Claimed

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Claimed

Jackson

It was nightfall when we started to get ready. It was our time for the siege. Our plan was to just get Robin and then get out. The lesser we put ourselves and the Princesses with us in danger, the better. 

We’re practically breaking in to Dias’ Kingdom. We’ve been to the Kingdom once or twice in our childhood as wolves but not one happy memory came out of it. Not even tonight. 

“Everyone got the plan?” I asked my small army of 9, now including the Princesses. 

They dipped their heads in understanding. 

We were at a tower in Hecate, nearest to the Kingdom of Dias but still miles away where our portal will start. Yunhyeong will stay here as our eyes from afar. 

He noted down that he didn’t have a visual of Robin by the windows. It’s either she’s down on one of their private cells or by the rooms at the back of the castle where she couldn’t be spotted by a Theian.

As soon as the clock struck midnight we began our siege. 

Lisa opened a portal for us to enter while Jinyoung instantly decreased the volume gesturing a hand down in the air as it opened on the other side. Dahyun was masking our entrance by changing everyone’s view in Dias’ Kingdom to the same thing they’ve been seeing the whole day. 

We stepped in quietly, Jooheon was at our trail to cover our backs. We entered a dark hall by the basement of the castle where the private cells were kept. 

A guard was on standby. We weren’t in his view of his surroundings masked by Dahyun’s illusions. She made him see an empty corridor until he drowsed to sleep by Lisa’s spell. 

Bobby and I were up front scanning every room for Robin. I kept focus on my surroundings and my scent on her. 

This was one of the times I wished tonight was a full moon so I could easily sniff her scent. I only smell the wretched scent of the brothers’ all over the area and some other were-creatures in the palace.

Then a caught a whiff. It was faint but it was enough to catch my attention. My head sprung up in the air. Until my gaze darted down to a white door. 

I asked for Hanbin as he made his way forward. 

“Is she here?” Jisoo queried beside us in a hush tone. 

“Let’s hope so.” I replied back in the same manner. 

Hanbin jolted as he turned his metals to a key and inserted it to the locks. 

“Ack..” He hissed as he yanked his hand back. 

Jisoo laid a palm on the door shutting her eyes close momentarily. 

“Silent stone.” She murmured feeling the stone calmly in her hands. She’s lucky she’s a silencer, the stone only affects her lightly since she’s train to handle it on her own ability. 

Hanbin attempted again this time wary of the feeling of the silent stone by the locks. He flinched as he fumbled the metal in his hand to shape the key to it’s lock before he successfully turned it open. 

The Silent stone engulfed us as soon as we entered and surveyed the empty white room. It was definitely strong. I steadied my breathing and I caught a whiff of a different scent of Robin. 

I squat on the clean floor while I clenched my fists recognising it. 

“Blood.” I shared to them while Lisa gasped.

Despite it cleaned off, some of its scent were still around. My rage grew by the minute. 

“She was definitely here but they’ve transferred her somewhere.” I told them. 

“We’ve got to hurry.” I said as we rushed out back the doors. 

“Every one stand guard.” I ordered as I leaded them out to the end of the halls. 

Bobby and I went up front surveying the area for guards. At the far end we can hear some mumbling until it startled us pinning us to the walls while Dahyun masked us instantly with her illusions so they can still see an empty dark hallway. 

“Yo, Kev!” One soldier called on to the guard who was asleep by Lisa’s spell. 

“Aish, no sleeping on the job !” He said as he entered the halls with a friend trailing him. 

We stayed vigilant after they sniffed the air. 

Foxes. 

I smelled their scent. And they probably smelled ours too. 

“Sheesh you reek man!” The one guard said to his friend. 

“Hey I showered!” His friend replied as he sniffed himself. 

“You probably didn’t do a good job at it.” The guard bantered. 

I nodded over to Jooheon for a signal. In seconds he appeared before them after Dahyun’s illusion faded. His large built towered over them. They couldn’t react before Jooheon’s strength made them bob their heads to their comas. 

Jinyoung and Hanbin instantly fix them back up to act nonchalant for the others while we proceeded out to the inside of the palace. 

I followed the trail of Robin’s scent even though it was slowly fading from my grasps. Another trail of guards were up front about to pass us while Dahyun instantly masked us as we stride to the sides while they passed through, ignorant to their surroundings. 

I’ve assigned jumpers to each group. Hanbin has Jinyoung and Jisoo. While Bobby had Jooheon and Dahyun. We each split up to find Robin faster. 

I headed out with Bambam and Lisa on my side. Scenting Robin’s blood awhile ago made me sure we would be needing Lisa’s Skonos abilties. 

We came to a halt when a storm suddenly clapped loudly at the skies, it’s red lightning flashing wildly. 

Then came a voice I knew well, shrieking as it echoed the halls. 

 

Robin

I heaved a breath crying at the pain of electricity on my nerves after Jaebum was interrupted. It didn’t course through me enough to kill me but it was numbing pain. 

“Hyung, they’re here.” their youngest brother announced as he entered the room before Jaebum dashed off with him. 

This was the one time I wished I’m a were-creature of some sort so I could smell Jackson’s scent from afar. 

I’m still left clueless and now even more weak and paled lifeless in bed. I cursed at the silent stones for nullifying my ability. I felt the thunders awhile ago but it instantly vanished when Jaebum removed his hand on my chest. 

“Jackson..” I voiced out a meekly cry while I catch my breath slowly yet again, fainting into the dark abyss. 

 

Lisa

When the thunder rose the skies we knew it was Robin. Her red lightning was her signature and born within her abilities. 

Jackson left our side as he hastily followed her shrieks by the corridors while Bambam helped our speed teleporting us faster to keep up with Jackson. 

We came across Dias’ guards in their uniforms blocking our way. A tree pot was nearby and I called on to it with my ability drawing them with it’s growing stems as they stuck in the wall as we continued to brace for another attack. 

Three guys blocked us in the middle donning no uniform or an insignia. 

“Hi, future wife.” The tallest one smirked at me. 

He was in a black leather jacket while his hands was misting in a dark green fume. 

“Yugyeom.” Bambam glared at him before he stepped to block me from him. 

“Now now, pup. Maybe you’re forgetting how unworthy you are of my princess?” Yugyeom taunted. 

His friends behind him were snickering before they both ignited their palms with fire.

“Nice to see you again, General.” The guy on Yugyeom’s left called. 

I catch the vases on the side along the corridors. I lifted them up with my telkie ability rising them with my hands before I threw it at their direction startling them. 

Spits of fire were thrown at us while we head for a corner to hide. 

“Hyung, head to Robin. We’ll follow!” Bambam said over to Jackson who dipped his head before he fought his way forward to the stairs. 

Studying the short meter apart, I tried to create my spell. 

“Elementum Pluviam!” I chanted aloud while rain suddenly filled their area of the room, extinguishing their fire out. 

Yugyeom’s face sour after he was drenched with rain. I smirked at him while Bambam snorted at my side. 

“Prendo!” Yugyeom snarled chanting to seize the rain. 

He then turned into his black and brown wolf form snarling at us. 

Bobby, Jooheon and Dahyun arrived at the scene and they fought off the rest with swords. 

“Go to Jackson Princess! He might need your help!” Dahyun instructed us. 

Yugyeom was glaring at me before Bambam blocked his view. He kissed the side of my head smirking over his shoulder knowing Yugyeom was watching. 

I fixed my gaze over to one soldier obliterating him by my ability alone before I saw Yugyeom’s eyes grew at the sight. 

Bambam then teleported us out of the scene.

I caught a glimpse of Bobby turning into his wolf form blocking Yugyeom’s lunge at us before we completely left their side. 

 

Jackson 

Hanbin, Jinyoung and Jisoo came by my side as I reached a floor. I can smell Robin’s scent strongly in here. 

I stopped by a door while my hands clenched. It was a mix of thick dark gravel. I smell a mixture of the brothers and Robin’s inside. 

I hastily rushed to bang the door while I turned the door knob. I felt a slight burn on my hand. It infuriated me more as I kicked the door but it was locked tight for even my wrecker ability to handle. 

Jisoo felt the door with her palm. “Be careful, the stone is stronger in here.” She warned off Hanbin who was now by the door creating a key with his metal. 

I heard a gasp from Jisoo while Hanbin keyed the locks. Jinyoung and I studied her.

“Lifeless..” Jisoo shared her vision as an eagrie seeing the near future looking back at me in disbelief. 

“Faster Hanbin!” I rushed to my senses growing impatient. 

Hanbin steadied himself wincing as he felt his metal form into the locks of the knob until it ticked open. 

I didn’t care about the silent stone engulfing me but I rushed to where Robin were. 

“Robin!!” I heard Jisoo call out. 

She was paled lifeless in bed in a red dress with burn marks on her chest, a manacle on her wrists and wrapped wounded hands and feet. 

“They hurt her!!” I gritted as I rushed towards her frame. 

“Princess!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter