Disclosures

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Disclosures

Bright colored fireworks filled the skies of Thoth. 

Loud music filled the open enchanted stadium where they held the celebratory night after the victory of the Princesses and Guardians defeating the mighty Typhon. 

Every young maidens and bachelors, nymphs, creatures alike gathered on Dionysus’ vast field. 

As the well known party god himself, he obviously throws the best Olympian party in all of Olympus.

“We haven’t been to a college party before, but I’m sure this looks close to that.” Robin whispered beside Jisoo. 

“Aside from various offsprings of Dieties and nymphs, you mean.” Lisa added beside them while a tree dryad passed by them casually with two drinks in hand. 

A large statue fountain of Dionysus was mounted at the middle of the field, while various bite sized food was laid in nests like a buffet surrounded it. 

“Dionysus outdid himself this year.” Dahyun said as she along with the princesses entered the vicinity scanning the field donning beautiful flowers and foliages. 

“That’s because this year is special!! Our lost princesses are back!!” Dionysus greeted them with a glass of wine in his hand as he announced the princesses’ arrival. 

Everyone cheered at their presence after Dionysus’ acknowledgement before proceeding back to dancing. 

Dahyun was agitated noticing someone from afar. 

“Um.. I’ll be right back guys! Go help yourselves with some drinks!” She hurriedly daid.

Lisa noticed the familiar guy across the stadium where Dahyun was heading to. She secretly smiled letting her have her private time. 

“Where’s the drinks?” Robin mumbled beside Lisa as the girls arrived by the fountain. 

“It’s here!” Lisa beamed walking past the two as she grab a wooden cup stacked on a table. 

The girls watched her as she scooped up the clear water from the fountain filling in her cup. Robin and Jisoo shared a bewildered expression after Lisa gulped down her cup. 

“See!” She then showed the contents of her cup where the clear liquid was turned into a dark red color. 

“Just think of what kind of drink you’d like and it will change into that instantly!” She instructed her clueless friends before taking another sip of her wine. 

“Ok, definitely not just a college party then.” Robin concluded as she helped herself with a cup enjoying the idea. 

“It’s an Olympus party.” Jisoo clinked her cup with Robin after she filled hers in. 

The three took a stroll around the stadium observing all the party-goers along the way while slowly greeting some and making friends. A lot of young bachelor Gods followed their sight as they walk around. Some gave out their flirtatious and cocky looks. 

“Your highnesses.” A handsome bachelor greeted the three directing himself especially to Jisoo.

“H-hi.” Jisoo stammered at the sight of him. 

“Oh good lord he’s handsome.” Robin secretly whispered to her.

“You are?” Jisoo queried after she jokingly elbowed Robin in her side. 

“Vernon, your highness. Prince of Sicily, and a son of Aphrodite.” Vernon introduced himself as he kissed her hand. 

“Explains his good looks.” Robin mumbled again before sipping on ehr drink beside Lisa who's giggling in the background.

“Nice to meet you, Prince Vernon.” Jisoo smiled shyly at the lad. 

“Care for another drink?” Vernon gestured back to the fountain. 

Jisoo momentarily scanned the room looking for a particular figure and then looked back at the girls behind her. 

“Go on.” Robin and Lisa encouraged her. 

The two were left alone as they tried some Hecate’s finger food themselves. 

“Mortal or immortal, Jisoo is a babe in both worlds!” Robin said making Lisa snicker. 

“That’s for sure.” Lisa nodded after she munched down a small burger.

Robin groaned as she saw a group of boys approaching. 

“Ohhh, hunks.” Lisa mumbled in between sips of her wine. 

“They’re 3rd generation sons of Apollo.” Robin grumbled disclosing their identities. 

“Well what’s the problem then? They’re hot.” Lisa argued.

“Yeah and obnoxious.” Robin gritted her teeth while putting on a face as the brothers reached them. 

“We meet again, Princess Hemera.” The eldest voiced. 

Robin let out an awkward laugh as they each take turns kissing her hands. 

“Shownu.” Robin nodded in acknowledgement at the eldest. 

“Daniel.” Robin said as Daniel winked after kissing her hand before beaming his charming smile.

“And Kino.” Robin smiled through gritted teeth as Kino started to dance seductively towards her. All three were practically fighting for her attention. 

Robin groaned as she rolled her eyes with Lisa giggling in the side. 

Jackson then coming out of nowhere swooped in front of the 3 men intimidating them by his mere presence. 

“General.” Shownu uttered taking a step back. 

“Come on boys. There are other young maidens out there that are a perfect match for you. Scram!” Jackson shunned the three sons of Apollo who secretly gave him glares.

“So how about you & me under the Olive tree?”

A satyr momentarily was hitting on Lisa who easily got uncomfortable. His eyes grew beside her when a figure was slowly approaching them. 

“S-Sir Bambam” He said quickly bowing upon seeing Bambam's slender figure arrive.

“Hold on a sec.” Bambam said to his friends before jumping the satyr away from them and jumping back alone casually placing his hands inside his pockets.

Lisa lift off a brow at Bambam’s mischievousness while Jackson hid a snort.

“Who were those guys?” Bambam then queried Robin.

“Handsome Sons of Apollo.” Robin said emphasising the adjective as she took a sip on her cocktail. 

Jackson snarled. 

“What do they got that we don’t got???” Bambam proudly asked beside Jackson who started to flex.

Lisa pinched Bambam’s chest and he immediately whined in pain. 

"Ow!" He uttered while rubbing his chest.

“For one, they have strength.” Lisa teased making Robin chuckle aloud. 

“They’re not even handsome.” Jackson mumbled to himself. 

The music got a little bit louder in the venue cause by one of Dionysus' Sounder hyping up the party even more.

“What? You were saying?” Robin said aloud trying to comprehend what Jackson was mumbling about. 

“Let’s get out of here. Do you know a place we could go here?” Jackson announced to the group and asked Bambam.

“I know one nearby!” He replied as the group made their way out.

“Wait! Jisoo! She’s with that guy.. Vernon awhile ago.” Lisa recalled mid way

“Don’t worry, Jinyoung was already way ahead of ya.” Jackson informed them as they made their way out of the venue. 

Robin felt a hand protectively laid on her waists as Jackson waved the growing crowd in front of her while he assisted her out. 

Jinyoung and Jisoo followed suit meeting them all outside, away from the noise.

“My cousin is soooooo out of your league.” Jinyoung said trailing behind Jisoo who just got out of the noise. 

“He is not. You’re just jealous of his biceps.” Jisoo mocked as she reached the girls. 

They both exchanged teasing faces at each other. 

“So where are we heading?” Robin asked Bambam.

“You’ll see.” 

The three men took a step back before they shifted themselves into wolves letting the princess ride their backs. 

They soon arrived at a beautiful valley in the City of Iris. The view was overlooking the lively night city of Thoth where they can see and hear the faint party music of the party they just ditched. 

“What is this place?” Jisoo queried as the group walked along a beautiful vast field of assorted flowers. 

There were gorgeous lines of tulips, roses, vines of lilac and many foliages.

Lisa’s steps made flowers bloom. Robin and Jisoo were clearly amazed as they trailed behind her.

“It’s the valley of Nyseion. It’s guarded by Nymphs and it’s usually a public park in day time so at night this is just a good place to unwind.” Bambam explained. 

“Are we allowed here at this hour?” Robin asked as she looked around. 

“We have the princess of the Kingdom here with us.” Bambam pointed at Lisa beaming with pride.

“Right. Of course, I always feel like we’d get detention somehow like back in the Mansion.” Robin recalled. 

“Yeah, ‘cause you often get into detention.” Jackson teased. 

“Hey! You knew well why I get detentions. It’s usually if I stand up to bullies in the mansion.” Robin argued making the group snicker at their bickering.

“That’s true.” Lisa nodded in agreement. 

“And I always get dragged with you too.” Jackson added while Robin made a face. 

“No one asked you to follow me!” She snapped earning a chuckle from the group.

They arrived later on at a wrecked and abandoned Greek palace temple. 

“What is this place?” Jisoo questioned as they entered the premises. 

“It’s Artemis’ old palace temple.” Bambam shared. 

“It was said to be renovated but it was never finished. Apparently, Goddess Artemis found a different venue to build her temple. She said the light touches her statue better there.” Bambam explained further.

Jinyoung scoffed. “Typical goddesses. Always so vain.” He disclosed. 

“I don’t know why she neglected this place. I mean, the view is marvellous. You can see the City of Thoth from here.” Bambam said as he showed a view of Thoth on the other end. 

The princesses were left agape by the sight. 

“And in the morning? This place is heaven. Especially with the fields of flowers and herbs of many kind.” Bambam enthusiastically described to elaborate the beauty of the place. 

“Funny I haven’t gone around much in my Kingdom.” Lisa uttered surveying the area.

“Bambam looks like he brought a lot of Nymphs in here.” Jackson teased while Jinyoung snorted on the side.

“N-no I don’t!” The youngest Guardian grew flustered.

Lisa shyly looked at him in question, probing. 

“I promise.” Bambam said intently. 

Robin and Jisoo shared knowing looks before walking back inside of the temple.

The group gathered around the middle of the temple while the crescent moon shined brightly above them. Jackson and Jinyoung came in carrying old thick branches and sticks while Bambam grew vines rising from the cracks of the temple as it slowly form into a sturdy bench each for them to sit on. 

Robin’s sight trailed over to Jackson’s arms studying his muscular features as he concentrated on carrying the branches and dropping them on the floor.

Jisoo leaned in her ear seeing her friend’s gaze over her guardian. 

“You know.. they can smell if you’re.. thirsty.” She whispered. 

Robin cracked a smile before lightly nudging her elbow towards Jisoo’s side. 

“Can you do the honors, your highness?” Bambam said over to Lisa while the rest of the group watched the youngest do her thing. 

“Incendio.” Lisa chanted as a blaze of fire started in between her palm. 

“Woah.” Robin muttered upon seeing more of Lisa’s magic. 

“Luce igni.” Lisa chanted striking her hand towards the pile of woods immediately creating a bonfire. 

“Nice.” Jisoo muttered as they applauded. Lisa proudly curtsied as she sat on her bench. 

“So.. you’re also a burner?” Robin queried. 

“No, witches and sorceress can just copy some abilities to an extent.” Lisa explained.

“On what terms?” Jisoo asked. 

“By, the balance law made by your mom, Queen Wendy.” Lisa shared.

“The standard moral laws that everything should be in order." Jisoo recalled. "Limiting the powers of Witches and Wizards with people who has abilities.” She addded while Jinyoung nodded on the side knowing he taught her that. 

“Correct.” Lisa nodded. “My spells only has a limited range than my main abilities.” 

“So.. you have the power to heat this place up? If you know what I mean..” Jackson suddenly spoke wiggling his eyebrows whilst bumping fists with Bambam on his side chuckling clearly amused by the suggestion while Robin and Jinyoung rolled their eyes. 

“Do you have a power to cool these down instead? If you know what I mean..” Robin followed mimicking Jackson’s tone. 

“Aspergo.” Lisa gladly sprayed water on the two guys' faces. 

“That’s good enough.” Robin smirked.

Jisoo laughed at their cute bickering. 

“I meant because it was getting windy around here!” Jackson tried to explain himself as he bit his lips trying not to smile while he wiped his face dry. 

“Yeah, sure Jackson.” Jinyoung mocked. 

The night went on as the group continued to bond catching up and telling stories about their Kingdoms. Jisoo stepped out while the rest of the group were having fun bantering and teasing each other. Jinyoung noticed her change of mood and followed the princess out privately. 

“Hey.” Jinyoung said over to Jisoo while she gazes over the city. 

Jinyoung went to sit down beside her. He got his jacket off and covered Jisoo with it. 

“Thanks.” She muttered pulling the lapels close as she felt chilly. 

“Are you okay?” He queried.

Jisoo nodded in reply. 

“You look exactly like the time you were worried about the results of your finals. When clearly you know you’ve done well for a Minder.” Jinyoung teased.

Jisoo let out a small laugh. 

“Something’s bothering you, is it?” Jinyoung lay out. He knew her silence too well. He can smell it off her.

“Is it the Solstice?” He guessed rendering Jisoo silent for awhile. 

“It’s such a huge burden, Jinyoung.” Jisoo finally spoke gazing towards the view.

“And it’s so unfair. The Gods finally gave me a family I’ve always wished to have of my own but in return, I get this whole country to take care of and defend.” She continued. 

She shot her head back towards Jinyoung.

“I-I don’t know if I could handle it. If I survive the Solstice, would I ever be a good princess?”

“Hey..” Jinyoung said in a soothing calm voice laying a gentle hand on her back. “Trainings don’t end after a battle. Don’t worry. You’ll soon get the hang of it.” 

“Will I?” 

“I’m a 100% sure you will.” Jinyoung assured. 

“How are you 100% so sure for me. I don’t even give myself that much credit.” She pouted.

“Because I know you for so long just as how much you know yourself. I know how incredibly talented and skilful you are. How caring and selfless you are for the people around you. How you’re such a good friend to Robin & Lisa and.. to me.” Jinyoung started off his sentiments. 

Jisoo hung her head low in worry. 

“The real battle now is not the Solstice isn’t it?” Jinyoung tilted his head trying to let her face him. 

Her worried eyes stared back at him. “It’s the battle of trusting yourself.” He continued. 

Jisoo scoffed. “You really do know me too well.” 

“Told you.” He smiled warmly. 

“You can do this.” Jinyoung assured her. “I know you can. Just believe in yourself, as how the rest of your Kingdom, the Queens of Horae and your friends who have always believed in you.” 

“Like, how I believe in you.” Jinyoung finished. 

“Thanks.”

Jisoo let out a small smile as she turned her gaze back to the view in front of her. She deeply breathe in a good amount of fresh air upon her midst. 

“The weather is so good tonight.” She mumbled. 

“And the stars are brightly shining too.” She followed as she gazed upon the stars above. Despite the beautiful constellations, Jinyoung was glued to Jisoo’s beauty under the moonlight. 

“And look how that—“ 

“I like you Jisoo.” Jinyoung suddenly blurted. 

Jisoo’s index was pointing towards the stars before she came to a halt slowly bringing her hands down after Jinyoung’s sudden confession. 

“I like you too. That’s why we’re friends right?” Jisoo tried to shake off the topic.

“You know that’s not what I mean.”

His gaze was different this time. Unlike what she's used to. She definitely knows what he means.

“Jinyoung..” 

Her expression turned pity.

“I know I know.. I just.. I just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter