The Fight Continues and the Capture

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How in the world is she still able to fight so well?! Yoochun thought as he narrowly avoided a punch aimed at his face by the shorter woman. He tried to aim a punch with his right arm at her face before she quickly dodged it and kicked him in the chest, pushing him backwards. He stumbled before he heard another grunt as he looked up to see his hyung fighting her instead.

Jaejoong unfortunately got grazed by two more bullets and had a clear bruise forming on his face from previous attacks. He grunted as she landed a kick in his stomach in which he returned just as strong, if not stronger. He glared hard at her as she returned the same look, clutching her stomach. He was the only one to not have a bullet lodged somewhere on his flawless skin… and he was going to keep it that way when he narrowly dodged another bullet she quickly shot. He grunted as he hit the ground and attempted to shoot her once again. He mentally cheered as he hit her left shoulder, causing her to immediately grab her arm and growl at him.

Yoochun watched the scene as he made his way to his best friend now hiding behind the main desk. “Junsu… are you okay?”

Junsu looked up from his position on the ground and smiled softly, “Neh… but you and hyung are not…” He moved to try and help his friend’s bleeding arm but the latter refused, insisting on helping his hyung get out of there and kill the target successfully.

“I’m making sure you’re safe. Now stay put and don’t get injured anymore, arraseo?” Yoochun ensured before he turned back around to see his hyung lodge a bullet in the woman’s left shoulder. He smirked, “I don’t think it’ll last long anyways.”

“Yoochun!” The medic quickly yelled out, panic laced within that one word.

The said male quickly turned back to the sitting man and followed his gaze out the window. “What, Jun…su…?” He started mumbling as he saw two figures scaling down the windows. He acted on instinct, “Jaejoong!” He quickly turned back around to see his hyung and Seong-Im punching and kicking each other in a determined match.

“What?!” The elder ground out as he dodged an oncoming punch. He threw one back hitting the woman’s flawless cheek.

“She has backup!” Yoochun yelled out as he stood in front of Junsu’s crouching form, determined to protect themselves. “Junsu. Shoot when you can, okay?”

“Okay.” The other replied, getting his gun ready as the windows finally shattered, allowing what looked like two other women to enter the business room. Both of the agents closed their eyes and shielded themselves with their arms to try to not get cut from the glass as Yoochun quickly opened his eyes again and turned around to throw a punch to the woman getting near them.

Outside the room, the elevator dinged, signaling more occupants have arrived on the floor. They looked wide-eyed at the huge room in front of them. “…She planned to separate them? To catch them easily?” Changmin questioned from his position next to Yoohwan.

The younger looked around and nodded, “Probably… She’s the best agent we have… but she would do anything to make her job last longer and easier.”

“Guys. Let’s hurry and go back them up.” Yunho ordered as he walked ahead of his partner and Yoohwan. He was going to go into the room straight across from the elevator, which contained the now cold, dead woman when he heard glass shattering in the room to the left of him. He instantly looked back to Changmin and Yoohwan who both had worried looks evident in their eyes.

“Hyung…” Yoohwan and Changmin whispered out, the former for his brother fighting in that room and the latter to tell his partner they needed to get in there, fast.

Yunho ran ahead of them and into the room, leaving Yoohwan to help the taller wobble faster to help out. The former forced the door to open, allowing it to slam on the wall when it opened all the way. His eyes quickly scanned the room to see Yoochun fighting two women at once and Jaejoong fighting against their primary target. “Jaejoong! Yoochun!” He yelled out as he made to grab his gun and instantly shot one of the women fighting Yoochun in the right arm.

Both of the other agents quickly took a glance at the familiar voice and grunted out, “About time.”

Yunho chuckled as he quickly crouched down and walked over to an abandoned overturned table, missing a bullet. “Hyung!” A voice called out, causing him to look over to the opened door. Yoohwan and Changmin quickly turned around from behind the wall and quickly scanned the room. “Give us a warning next time!” The former yelled out as he managed to get Changmin behind another table.

“Junsu?!” Yunho yelled out, not seeing him at all.

“Hyung! I’m okay!” He heard the other’s voice scream out.

“Yoohwan?!” Yoochun yelled out in disbelief as he kept fighting two women with one arm. He quickly took a glance back at the doorway once he punched the two women away from him. Junsu took this as an opportunity to shoot the unharmed woman in the left side. The bullet happened to be a through-and-through as the woman tried to dodge it the best she could.

“Hyung!” Yoohwan yelled out in response as he took out his own gun and managed to shoot one of his brother’s opponents in the leg. “You need to get out of here, NOW!” He turned his gun to aim at the other woman and pulled the trigger. He cursed when the woman dodged and fell to the floor.

Yoochun turned his attention back to his opponents but yelled out, “Why?! We finally see each other when we’re fighting for our lives and a mission?! What the hell happened all those years ago?!” He threw a punch to the woman with the injured leg. He winced when she punched him in his injured shoulder.

“They took me! Your target’s agency took me and believed I had potential to become a top agent!” Yoohwan paused when Seong-Im finally turned towards him after kicking Jaejoong back a few feet and glared at him. The former just glared back and aimed his gun at her.

“So you’re now a traitor?” Seong-Im coldly stated, pulling her own gun out after refilling the magazine.

He continued his story while staring at the woman in front of him. “They trained me since they kidnapped me. After hearing about a new agency called SM and about the legendendary agents, they realized how important I was to one of you. They planned to use that as an advantage to somehow get rid of you. These people kill just to kill. They are somewhat like a gang.” Yoohwan’s glare intensified the same amount as Seong-Im’s did. “They plan to capture you and make you work for them.”

“Well, now that they know what the plan was. I guess it’s just simpler to shoot you down now. I’m sure our boss wouldn’t mind since I’ve already captured at least half of these men.” The target smirked as she pulled the trigger.

Yoohwan pulled his own trigger before dodging to the side. “Jaejoong!” Yunho called out from behind a table, “We need to leave. Now!”

“Where’s Junsu-hyung?!” Changmin shouted out from behind another table.

“He’s here! I’m protecting him!” Yoochun yelled out as he suffered another punch to the face from one of the woman’s allies.

“Hyung! I was shot in the leg! I can’t move much!” Junsu yelled out from under the main desk.

Yunho cursed. He couldn’t fight hand-to-hand combat and neither can Yoochun from what he can see. The latter is using all his strength to protect himself and his best friend. Changmin ca

Please log in to read the full chapter