The Legends

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yah… Do you think this tastes good enough?” A feminine male asked his partner-in-crime in cooking.

The other male smelled what the other was holding up in a spoon then gingerly tasted what was on it. “Mm…” He started critiquing the taste of it. “I think we need to add a little bit more of something… Then it’ll be complete.”

The former man just nodded in approval, thinking of what to add. “Ah! What about this?” He held up a small object in his hand. “This will definitely complete the taste!”

“Yeah! That’ll definitely work!” The other male said excitedly.

“It’ll make it a little bit sweeter, neh? How many should we add? 2? 3?” The shorter male took out a small basket containing some of the objects.

“Neh, it would! And… maybe just 1? There are a lot of people who aren’t a fan of it after all.”

The feminine male nodded in contemplation. He and the taller male eventually completed making the dishes and went to set them down in front of the workers in the VIP area upstairs who consisted of Minho, Heechul, Hangeng, and Siwon. Luna went home for the day to relax, and their boss politely declined the meal knowing full well how those two chefs cooked.

“Thanks! It looks delicious!” They all chorused. There weren’t many people in the VIP area after all.

Each one of them took one bite at the same time. “It tastes great, Jaejoong-hyung!” Siwon commented.

“Yeah. Thanks, Changmin-hyung!” Minho added after.

Each of them took another bite. “HAH~!” Minho exclaimed out after a few seconds. “HYUNGS~! What did you put in here?!”

The two chefs looked innocently at their hyungs and dongsaengs. “The spiciness? Jolokia pepper! Why? Doesn’t it make it sweet?” Jaejoong asked cutely.

Hangeng kept speaking to Heechul in Chinese while the latter kept cursing at him in Korean. They definitely couldn’t handle the pepper. Minho just kept walking back and forth behind the bar yelling out, “Hah~!” while Siwon just quietly tried to digest the food.

“Really, hyung?...” Siwon started out after a while of trying to cool down his mouth after two bites. “You know we can’t handle this pepper like you and Changmin…”

“I am so glad I don’t work in the VIP area.” Eunhyuk thankfully said through the earpiece.

 

)()(

 

“Hyung… How are you doing in there?” Zhou-mi calmly asked his brave hyung.

“It’s okay… I’ve been in here one day. How do I find the original killer?” He calmly replied back.

“Kangin-hyung… Be careful, neh?” The eternal maknae said worriedly.

“I’ll be fine. I can handle myself, Wookie.”

“Kangin. We know you are not a grifter, but I believe you are sturdy enough to handle this pa

Please log in to read the full chapter