Epilogue: Crowns

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Epilogue: Crowns

Three months has past after the Solstice Victory and the unfortunate events. The day of the Princesses’ coronation has finally arrived. 

All citizens from the allied Kingdoms gathered around in the palace of Horae to witness the coronation and honouring their Kingdom’s new heroes. 

The three tiara crowns gorgeously lay on top of gold, red and emerald green velvet cushions. Horae’s Tiara was a beautiful sparkling diamond feathered laurel wreath with a large karat white diamond sitting in the middle. 

Enyalius’ was shining copper heaved by Hephaestus himself, same with high quality brass and metal materials as their armours and swords punctuated by bright rubies at the tips with a large stone in the middle boasting the colors of Ares and the Kingdom. 

Hecate’s magical tiara was a braid of rose gold with a small viper snake weaving around, donned with beautiful small metal designs of vanilla flower, and a gorgeous purple amethyst stone, both representing Hecate’s two cities. 

They were all gathered at the majestic temple dome of the Goddess Hera in Horae. The rulers of the three Kingdoms sat by the thrones in front of them as they await the arrival of the Princesses with the Oracle seated on the side in his own throne. 

The Hecate sisters were seated beside the Enyalius twins while Hanbin in his dashing Crimson Guard uniform sat beside Rosie too close for comfort as her date to her sister’s coronation. 

All citizens alike were seated patiently filling up the dome with different polished suits and gowns special for the momentous event. 

“This is it. It’s going to be official.” Jisoo silently squealed beside her friends who was waiting alongside with her by the large double doors. 

“Ready?” Jinyoung said in his polished uniform before brushing a lock of hair away from Jisoo’s face. 

“As I’ll ever be.” Jisoo dipped her head in acknowledgement. 

Jisoo wore a gorgeous heart shaped neckline, white & gold satin gown designed with feather patterns and gold elements with a majestic silver train with gold laurel feather borders with Horae’s insignia dazzling in diamonds at the end while she kept her hair simple and straight.

“This is so cool.” Robin quietly squealed humouring them all. 

Jackson chuckled lightly before caressing her cheeks with his thumb. “You might’ve been born as Hemera, but you’re still clearly Robin inside.” He shared within them both before laying a kiss on Robin. 

“I love you.” He spoke after pulling away from their kiss. 

“I love you too.” She replied gazing deep into his deep set eyes.

Robin reformed her special metals in a deep v neck lined thinning her metals like lace with metallic sleeves woven with black and gold laurel embroidered down her gown and top off with a gold bordered red majestic train with Enyalius’ insignia imprinted in gold and strong silver metal shoulders. Her fiery red hair curled loosely like fire dancing along her frame. 

Bambam pulled away after he kissed Lisa on the cheek. “You look beautiful.” He shared while Lisa blushed pink. 

She was in a beautiful black galaxy embroidered sleeved top with a wide shoulder neckline. Her skirt was a floor length beautiful satin in emerald. Along with her majestic black and purple bordered velvet train with Hecate’s logo embossed at the end. Her hair was curled lightly pulled back neatly with a braid on top designed by a mixture of crystals made by her sister Rosie. 

“Ready?” Lisa then queried her friends beside her. 

They all dipped their head in response. The Guardians shifted themselves into large wolves while the girls held hands in front of them. 

“Aperio.” Lisa chanted to the door making it slowly opened by itself. 

A loud musical horn blew upon opening announcing their arrival. The spectators arose from their seats greeting their princesses. The rulers were smiling proudly by their thrones. 

The girls walked through the aisle with their wolf guardians followed suit. 

“Everyone’s looking..” Jisoo mumbled in a sing-song voice within themselves.  

“Calm down..”  Robin mirrored her tone whispering. 

I’m just behind you, babe. Don’t worry. 

Jisoo momentarily turned her head tugging her lip into a smile behind Echo who was assuring her anxieties. 

“Is it too early to be hungry.” Lisa whispered.

“I’m hungry too.” Robin whispered back. 

I’m hungry too, hyung

Where can we grab a bite Jinyoung?

I know a place nearby that makes delicious burgers

“Ohh that sounds good.” Lisa spoke hearing their guardian’s conversation behind them. She smiled upon seeing her sisters grinning proudly at her as she walks along the aisle with her friends.

“Let’s ditch our party after?” Robin smirked to her side in secret knowing everyone was listening. 

Don’t we always?

We never stayed at a party for too long don’t we, hyung?

“Sshh, we’re near.” Jisoo said under her smile. 

The three princesses stepped on to the stairs as they each stood before their citizens and parents. The wolves sat beside them shifting back into their human forms and their polished uniforms.

A bright glow shined in front of them as the beautiful and majestic Goddess Hera appeared. 

“Wow, she’s really pretty.” Robin muttered. 

“Sshhh.” Jisoo reprimanded quietly over to Robin. 

“Nice to see you again, girls.” The goddess Hera spoke. “Guardians.” She nodded her head towards the men. 

She was in a beautiful majestic white and gold gown, crowned with a polos, often worn by the highest Goddess deities. 

The girls and the guardians were taken aback and were confused. 

“A-again? Have we met before?” Robin spoke in behalf. 

“You girls and boys definitely grew up in a matter of months.” Hera continued to speak smiling warmly at them. 

“We.. apologize if we don’t remember you.” Lisa spoke. 

Hera chuckled aloud. 

“Oh, pardon me. Allow me to enlighten you.” She said as she slowly transformed herself into a familiar old woman.

“NANA!!” The girls beamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter