Dispatch

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dispatch

All the classes ended few minutes later with Robin clutching her gym bag on her shoulder, cheeks blushed red after a tiring training while Raven followed her out the room. 

Jisoo stepped out of her class with her books in hand while her wolf, Echo, trailed behind as they walked side by side heading back to their loft. 

“I don’t get why we need to attend these stupid classes. It’s not like we’re gonna run into some trouble..” Robin complained upon reaching Jisoo on her side. 

I hope she knows she’s going to need it soon.. 

Shh.. 

They can’t hear us yet???? 

I know I just want to listen.. I can’t hear them with you yapping..

Jinyoung pushed Jackson’s body before he paced faster and closer to the two. Jackson puffed snarling innerly before he followed behind. 

“It’s for our safety, Robin. And it’s a requirement. We don’t have a choice. And do you have any thing else better to do in this god forsaken place?” Jisoo pointed out as they walked up the stairs with Robin still grumbling beside her.

“Besides, it’s a privilege to even learn something. What other orphanage in town provides free education? Stop complaining.” She snapped as she turned the knob to enter their loft seeing Lisa bringing a plant out to their balcony for some sun. 

“How should I know? We never tried to get out of town. And what privilege are you talking about? It’d be a better privilege to have a real family.” Robin snapped before entering her room with Raven trailing behind as she slammed the door shut behind her. 

With her temper, there is no doubt that she’s really King Enyalius’ kid.. 

Bambam looked back at Jinyoung who was just as startled as him. 

Blood of Ares, for sure.

Lisa hugged the potted plant in her hand after Robin slammed the door.

“What’s that all about?” She asked Jisoo who just shook her head in response before she trailed back in her room with Echo following behind. 

Don’t worry about it, princess. 

Bambam nudged Lisa back to attend her plants with his nose before he secretly nudged the fallen vanilla flowers in one side carefully in his mouth and handed it towards her. 

Lisa smiled back receiving the vanilla orchid in her hands before she kissed his forehead. 

The girls lived in the higher part of the mansion where most of the older orphans lived which was now just a few. They live just a stair below the green house tower.

They were given their own loft in the mansion that had three rooms all of which they occupied for themselves along with their guardians. The girls’ loft is probably the most safest place in the mansion considering they were guarded by their wolves. 

 

***

 

Robin threw her bag to the ground while Raven jumped casually into her bed. 

Calm down, princess. Everything will be okay soon. 

Jackson eyed her figure as she headed for her bathroom to shower. 

I wish I could just hug you in my arms right now.

Robin stared back at herself by the steamed mirror, observing every inch of her face after she took off her contacts. She’s grown through the years, she knows which part of her face matured after losing her baby weight. She knows her jaw weren’t this broad and sharp, her lips got plumper as she aged. A slight frustration grew inside of her as she focused on her face on the blurry mirror. 

She feels something humming within her palms, she can feel the whizzing sound of the electricity coursing through her, she jolted in surprise when she feels a small spark in her hands. 

“What the—“ She uttered while the bathroom light flickered above her.  

She was seeing things. 

She was clearly delusional and tired from training. 

A few minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel on and her jet black damp hair clinging on to her body with steam engulfing her. She head over to her drawer and reached for her black rimmed glasses. 

In all my years seeing her step out the showers, I completely forgot how her body matured. Her collar bones was glistening with beads of steam from the hot shower, her arms slim but toned. Legs, long but thick and strong, perfect to lock a head in a battle.. I just thank the gods it’s not a full moon tonight.

Jackson shifted from the bed trying to turn his gaze away from her figure. 

“Privilege. Psh..” Robin uttered as she walked back to her closet, right in front of Raven. 

“What does she know? We’re all orphans here..” She mumbled as she looked for a new pair of clothes. 

Raven turned his head back observing her figure from behind. He was startled when her towel dropped to the floor as she wore her under garments. 

Oh no.. I-I have to get out of here. I should’ve left earlier when I had the chance..

He immediately jumped out of the bed walking out by the door giving her space. 

“Where you heading boy?” Robin called out his retreating figure by the door. 

He slowly turned around trying to avoid what he was about to see. Luckily, she was already wearing a t-shirt over her shoulders. He caught a glimpse of her toned stomach before he took a breath of relief. 

“You hungry?” She said walking towards him, kneeling down at his figure while she caressed his head. 

“I bet you are..” She smiled as she scratched him behind his ears. 

I know, it’s disrespectful for wolves be treated as regular dogs but this feeling never gets old.. 

Jackson wagged his tail happily after feeling her touch. 

“I love you, you know that?” She halted before looking straight back to his eyes. 

And I hope you know how much I care for you too, princess.

Jackson stared into her natural ash grey eyes, blinking, trying to register every part of her face every time she gets this close to him. 

“I feel like you’re the only real family I have. We’re both orphans, anyway..” She smiled as he caressed his black fur.

No you’re not alone, your majesty. Just be patient, trust me..

“You look at me as if it feels like you really know me inside and out, huh.” She said noticing Raven gaze back at her. 

Raven huffed in response making her chuckle at the absurdity of him understanding her. 

She proceeds to smother him with kisses, a usual for them already. She kissed every inch of his furry face from his forehead, cheeks, and the bridge of his nose while she caressed his head back trailing her fingers down his fur. 

I hope a day will never come when you stop giving me kisses because you know who I truly am..

“Dinner time!” Lisa called outside their loft. 

Lisa prepared food for the girls after finishing her classes early. Their meal consisted organic vegetables grown by herself in their green house. 

Robin and Raven stepped out of the room after hearing her call. 

“This looks good.. this doesn’t have raisins right?” Robin asked Lisa who was preparing the wolves’ bowls’. 

“Don’t worry I know you don’t like them so I didn’t put them.” Lisa said bringing the bowls in her hand.

She placed it down by the corner where the wolves usually ate. 

“Here’s your meal, Raven.” She beamed brightly at his approaching figure before she patted his head and head back to the dining table. 

Why do you have that face hyung? 

Bambam tilted his head to the side upon seeing Jackson’s expression when he approached.

What face? 

Hey, tone down your eyes. It’s glimmering red again..

Jinyoung warned him off after noticing his real eye color appear. 

Oh, really? Sorry..

Jackson blinked as he laid back down in front of his bowl of food. 

What’s with you?

She kissed me again..

You know she thinks of you as a pet, right? 

Jinyoung eyed him. 

Yeah I know.. but she’s gonna turn 21 soon and she’ll—

She’ll what? Will know about your true identity and will fall madly in love with you? 

A small growl resonated from Jinyoung’s chest mirroring his emotions. 

She has a kingdom to defend soon, Jackson. Keep your fantasies to yourself. 

Hyung, calm down. The girls are noticing you growl.. 

Bambam warned off while he observed the girls by the table taking cautious glance back at them. 

You’re right.. She will not fall for someone like me. She might even cast me away from her life if s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter