Enchanted

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enchanted

[A/Note: Interactive chapter! Play the song to feel the mood of the scenes! Also, hidden in bold links are the photo of the girls' gowns! Enjoy! (Ps. Please read the a/n below also!)] 

Lisa

After the news broke the past week, the Kingdom of Hecate has been on edge on preparing a grand wedding for a diety. 

News has been spread all over the royalties of the Kingdom and to its people. Nature nymphs, greenwardens, vipers, and cygnets alike were most especially ones who were the busiest. 

A wedding for a diety isn’t just like any other, as what I’ve been told. It’s one of the grand royal weddings of this year. 

Clearly, since this is not just any royal person but Gods and Goddesses.

Our whole family couldn’t be any more happier for Dahyun who found her lifetime partner. She has always been a huge part of our lives, and we owe everything to her especially bringing me home safe. 

Dahyun was getting married to another royal diety, Eunwoo, 3rd generation son of Hermes and Aphrodite, a humble greenwarden and a cygnet. A prince in his own right. Son of a noble house in Horae and a cousin to Jinyoung. 

After Dahyun left to keep an eye on us when she was 16, the Prince vowed to wait for her arrival to a promise of forever. 

It was it’s own fairytale movie. Her obstacle was just spending half of her life away from Eunwoo and her father just to keep an eye on us. 

It was our first Olympian Royal wedding and we were honorary guests especially being in debt of our lives for the brave Goddess. I, most especially was extremely excited for her today. 

“Honey, does your dress fit well?” Jennie peeked by the door after a knock checking in on me as I stared at myself in front of my tall mirror.

“It does, it looks amazing.” I said at her reflection while she stepped inside my room. 

“Sweetie have you done your hair yet?” Rosie then arrived shortly before she gasped at my sight. 

“You look gorgeous.” She uttered with a hand over . 

“As to you both.” I shared back to my sisters. 

Gone was our plain dark silk robes in brilliant emerald green, pink and dark purple. Everything we wore was a shade lighter, mirroring the bright and youthful energy of the wedding to later.

We all donned ball gowns most especially prepared for special occasions like these. This was just my first time trying it on but it surprisingly fits so well.

I was wearing a floor length off-shoulder dress in lavender. The underlay features a sheer bodice of tight lace with a gold belt holding on to another layer of skirt on the sides adding volume.

I studied my sisters ball gowns, each a customised version of their own. 

Jennie wore a sheer sleeved moss gown with intricate foliage designs strategically covering her upper body. Her skirt were like mine, mermaid tight but with another layer on the side to add volume. She added some customised glittered leaf patterns herself making the gown more sophisticated. Her hair was swept up into a clean updo that had jewels locking it in place. 

Rosie was in a beautiful square sleeved blush ball gown with roses and flowers as her choice of patterns. She even added a pocket to keep in her snacks in case she gets hungry before the reception. Her pink long wavy hair added more to her look. And of course, her favorite pink crystal stone necklace laid comfortably on her neck as her only accessory.

My father came in later, smiling as he took in my new dressed appearance. Rosie helped me braid my hair up to form a crown while strands fell casually on the sides. 

My father laid a diadem on top of the braid comfortably to top off the look. My sisters wore the tiara version that’s bigger in size than mine, more intricate and grand alongside my father who wore his crown, with the emerald embellished along as frames and a viper snake braided towards the middle. 

“Perfect. Now let’s go.” My father said ushering us out to head over to the venue. 

 

***

 

The wedding was held at nightfall in the City Of Iris in a forest ceremony cocooned in a garden of Artemis. An arch way of wooden vines and greenery filled overhead by the entrance. Moss and different foliages decorated the area filling every corner and seats with various tropical blooms and floras. 

Candle lanterns illuminated the venue alongside more exotic flowers of Hecate made by again, Artemis’ Maidens Elite Green Wardens. 

Pristine distinguished guests, Noble house and Royalties of neighborhood Kingdoms arrived one by one, all donning different ball gowns with intricate designs, each trying to over shine the other. 

Some honourable guests of Horae arrived donning different versions of their Kingdom’s insignias. Golden and with feathers. 

Guests of Enyalius mostly arrived gleaming under the lights with their metallic gowns, accessories and suits.

Hecate’s own guests wore different garbs inspired by nature and their house colors. Each an elaborate display of appearance for a royal wedding.

They each took to their seats and gushed amongst themselves as they await for the ceremony to start. 

On the elevated side of the crescent shaped altar by the front of the hall, seats the Council of Elders, the rulers of Horae, Enyalius and Hecate all donning their majestic and grand garbs in between a water fall. 

The altar looked even more enchanting by the mix of vines and moss together decorated with a lot more flowers. 

The Queens sat on the left box wore different versions of greek styled clean off-white colors and gold feathered accents while their golden diamond crowns sit nicely around their heads, gowns that are less grand and intricate than their flashy guests but more pristine and polished as they patiently await. 

Asclepius sat with Enyalius on the right box of the elevated stage, donning his black uniform that glimmered under the moonlight. Patterns of the skies and moon were evident in every part of his garb like he’s wearing the galaxy with him. 

Enyalius was in his makeshift military uniform that he reformed himself to a suit to fit nicely on his frame along with a patch distinguishing his rank and a velvet dark red cape behind him with the insignia of his Kingdom embedded proudly on the middle. A sharp steel crown seats atop his red curly hair completing his distinguished look.

“You look quite handsome, King Enyalius.” Queen Irene complimented the large King after noticing his clean and brushed beard.

“Hemera told me to trim it or she will shave it all off in my sleep.” Enyalius disclosed breaking the Queen of composure into a laugh. 

Below the Queens’ boxed stage seats the Hecate’s honourable string orchestra playing random soft slow music as the venue was getting packed with guests.

The guardians arrived momentarily in their polished uniforms each representing their Kingdoms. Jackson was dashing in a simpler version of King Enyalius’ black uniform design sans the cape. Jinyoung was looking charming with his clean white suit and gold shoulder pads almost looking like a Prince while Bambam wore a simple black tux with dark weaves of vines designing the edge of his blazer adding character to his style with a simple band of crown atop his head as a noble prince of his right. 

They were seated below the Kings’ box waiting along with the guests as honorary guards and best men of the Groom Prince. 

Jinyoung’s head shot by the entrance seeing the figure he was anticipating the whole night to arrive. 

Her hair was cleanly swept behind her while two gold feathers formed a tiara sits around her head. She looked around in daze seeing how beautiful the venue looked like only to be stopped by some Cygnets and Nymphs wanting to shake her hands and introduced themselves. 

She respectfully bowed and smiled shyly as she walked along the aisle to find her seat. 

Jisoo was wearing an elegant and embellished gold off the shoulder long sleeved floor length ball gown that had a slit on the side while an outstanding embroidered gold train with pearl strings falling along the back completed the beauty of the gown behind her. Her golden strapped heels wrapped around her legs nicely peeking out as she paced forward the pathway. 

All eyes were on her as she entered, turning heads at the Horae princess’ arrival. The Queens looked proudly down at her as she made her way to a long pathway before her. 

She was ushered by a nymph to her seat on the front left side of the benches. She curtsied before the rulers and before she took a seat. An uneasy feeling crept her when she suddenly felt everyone’s gaze making her flustered and agitated. 

Jinyoung was all well studying her beauty from afar, decreasing the noise around her, trying to calm her stature.

She noticed her surroundings turned peaceful and calm. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears. Her head lifted towards her mother’s on the stage who were having their own conversation, thinking her mom Queen Joy, the Sounder, might’ve done something with it. 

She scanned everyone in front of her from the royalties above, the orchestras on the left and on the right, a familiar eyes were gazing straight back at her. 

Honey glazed almost gold. 

He blinked while his lips tug into a smile. 

You look beautiful.

His voice deep and clear in her head while the noise around them remained hushed breaking her into a smile on her own, flustered at his compliment as she dipped her chin in response while her eyes stayed glued on his.

Back at the end of the room by the entrance, after some loud guests of Enyalius arrived, behind them emerged their metallic red head princess. 

Jackson sniffed the familiar scent from afar, turning his gaze rapidly towards the entrance. 

 

Jisoo

Robin’s crimson hair was brushed back into a clean low ponytail while a metallic tiara shimmered around her head, a small version of her father’s crown.

Everyone practically turned their heads over to the Enyalius Princess. I can’t blame them, she looks especially stunning with her gown. I smiled as she passed by the aisle, head held up high and proud especially seeing her father by one of the boxes seated for the rulers. 

She’d always have the strongest personality in our group and it always reflects on her on both worlds. I studied her gorgeous gown. I was wondering why it wasn’t too skin baring this time. She always loves to show off her tanned skin and curves. She was blessed with hour glass s-line, strong thighs, toned arms and busted assets. I don’t blame Jackson for falling for my best friend. She really is a babe. 

Robin’s metallic colour gown shined iridescent once reflected the light. She wore a tight see through bodice dress made out of reflective material that was embroidered with a mix of steel weaves of bronze patterning the whole dress that shaped her curves tight down to her hips and flowed open reaching the floor. 

Once she neared I realized her gown wasn’t just any fabric. 

The Magnetron princess made steel move like silk, thinning the thick metal to sheer that clung around her like skin. The reflective material was actually metal, and the bronze patterns are made out of copper. Her ability to reform heavy metal to look like soft cotton was remarkable.

Robin was definitely a sight to hold as every one had their head turn while their faces reflected on her dress at awe of her own design.

She wove a simple skin tone body suit made from copper underneath the see-through dress to remain looking reputable. I rolled my eyes, it was a futile attempt of her but it was still gorgeous nonetheless, her toned legs were still clearly accentuated beneath the see through metal. 

When she reached the altar to bow before the rulers I found her long sleeves on the side were connected to an extravagant embroidered sweep train behind her flawless .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter