Debuts

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Debuts

At full moon by quarter to midnight, Rosie checked back in Lisa’s room to wake her. 

“Woah..” She uttered as she entered her room.

After she left her, the plants around her room grew twice its size and twice the amount. Her room became a customised haven that Lisa unknowingly created in her sleep.

“Lisa? Lisa sweetie?” 

Rosie lay a light hand on Lisa’s shoulder, slowly making her awake. Lisa’s eyes batted open seeing Rosie’s friendly face.

So I really am not dreaming. She thought to herself as she saw her sisters face smiling brightly at her. 

“What time is it?” 

“It’s quarter to midnight and it’s a full moon. Tonight is a great night for a feast and for something special. Come on, get up. Everyone’s waiting for you.” Rosie encouraged Lisa, pulling her up her bed.

Lisa got up to her feet when her eyes grew wide at the sight of her room. 

“Woah.. who did this?” 

“You did!” She beamed. “In your sleep!” 

“How?” Lisa asked standing up and observing the plants around her. 

“It’s probably cause of the full moon. Your powers are much powerful tonight and maybe you were dreaming about it in your sleep.” Rosie explained. 

“I do recall dreaming about the greenhouse back in the Mansion..” Lisa uttered. 

“Great! I’m so psyched for tonight. Let’s go!” Rosie said ushering her out with her. 

She followed Rosie up a stairs as she walked through the black carpet leading to a majestic black double door. 

“Aperio!” Rosie chanted as the double doors opened by itself. 

“Woah..” Lisa mumbled. “H-how..” 

“Cool huh? Don’t worry, you’ll learn it too in one of your trainings.” Rosie beamed as she gathered her gown to step up the stairs. 

The stairs were wide and leaded up to the palace’s rooftop. There were a lot of people and mythical creatures gathered. The room was filled with various vipers, eskariols, greenys, nymphs and more. All were greeting Lisa and smiling at her in awe seeing her for the first time. 

The place was beautifully designed with fairy lights around vines and high cocktail tables out of tree trunks were laid out in every area and corner. Various flowers help fill the decor.

Jennie was already waiting across the room in the middle anticipating their arrival. 

There was an open space at the far end with three step pedestals on the floor forming a triangle. On the right a long table was four distinct royally designed chairs were seated unoccupied

“Jennie.” Rosie called on to her sister in which Jennie graciously turned around. 

“W-what’s happening?” Lisa asked upon reaching Jennie.

“Why are there a lot of people?” 

“We’re celebrating you!” Rosie beamed. 

“And your rite of passage.” Jennie continued. 

“It’s like.. your debut!” Rosie said in simple terms.

“Again, as I said earlier. You’re one of us, moon goddesses. We are entitled to offer ourselves to the moon. And in return, the moon gives us our powers.” Jennie explained. 

“B-but.. it’s not my birthday yet..” 

“We have two birthdays.” Rosie answered. “Our sun birthday which was the day you were born, and our moon birthday which was the day the moon recognize you as a moon goddess!” 

The King arrived just in time to greet back the girls. 

“Your moon birthday was months before you were born, a piece of the star fell from the sky one day and the moon shined brightly on it..” He continued the story. 

“Father..” The two older sisters got their gowns and curtsied in front of him. 

“Girls..” He smiled warmly back to them and back to Lisa. 

“The gods told me to watch over the little moon until months later, that piece of star formed into a baby on daylight..” He continued. 

“Then you were born!” Rosie gleamed chirpily. 

“So now, dear, Achelois’ is one of your birthdays. You just need to let the moon shine on you..” Asclepius continued ushering Lisa to a stand. 

“H-how.. will I..” Lisa asked still puzzled on what to do. 

“You will know. Just stand right here in the middle and just feel it.” Jennie instructed.

“Good luck, baby!” Rosie cheered as she stepped aside and went to their own pedestals forming a triangle with Lisa in the middle. 

Asclepius stepped down and watched proudly over to the side. 

There was a moment of silence at the rooftop as Lisa awkwardly stood in the middle of a prepared pedestal. She looked around while she waited what seemed to be taking forever. Citizens and creatures anticipated the event as they gathered around and waited. 

It took painful minutes before anything happened. Lisa looked back at her sisters showing an unsure face. Rosie just beamed at her and encouraged her to look forward. 

“Feel it.” Jennie advised again. 

Lisa looked forward and straight back up the moon. She breathe in deeply as she closed her eyes. A gush of wind slowly started to breeze right through. 

It soon gotten a bit stronger. She opened her eyes to look back at her sisters who were already in their state, tattooed scriptures in their arms started to lit up as the two was being raised to their feet as wind gushed strongly around them, their eyes lit bright light in their colors green and pink with their heads shot back looking straight at the moon. 

Lisa albeit amazed, turn back to focus on herself. 

She watched slowly as her palms laid out open where a light tattoo greek mandala scriptures started to form crawling through her arms and through the slit of her gown. She saw some scriptures and design forming on her legs, particularly in her thighs. She tilt a head back and stared at the moon that was brightly shining upon her. She felt herself being lifted off the ground as the wind enveloped her.

Glorious bright royal purple light formed through the scriptures in her body and glowed right from her eyes. Lisa felt the power the moon was giving her. She felt it being strong as her heart felt heavy. Her chest rose as her body was lifted up the air. Her blonde locks and fringe flowing around her body slowly changing its color.

Her two sisters watched proudly as the light surrounding their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter