helping her. 

The Hecate sisters were all down in their magic room meditating. A bright purple force was illuminating the 3 sorceress as they chanted in Latin while they hover in the air legs crossed focusing on their meditation.

 

*** 

 

The time came when they all suit up in their armors. Jisoo donned a beautiful reflective gold armor, handcrafted in Hephaestus’ Workshop, a finest metalwork by the magnetrons. Calliope and Polymnia were all honoured to help dress the Princess in her gear. Her majestic silver sword blessed by Queen Irene herself, sat comfortably in her waist when the Queen kissed it protection and prayers as she buckle it around her daughter.

“Be brave, my love.” She said to her daughter planting a kiss on her forehead. 

 

***

 

Robin was already donned in her specialised armor tailor made to resist the pulsing heat of her electricity and still be manipulated with her magnetron abilities. Scales skittered and sharpened more elaborately for protection than for style while the tips of her metal claws blinked at a reflection of the sun light. Along with her house colors of red bands and clothes inside while a mark of her Kingdom’s insignia of swords embroidered proudly at her chest plate. 

She also had charcoal marks on her face as like any of her soldiers in her Kingdom. Enyo and Eris handed her customised bow made by her father himself mixed with crystal stone as she strapped in her bow quiver behind her. She messed with their curly red hairs before she turned to her father. 

King Enyalius towered over her with his warmth before bending down to level her gaze. He planted a kiss on her forehead before laying his forehead comfortably on hers. 

“May the gods bless you, Hemera. I am forever proud to have you as my daughter.” He whispered before he stalks back up before her. 

“Happy Birthday.” He added smiling warmly at her. 

Robin fought the urge to choke up a cry as she proudly raised her head to face her father. He laid a fist on his chest while his red velvet crimson cloak flew by the wind behind him. Robin mirrored his gesture placing her fists over her heart as their sign of pride. 

 

***

 

Asclepius pulled his hands behind his neck as he fumbles for the lock of his necklace. He lifted it up to wear it over Lisa’s neck already in her deep purple plate only serving purpose to protect her heart. Her tattoo scriptures still around her skin waiting to be summoned sooner. Her toned abs was glistening like crystals under the daylight. While her arms and legs were partly covered by crystal stone metals for her protection. Her armor was light, she needs speed to conjure her spells and a heavy armor would just slow her down. 

“My dearest star, this is my gift for your birthday.” He said fixing the stone neatly above her collarbones. 

“For protection.” He added before he kissed his youngest in the forehead. 

The purple crystal blinked as it reflected light. 

“Remember what we taught you.” Jennie said as she took her turn to hug her sister while they send her off. 

Rosie was already chucking up tears as she took her turn embracing her sister tight in her arms. 

“I won’t let you down.” Lisa said proudly.

She raised her chin towards her family with pride before she stepped towards Bambam as she ascends to the gate with her army. 

 

***

 

At a vast deserted field just half way through the Kingdom of Dias, lie the allied Kingdom’s troops lined up and ready. 

They ascend the dry patch of cracked land as they await. Flags of each Kingdom hung proudly and high on silver metal sticks as it flew against the breeze. Each insignia painted boldly to mark their Kingdom and to represent the colors of their houses, each a proud shade of Gold, Red & Green. 

Mythical beasts trained by vipers alined, nymphs and were-creatures across the Kingdom were all present to give aid for the Solstice battle. 

The three Princesses were up front leading each of their group of battalions. 

Robin faced Jackson beside him who was also now in his armor, his stars embedded on his plate indicating his commanding rank while his eyes glimmered bright and fury red. 

“This is it.” He said laying his forehead against Robin’s. 

“You and me, okay?” Robin reminded. 

“Always.” He replied before planting a kiss on her lips as they part. 

Robin turned her head over to Lisa on her left nodding her on cue.

Jackson shifted into a wolf before Robin while Lisa dipped her chin in acknowledgement.

“Contego, servo, vindico, protego.” Lisa chanted right on time as Raven shifted into a majestic black bird.

Jackson flew off and scouted the enemies. Robin stood by smiling proudly as he disappeared from their view. 

A hand held lightly on Robin’s shoulder making her turn her head. 

“Don’t worry, we protect our own.” Yunhyeong said smiling warmly at her before returning back to his line of archers. Robin responded with a simple smile and a nod. 

 

***

 

“I trust you.” Jisoo then said to Jinyoung who was in his gold armor as well as he held his helmet on his hand. 

He bent down kissing her cheek before leaning his forehead on hers while a small bright glow illuminated in between their touch indicating their strong bond. 

 

***

 

“Aeternum indelebilis” (The eternal, imperishable ) Lisa chanted a personal protection spell all over Bambam in his armor as he stalks before her. A spell specifically made for her own guardian.

“I’m with you, all the way. I promise.” Bambam said planting a deep kiss on her forehead before he pulled back.

Lisa then walked over in front of her battalions before she levitated up before them. She called for the moon’s energy as her tattoo scriptures slowly glowed brightly around her. 

From afar, she can see her family standing proudly at a tower watching over them. Rosie stilled and kept her sobs muffled while Jennie tried her hardest not to break her calm exterior while tears slowly fall down her cheek. 

The first row of Hecate’s troops were various green warden nymphs, cygnets and were-creatures all heavily armoured in various steels. Lord Ten was leading his troop of Telkies behind him proud to give aid to their Princess. Beside him stood Prince Eunwoo who got his Cygnet and Greenwarden troops to fight alongside her while Dahyun proudly shared his side. 

“Omni maximo verto!”  Lisa ordered asking the first row of Hecate’s battalions to shift into their were-creature forms.

Various types of predators formed the first row with panthers, jaguars and large wolves alike. They huffed and growled after successfully shifting into their forms. They all hollered and banged their shields getting hyped up. 

Bambam raised his chin over to Lisa’s levitating body over her troops as she looms over her battalion. 

“Honestae sunt omnes viri bellatores.” (You are all honourable warriors)  Lisa said in fluent Latin over to her battalions. “Superbia in proelia” (I am proud to battle with you all.) 

“Bene est omnibus institutus es.” (You have all been trained well)  She added. “Si morieris, sic itur ad astra” (If you die today, you will all be honoured through the stars) 

“Scuto amoris divini!!” (By the shield of God’s love) Lisa chanted their battle cry. 

“Stamus contra malum!!” (We stand against evil) She cried out with heightened fury and drive. 

“Soli Hecate Gloria!!” (Glory to Hecate alone) Lisa yelled out lifting her fists in the air.

“Soli Hecate Gloria!!” Her battalion cried out with her yelling along, howling and hollering and making noises with their gears. 

 

***

 

“It’s been an honor to battle with Olympus’ greatest warriors and soldiers.” Robin started to face Enyalius’ battalion who were all heavily armoured and had their charcoaled faces ready. 

“I wouldn’t have been ready without the best and strongest of instructors of the Crimson Guard.” She continued gazing over each to Bobby, Jooheon, Hanbin, & Yunhyeong who dipped their heads in acknowledgement with their fists on their chests. 

“And I wouldn’t be more confident without Enyalius’ bravest, strongest of warriors by my side. All willing to fight with me in this battle.” Robin voiced out louder. 

Her battalion started to stomp their sticks, and bang their steel chests with their fists.

“Kingdom of Enyalius, will stand guard and protect what we need to protect!” Robin started to yell out their battle cry. 

“HOOH HOOH!!” The battalion cried out lifting their swords & spears. 

“Defend what we need to defend!” Robin continued on. 

“HOOH HAH!” They huffed. 

“Blood for blood!!! Right for Right!” She proudly yelled while her voice grew rasp watching over her battalion with growing pride. 

“For Enyalius, we fight!!” Robin reformed her bow into a sharp sword with the tip blinking at the light.

“And For Ares to Rise!” She cried out grunting at the weight of their motto. 

“Red as the dawn!!” The soldiers cried back their signature.

“HOO!! HOO!! HOO!!” They all chanted hollering, punching their armoured chest and lifting their swords and spears. 

 

***

 

Jisoo walked over proudly watching her set of dignified line of Peace Keepers in proper order. 

“I’m giving my full undying gratitude to you all for being in this battle with me even if it means your death.” Jisoo laid out her sentiments her voice rang easily across her battalion as Jinyoung increased her volume. 

“You are all acknowledge as heroes even before this war begins.” She continued relaying her gratitude. “We will all fight through the end, until peace and justice is served.” 

“Si vis pacem, para bellum” (If we want peace, we must prepare for war)

Horae’s battalion nodded with their war faces on banging on their shields. 

“Sit nomine digna!” (May we be worthy of the name) Jisoo started their battle cry with her fists laid on her heart while her soldiers mirrored, thumping their chests with their fists.

“Supero omnia!!”  (We will surpass everything) 

“Sursum corda!!” (Lift up your hearts) 

“For Horae!” Jisoo yelled out.

“For Horae!!!” They all followed cheering and hollering for their Kingdom’s pride. 

 

***

 

It was utterly silent after each Kingdom chanted their battle cries. The wind blew past them as they waited for Dias’ army. 

Robin stopped to a halt after Raven sending his vision while Jisoo paused herself seeing her nearby future of the fleet of Dias’s army. 

Robin saw a vision of the whole fleet of Dias’ army complete with their strongest monsters from Tartarus headed by the 3 prince.

“Do you have a visual, your highness?” Jooheon queried.

“They’re coming.” Robin muttered as she looked over to her friends who nodded hinting them the news. 

Raven came back with his loudest cry transforming back into Jackson’s human form as he stands beside Robin. 

"Stand Guard." Jackson instructed his Crimson Guard soldiers.

The three princesses leaded their warriors giving each other a signal of a nod. 

“Shields up front!” Robin ordered out as all first rows of the 3 Kingdom’s battalions marched forward and prepared in a shield formation. 

Wreckers of different Kingdoms stood proud both human and were-creature alike, ready to shield their fleet.

Lisa gathered her powers again in front looming high before them, chanting a huge blessing spell for all of their Kingdom’s warriors. 

“Benedicto tibi nostra iuventus!” (Bless you our warriors) 

Soon as Lisa landed back on her feet beside Bambam, a loud cry yelled from the far end coming from different monsters walking calmly in their midst. Different types of Typhons, Sphinx, Manticores, Furies and Minotaur’s followed them behind while the 3 princes were up front riding their own beasts controlled by their Kingdom’s best Viper. 

The Princesses’ stand their guard with their Guardian’s standing beside them. 

Dias’ army halts mid-way leaving a large gap of distance before them. The girls were already up front waiting. 

Jaebum & his brothers chuckled seeing their fleet. 

“Miss me?” Jaebum smirked cockily over to Robin, his voice was loud enough to hear afar by a help of their sounder.

“Not in a million years, Jaebum.” Robin spat, her voice increased by Jinyoung.  

“Feisty.” Yugyeom commented smirking seeing Robin’s strong personality.

“I’ll give you another chance, princess.” Mark spoke. “Surrender now for you are all too beautiful for this battle.” He cockily smirked trying to persuade them. 

“Just marry us and there won’t be more harm.” Jaebum followed. 

“We’ll just tell our Dad to lessen the punishment for your soldiers and we could all go home in peace.” Yugyeom added. 

“Yeah, especially in our rooms in bed.” Jaebum chuckled with his erted mind and fist bumped with his brothers who agreed. “I missed your lips, princess.” He smirked over to Robin. 

The lieutenants were clearly not amused by his joke. Jackson already had his hands balled into fists.

“Jaebum, isn’t Princess Hemera look good in bed? She looks exceptionally strong.” Mark said as they seductively checked out Robin’s figure. “I remembered her in a beautiful red dress.” 

“We wouldn’t get out of bed too.” Jaebum continued as he gazed over to Jackson who almost lost his control shifting into a wolf as he growled loudly. 

“Hush, love. Not yet.” Robin calmed her guardian as she smirked keeping her rage in check. 

Jackson shifted back into his human form after he recollected his fury while Jaebum chuckled aloud. 

“Look at you being all submissive turning into a puppy over some girl..” He mocked. 

Jackson kept his rage while he slowly grew impatient. 

“I wonder how harmonious your moans are Princess Harmonia.” Mark said next provoking Jinyoung’s anger while he balled his hands into fists clenching his jaw. 

The girls were also not amused showing their cold expressions waiting for them to end their obnoxious mockery. 

“Oh and look at Ms. Sorceress Achelois. She’s born for the night. You know what that is. Guess we’ll win the battle of the beds.” Yugyeom continued as he and his brothers laughed out loud. 

Robin shot a triple arrow straight to the 3 prince’s shields that took them by surprise. 

“Shut your ing crap already and fight.” Robin taunted. 

“Woahh we’re scared.” Mark mocked. “We’ll get home probably by 3? I have a facial appointment in the gardens of Aphrodite.” He continued leading a loud roar of laughter from their fleet. 

“Plus, 3 damsels in distress with guardians leading warriors?” Jaebum said underestimating the Princesses’ abilities. 

“It’s a first.” Mark smirked. 

“This will be easy.” Yugyeom cracked his knuckles.

Another round of laughter arose. 

A quick flash of electric icy shock zapped over Yugyeom’s shoulder.

“Ack!!” He grunted. 

“Shut it, Yugyeom.” Lisa spoke provoking Yugyeom as he started a stream of black smoke in his palms. He was momentarily stopped by eldest brother Jaebum. 

“Not.. yet.” Jaebum warned.

Yugyeom dismissed it trying another tactic instead he hovered a hand in the air, showing an illusion in the girls minds. It was them inside back at Dias’ castle, sitting on the laps of their betrothed eating grapes and drinking wine. 

“See how peaceful and beautiful it will be if we just wed?” Yugyeom’s voice rang. 

Lisa gritted her teeth. “Relego!” She chanted seizing the illusion in their heads. 

Robin and Jisoo shakes their head to the side regaining their senses. 

“That’s the thing with you illusionists, you despise reality so much that you hide in your version of happy endings.” Lisa spat. 

“So trust me, there’s no happy endings when we end up with you.” She glared at them with a voice of disdain evident in her words. 

Yugyeom’s nose flared in distaste. 

“Ok. Last chance?” Mark gritted his teeth. 

The Guardians shifted into their wolf forms growling. 

“Going once? Going twice?” Mark said with his usual annoying smile. 

“Now, Echo” Jisoo ordered her guardian. 

Jinyoung howled as loud as he could with his sounder abilities deafening some of their enemies to their knees. 

Lisa provided a small earthquake shaking the ground surprising the Dias' fleet.

“To battle!!!!” Robin yelled leading their whole battalions to run as the war began upon them.

A huge roar of battle cry arose as they ran. 

 

 

Three divine maidens born of the same fate

Goddess of Silence, Lightning and Death awaits

 

 

Hecate Greenwardens grew vines under the cracks of dried lands bringing down some Dias’ soldiers to the ground.  Prince Eunwoo flowed water with the help of Hongseok along the patches before brewing up a rush of water across the enemies while Eunwoo simultaneously grew vines to drown them down. 

A storm of dangerous large sharp horned boars ran across the field when vipers leaded by Dahyun held controls of their large beasts causing stampede over to their opponents dealing more damage for their first fleet.

Lord Ten flew by along with his troop of telkies flying the enemies weapons out of their grasps relieving them from their attacks. 

Lisa followed suit with Bambam attacking any enemy near her while she brought a group of enemies up in the air before smashing her palms down the ground as they fell helplessly in daze before the Dark Knights of Hecate finish up what she helped weaken. 

Jisoo on her end struck her sword, already in focus foreseeing future attacks and successfully defeated a large minotaur while Jinyoung shifted into his human form to strike anyone that nears them. 

His brother Youngjae on the other side in his wolf form fought beside their cygnet, Hongseok,  who followed after helping Eunwoo as they battle their swords over to their opponents.

Theians from afar flew fire attached arrows straight to the chests of manticores running towards them with Yunhyeong’s lead. 

A nearby Dias soldier was about to strike him across when Robin dodged it with her sword before electrocuting the soldier into dust. 

“Shield the archers!!” Robin instructed her troops while various wreckers aided Yunhyeong and his team giving them more leverage and aim. 

“We protect our own.” She beamed over to them before rushing out with Raven.

Yunhyeong dipped his chin before aiming back to the furies above them flying across their midst. Each bursting into dust by the arrows.

Lisa ran in with Nyx, teleporting her into enemies shocking them with her icy shocks as she gripped on their necks diminishing them into ashes. Her sight laid on every upcoming opponent obliterating them as they neared. 

Sharp metal shreds flew through the field like strong sharp knifes acting like bullets hitting every enemy target along it’s way while Hanbin controlled his metals carving his hands in the air targeting every opponent cleanly. 

This went on an easy feat over the first batch of Dias’ army. 

Brother’s June and Donghyuk rained fireballs through the sky striking every one at their midst. 

“Luce igni!” Lisa chanted towards the brothers, controlling their fire towards themselves causing them falter to the ground.  

Yugyeom growled seeing his fleet slowly diminishing. 

“Liquentis empyrus!!” Yugyeom chanted for a fiery molten lava flowing from the ground halting some of Hecate’s soldiers by their feet. 

“Cyro empyrus!!” Lisa was quick to retaliate Yugyeom’ spell into fiery ice. 

“Libera vinculis!” She chanted simultaneously freeing her soldiers breaking the ice and continue their battle. 

Prince Eunwoo followed melting their solid ice shreds to liquid and bringing it to their advantage with his Cygnet troops flushing down the enemies drowning them with a strong spray of water giving way for another batch. While Lord Ten used the ice glass as sharp razors flying it through enemies. 

Yugyeom snarled at Lisa’s retreating face riding on Nyx’s back as she smirked at him to tease. He shifted into his wolf form protecting them when Hecate’s soldiers guarded the two.

 

***

 

Back at the palace of Horae, Enyalius & Hecate; All rulers were nervously watching and monitoring the battle.

“Way to go baby sister!!!” Rosie cheered after seeing Lisa fend her soldiers. 

 

***

 

In a midst of a battle, Jackson spotted Jaebum from afar grinning widely at him. 

“We meet again.” Jaebum said with an evil look. 

Robin showed up beside Jackson before bringing his head towards her kissing him in the lips while she eyed Jaebum sidelong with a smirk as she pulled away.  

Jaebum’s face faltered into rage with Jackson mirroring Robin’s smirk. 

“I don’t want to waste this time. Fight me.” Jackson said as he drew his sword and struck it unto Jaebum’s.

They battled striking their swords remembering each other’s signature moves and strategies. 

“Guess you haven’t lose your touch, eh?” Jaebum spoke in between strikes.

They both shifted into large black wolves growling as they pounced over one another, taking turns biting and scratching each other’s vulnerable sides.

Robin on her side flung her arrows across some furies who were flying towards them gushing out fire along their path. She successfully killed off some as they slowly exploded in the air to their deaths. Jay’s smirk appeared before her chuckling. 

She reformed her bow with a sword striking it towards him while he dodges her attacks. She perfectly mimicked his every move to his surprise while she copied his abilities while he used it to side step her before she surprised him with a strong kick on the chest as he stumbled down to the ground. 

Bobby arrived at the scene stalking over Jay’s who appeared smaller over Bobby’s large stature. 

“Nice to see you again, squirt.” He smirked stalking Jay over the ground before he struck his sword on his. 

Robin formed an x with her hands before she sliced it across in the air, breaking the metal shields of her opponents before she clasped her hands shut with a resounding clap diminishing it into dusts leaving them vulnerable. She spread her palms from her clasps beside her instantly summoning her electricity gathering voltage before she struck it straight to the enemies successfully diminishing them into dusts. 

Jaebum and Jackson shifted back into their human forms before Jaebum kicked Jackson off on top of him after he bit his neck. 

Jackson crouched, a palm to the ground panting with his sword in his other hand panting as he prepared to strike. Jaebum steeled himself before dashing over to Jackson striking swords until they both lost grips on their weapons. 

Jackson swung a fist bringing it hard and straight to Jaebum’s jaw infuriating him more. 

“That’s for kissing my girlfriend.” He hissed looming over Jaebum’s crouching figure as he massaged his jaws. 

He scoffed craning his neck up to him. “You know what else I did to her?” He taunted while Jackson’s jaw clenched. 

Jaebum caught him by surprise when he strike a hand to grip on Jackson’s neck and instantly fired up his electrical seizures. 

“Gahh!!” Jackson exclaimed in agony. 

Robin shot her head towards his voice from afar see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter