Uncontrolled Emotions

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Uncontrolled Emotions

Lisa squealed seeing a pack of enemy wolves coming for them. The guardians circled them with Raven up front acting as shield. 

The pack of enemy wolves neared while a fleet of Goblins threw spears at them. 

“Spears!! Raven! He might get hurt!” Robin frantically called out to her wolf. 

Look how she cares for me..

She still thinks of you as her pet, shut up, 12 o’clock. 

“Raven’s ability is a wrecker. He’s wound proof from mortal weapons like spears, swords, bullets & the like. His skin is impenetrable. ” Dahyun explained. 

“Now spread out and defeat an enemy however you can! And stay with your guardian!” Dahyun yelled as Raven gave them a smooth access near the enemies as they started to fight off one another. 

Lisa yelped after seeing how her wolf suddenly bit another wolf into ashes. 

Raven, despite warding off the enemies biting on their necks, stole a metal stick from an enemy and grabbed a wooden stick nearby while he handed it to Robin as he acted as shield for her whilst fending off enemies. 

Use this, princess.

“You seriously want to play right now?!?!” Robin exclaimed questioning the sticks right in front of her. 

Raven growled back at her. 

You cute idiot. Use it as a bow and arrow!! 

He huffed at the goblins direction from a far making her turn her sight towards them. 

“What am I—“ Robin said as she observed the other Goblin using a bow & arrow.

Her quick wit made her checked her pockets for a string or a band. Instantly remembering her pony tail, she quickly got her long hair tie and let her hair lose as she hurried to make herself a personal bow & arrow. 

She grazed through the metal hoping it bends easily, imagining a form in her head, she jumped seeing it naturally form along her grasps. She tied the ends of her long hair tie and her bow was perfectly into shape. 

She looked at Raven one more time with the wooden stick in her hand. Raven huffed as he nodded for approval. 

That’s my girl.

“Let’s do this.” Robin said as she went up from hiding behind Raven, she aimed & shot at the head of an enemy vanishing them into ceramic dusts.

“Bullseye baby!!” Robin yelled out. Raven huffed and howled as he got a lot more sticks for her.

Ha! She’s a natural magnetron!!

Robin then rode Raven’s back as they both ran towards the fleet of Goblins & wolves, killing them each with one perfect shot. 

Dahyun was proud watching the two work together as she continued to fight off enemies with her swords.

And a Theian! She’s a natural master of bow and arrow! 

At another area, Jisoo and Lisa got separated. 

Jisoo stood by as she try to think of a way to beat an enemy. 

Take your time, princess. I’m just here.

Echo strolled towards her after warding off a goblin. Using his sounder ability to decrease the noise around her allowing her to hear her own thoughts. 

Jinyoung can sense her starting to be aware of her surroundings while he worked his ability on her. 

Slowly, the world turned silent on Jisoo’s end. She paused foreseeing a future attack from a goblin kneeling down to dodge herself to safety from a spear. She then foresees a goblin chasing her from behind. 

“Echo!!” She called early. 

When the pace was back to normal, Jinyoung swiftly killed 3 more goblins headed her direction into ceramic dusts. 

An eagrie! She’s an eagrie! 

Dahyun beamed from afar.

Jisoo let out a breath of relief as she chuckled realising her ability to see a near future. 

On another end of the forest, Lisa was still shaking and nervous to even watch every one. Nyx was vigilant and fast as he transported to enemies nearing her. 

She watched two of her friends as they successfully practiced their abilities. 

“I’m no use! I can’t do anything!” She knelt to the ground and cried. She heard Nyx yelp in pain after a wolf successfully scratched his arm. 

Lisa quickly sat up and went to his side. He had a huge slit on his forearm as he managed to teleport back near her in case someone might get her. 

Robin and Raven went to their direction and fought off enemies nearing them. 

“Are you guys okay??” Robin asked them. 

“Nyx is hurt!” Lisa said assessing her wolf’s arm. 

You okay there, Bam? That’s not nearly big enough for you to bawl easily though..

Jackson looked back at his friend who was whining out of pain. 

Shh, I’m letting her use her ability. 

What if she doesn’t have a healer ability?

Lisa draw her hand over his arm, almost reading his thoughts as it slowly closed up beneath her grasp. 

Did that answer your question, hyung? 

Nyx huffed back to Raven before he turned back to Lisa and her tears away.  

Great job, princess. 

Lisa tilted her head as she furrowed her eyebrows trying to mask in a smile. Nyx shook his body back regaining a fuller energy. 

“Lisa, watch out!!” Robin yelled seeing an arrow flying towards them. Nyx surprised Lisa as he tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter