Dance Club

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyungs. If you keep feeding them such spicy foods, I’m pretty sure they will have no taste buds left at all.” Minho sighed as Hangeng and Heechul tried a different type of meal this time again. Sadly but with a sigh of relief, Hangeng was now just speaking in broken Korean while Heechul was just on the verge of tears.

“But if there’s no spice, there’s no taste!” Jaejoong complained while crossing his arms. Changmin sighed as he slid down in a booth. “It really does taste nice with some pepper in it.” He agreed.

“…We really need Ryeowook and Zhou-mi back.” Siwon muttered as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. “They know the amount of spice we can handle.”

“Yah! Don’t disrespect your hyung in front of him!” Jaejoong yelled at the younger. Siwon just shrugged as he turned back in his stool to the bartender.

“It’s really not so busy today either.” Siwon sighed.

“Hyung… It’s only eleven in the morning. There shouldn’t be anyone here this early.” Minho blatantly said while cleaning the counter.

“Oh, be quiet, Minho.”

 

Downstairs, two groups of people were sitting in two adjacent booths while they all chilled and talked.

“Noona! Dance with me!” Taemin yelled out excitedly as a nice soft, slow tune started playing through the big speakers. Eunhyuk left a playlist of calm, café music playing before he sat down with the rest of the staff.

“Haha, I’d love to Taemin.” Tiffany laughed as she accepted the younger’s hand and stood up. They made their way to the dance floor.

“Let’s go dance too, Luna!” Onew yelled out happily as he saw his dongsaeng dance with their co-worker.

“Sure, oppa!”

“And off they go.” Key and Amber said in unison. Key placed the side of his cheek on his open palm as his right elbow rested on the table. They watched as the two couples smoothly danced and laughed their way across the dance floor.

“I got a call from Sam Dong today!” Jonghyun randomly yelled out.

“Ah, really? How is he?” Eunhyuk diverted his attention and smiled at his dongsaeng.

“He’s doing well. He says he’s actually thinking about taking over his dad’s business.” The younger looked out to the dance floor.

“That’s good! He’s been thinking a lot for the past few days, huh?” The other thought out.

“Mhmm.” Jonghyun mumbled. “Hey, Amber.”

The blonde girl turned to look at one of her ‘brothers.’ “What?” She watched as the puppy gave her a big grin.

“Come dance with me! I want to dance too~!”

“No.”

Jonghyun pouted. “Wae~?”

“I just want to relax~ Go ask, mousie, over here.” She pointed her thumb in the direction of the ‘mouse’ sitting next to her.

“Bwoh? I’d rather not.” Key deadpanned.

“What?! Why doesn’t anybody want to dance with me?!” Jonghyun whined.

Please log in to read the full chapter