Prophecy

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prophecy

“20 years ago, there lived three powerful Kingdoms in which you girls belong in. All of which, are also ruled by the powerful and mighty Kingdom of Dias..” Dahyun started to brief the girls. 

Raven limped back to Robin acting in pain trying to get her love and attention. 

You’re not even really in pain!! 

Bambam sneered at him. 

Shut up.

Robin lifted her hand to let Raven lay a head on her lap as she ran her fingers through his fur. 

“Now, these Kingdoms were each others allies. All loyal to each other and are known to have the best relationships all over the Kingdoms and Houses of Dias..” 

The girls were intently listening to her story waiting for her to end it saying it’s a joke but Dahyun proceeded on firmly and seriously making the girls waver their doubt. 

She watched as she waved her hand in the air as a cloud of smoke appeared and created a vision for them to see. They were at awe by the sight of the possibility of another world beyond their imaginations. 

“The Kingdom was once divided to Houses and abilities. There were House of Shifters, like me, who can shape shift to any person and can even imitate their voices. I’m also an Illusionist, able to deceive reality. There are Minders, with perfect intelligence, Shadows who can turn invisible and loads more.” Dahyun explained. “Throughout the years, the kingdom did not have any rule about mating different houses. In result, there are offsprings who were born with mixed abilities, even stronger than the older ones..” 

“In order to not cause any rift and any more confusion. Kingdom of Horae, leaded by Queen Irene..” 

Jisoo took mental notes of her appearance. Queen Irene was undoubtedly beautiful, reigning and majestic. 

“Made a decree to allow different kinds of houses to reside in each of their Kingdoms that deems fit.” Dahyun shared. 

“Each of the three allied Kingdoms, now are known for distinct purposes..” She continued. “One provided peace and prosperity. They handle the justice system of the kingdom and are peace keepers. Residing the lawyers, governors, who has Sounder/Minders abilities. Some has other mixed abilities like Telekenesis and Greenwardens. In which you girls will know more soon.” She smiled. 

Different images of the types of abilities float in the cloud while Dahyun narrated.

“The other Kingdom provided Safety & Defense. They have the best warriors in their Kingdom called the Crimson Guards. All skilled warriors who has the Burners, Magnetrons, Swifts, and Wrecker abilities. All ideal to fight in times of trouble. The third Kingdom provided healing and nursing of warriors. Residing the best Skonos, Eskariols and various Nymphs who’s abilities are to heal.” 

“The King of Kings is very influential and powerful that all the other Kingdoms doesn’t dare to provoke a war. The ruler of Dias, is none other than Zeus himself.” Dahyun disclosed as a picture of Zeus’ face flashed on the cloud. 

“Zeus.. as in..” Jisoo uttered slowly realising his name.

He looked beautiful despite the age, his ruggedness is seductive confirming his notorious streak of being a womanizer. 

“As in the God of Gods.” Dahyun confirmed. 

“So.. you’re saying the things we learned in mythology class are not just myths? These.. Gods and Goddesses are true?” Robin said fixing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. 

“Yeah, depends on what kind of books they’ve used to teach you girls. Some outdo the stories which makes it very pretentious.” Dahyun scoffed at the mortals over-exaggeration of the mythology stories.

“Now, as you’ve learned, Zeus has a lot of children. Which makes him have a lot of grand kids too. Three of which are his powerful 3rd generation Olympian Sons..” Dahyun waved over the cloud.

It instantly shifted to a picture of three handsome young men with striking features and cold stern eyes.

“..who he plans to arrange their marriage to the three daughters of the three powerful empires under his rule..” Dahyun continued. 

Spoiled brats..

Shh 

Jackson’s growl resonated inside the cocoon while Robin tried to calm him down by rubbing his fur back softly. 

“If anyone opposes his decision, a great war will take place.” Dahyun continued. 

“Fortunately the three rulers refused to let this pact happen..” 

 

***

 

“He’s ridiculous to even bring this up, putting our girls into this.” Wendy said beside her sister who was cradling Harmonia in her hands. 

“No. We can’t let this be! My dear Harmonia is our only baby girl. I want her to chose a man for love! Not like this. She was born out of love, she should marry for love!” Irene, in her white regal robe stated her protest to the large room. 

The council of elders consisted only the rulers of three powerful Kingdoms along with the Seer as the oracle delivering the message from Dias and a guardian. They were seated in a large space inside the palace of Horae, all bringing their daughters with them in hand. 

“If it were me! I’d never let my beautiful Hemera date anyone else! Let alone those spoiled kids of Dias! She’ll definitely beat the out of them!” Enyalius opposed strongly with his only daughter, Hemera in hand. His Burner ability was unleashing through him, causing stir as he spoke with fire slowly igniting around his body. 

His metal cuffs which he wove himself rang loudly after he stomped his fist into the table. He was in a full metal suit, impenetrable, dashing and often intimidating. 

“Enyalius, lower down your voice.” Asclepius reprimanded the latter. “My dear Achelois is sleeping soundly.” He hushed his youngest back to sleep. 

“And I agree, what should we do about this?” He continued. 

King Asclepius of Kingdom Hecate wore a crown that is shaped into a viper snake, his Kingdom’s insignia. He eyed over Queen Joy, another sister of Irene, who was a sounder, able to manipulate sound hopefully getting Enyalius to shut. 

Joy eyed the loud King as a warning as he retreated back to his metal woven seat. 

“Oracle, please tell us there’s a resolution to this…” Asclepius asked the Seer, the only eye in the room who can predict the future and the eldest of all the council shifted in his seat with his white robe. 

His long white beard followed as his head turned to face the King, relaying out his prophecy. 

 

“When the Sun is at the skies the longest

bring forth to a war of the Kingdom’s bravest’

 

Three divine maidens born of the same fate

Goddess of Silence, Lightning and Death awaits

 

Wreak havoc upon the sons of the king of kings

the refusal of marriage shall bring forth to a destiny ending”

 

The Rulers looked at each other in question. Analysing his prophecy, decoding every line in their heads before turning their heads back to the Seer.

“The girls were brought in to you as gifts from the gods, Dias’ is smart and cunning, he knows these three will possess a great threat to his Kingdom if not wed to his powerful sons he knows and trusts..” The oracle narrated in his old and raspy voice.

“The King only seeks the most powerful kingdom. He’s selfish but wise. The girls are born with destiny in their hands. Oppose, or a great war will begin.” The oracle finished. 

“There must be some other way.. There must be hope to this..” Irene shared disheartened for her daughter in her hands.

“There can be, my lord..” A small girl spoke beside the Oracle. 

She’s the only daughter given to the oracle by Zeus himself, the Goddess of Hope, albeit young, innocent and untrained. 

She clearly provides answers in hope to help the rulers. 

 

***

 

“The three rulers came to a decision to banish their daughters to the mortal world far away from their own Kingdoms. Dias is cunning and has a lot of loyal advisers in hand, posing threat to the girls day by day. The only way to protect them is to hide them to the mortal world where Dias doesn’t dare looking into, all-knowing how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter