Drunken Retrieval

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Luna. Follow Jonghyun-hyung’s instructions and meet up with me. Sooyoung-noona and Eunhyuk-hyung… get over here as well.” Minho quietly said behind the closed door that leads into another corridor. He leaned flat against the wall next to the door and waited the few minutes it took for the other three members to reach him.

“Minho-oppa.” The man turned from looking at the door to the woman approaching him. “Why did you need me to get here first?”

“I need you to get the guards out here first before I take them down. We need to wait for the other two first before I’ll let you go in there.” Luna nodded in understanding. She took out her gun and made sure it was ready, just in case, before putting it back into its holster.

“Hey, do you think you found him?” Sooyoung came up to them with the eldest trailing behind.

Minho nodded in response. “I opened this door Jonghyun-hyung opened for me and there were at least three guards guarding one door. I didn’t see if there were anybody else though.” He turned to look at his hyung. “Hyung, was it that disturbing?”

Eunhyuk looked at his dongsaeng and shook his head. “I’ve seen worse. It just came as a big shock to me. She didn’t seem like anything was wrong with her…” He finished off lost in thought. Luna nodded in agreement.

Minho looked at the three of them then back to the door. “Noona, hyung, we’re going to take them by surprise.” As soon as those two heard those words, they took out their guns and made sure everything was ready before holding it to their sides. “Luna. We need you to act like you’re drunk. It’s a basic trick, but hopefully they’ll fall for it. And since you’re wearing a dress, it’ll be hard for them to resist you.” Luna smirked at this. “Hyung and noona, stay hidden against the wall or something so they can’t see you. I’ll stay on this wall so they won’t see me when they open the door. Right when they open it, I’ll surprise them and knock one out.” Eunhyuk and Sooyoung nodded. They all got ready. “Jonghyun-hyung. Unlock all the doors and turn off all the alarms when it’s needed, okay?” “Got it.” Eunhyuk chose his place on the other side of the door where whoever walks out wouldn’t see him behind the opened door. Sooyoung hid along the walls since she was already wearing all black. Luna prepared herself.

When everybody nodded to Minho, Jonghyun stated, “Ready.” Minho nodded and the other three watched as Luna started shuffling over her own feet and knocked repeatedly and randomly on the locked door.

On the other side of the door, words can be heard from the guards. “Who is that?” “Who got in here?”

Upon hearing this, Luna slurred out. “Anybody s’in~ there~! Opensh~ up~!” She banged randomly on the door again.

“Is that a woman calling us?” “I don’t know!” “Go find out!”

 

Bingo.

 

The door opened slowly and Luna stumbled back. She moved her gaze from the floor to the guard who opened the door. He was a fairly young guy. “You’re… hands~some~!” She stumbled her way to the guard who was holding the door open towards them. She latched herself to him, with her arms around his neck.

“H-how did you get in here?” Everybody heard the guard gulp. All the guys in the five-membered group smirked, even Jonghyun.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Another guard inside the room yelled out to his companion.

The first guard tried to turn his neck to look back at his co-worker. It was somewhat hard due to the fact a drunk girl was hanging onto him. “It’s some drunk girl from the banquet. I don’t know how she got all the way back h-.” Luna quickly let go of his and Minho used the base of his gun to hit the back of the guard’s neck to knock him out.

The other two guards in the room quickly reacted. “Hey! Who are you?! Get out of here or you’ll never get out alive!”

Luna smirked as she held the door open and her two oppas ran into the huge office and hid behind desks as the two guards started shouting and shooting at them with their own guns. Luna instantly closed the door once she heard the bullets being fired from their guns. She looked back at Sooyoung who was holding her gun close to her face while looking behind them to make sure the other guards didn’t call for backup.

Inside the closed room, shots can be heard along with desks being moved. Eunhyuk and Minho slowly maneuvered towards the two guards without being hit. In the process, the two males put up their guns and sprinted towards the two guar

Please log in to read the full chapter