Computer Lover and a New Brother

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eyes of a teenage boy fluttered open and blinked quite a few times trying to adjust his eyes to the light.

“Unni! He’s waking up!” The boy looked up at the woman calling over another woman with long brown hair and brown bangs. He watched as she walked over to him holding a cup of water.

“Here. Can you drink this?” The older woman asked. He looked up in confusion.

“Don’t worry, kid. We saved you from that maniac.” A male who resembled a dinosaur of some sort spoke from the left of him. He looked over and saw him leaning against the wall.

“Shh, Jjong. Don’t worry about anything, sweetie. Drink this water, you’ll feel a lot better.” Another male came up behind the woman with long hair and tried to calm down the frightened boy. “My name is Key, by the way.”

The female holding out the glass of water for him introduced herself as well, “My name is Victoria.” She smiled gently at him. “We won’t hurt you, arasso? Do you know what happened to you?” She tried to coax him into talking. He looked up into her eyes: care and concern. He looked at the guy named Key’s eyes. He saw the same feelings.

“A-aniyo… I don’t remember…” He said slowly, realizing that his throat was actually really dry. He quietly took the drink the girl named Victoria gave him and looked up at her and Key, who smiled at him gently.

“Well, I’ll be taking care of you until you completely get better, arraso? You can trust us. If you need me, I’ll be in the other room. Just tell Jonghyun or Luna to come get me, arraso?” Victoria informed and reassured the confused boy. She smiled as she saw him nod slightly. She turned to Key.

“Yah, dino-hyung. If you scare this boy anymore than he already is, you will not be able to participate in ANYTHING with how much damage I can do to you.” The now frightened boy stared at the interesting man in front of him. How was he just so nice a few seconds ago? He watched the glare from Key’s eyes turn into the most caring eyes the guy has never seen before, when he turned to look back at him. “If he does anything to frighten or harm you, you let me know as soon as possible, arraso?” Key smiled at him as he nodded slowly. “Good! I’ll be downstairs. Just let noona know if you want a guy also helping you heal back up, okay?” Another slow nod. Key turned to Victoria and smiled, before turning to Jonghyun and stared. “I can hear everything, you know.” Then he and Victoria walked out of the room. He watched as he saw the other girl named Luna smile at him then followed them out of the room. He turned to look at the guy named Jonghyun.

“Don’t worry about that guy. He’s a man but he has his naggy and super protective side. He’s been my best friend for a while now.” Jonghyun started walking towards him to sit in a chair beside his bed. “Oh, I’m Jonghyun, by the way. Formal introduction and all.” He slightly bowed in manner.

The boy slowly nodded and slightly bowed in response as well, “I-I’m… Sam Dong…” He drank more of the water given to him. “…W-what happened to me?” He looked up at the elder.

Jonghyun sighed, “We were hoping you would tell us… But it’s good enough that you’re safe. We succeeded.” The boy looked at him in confusion. The former smiled at him, “Your dad hired us to get you back.” Jonghyun watched as the boy smiled softly. “I can tell you one thing though.” The latter looked up at him. “You were drugged somehow and kidnapped because that man’s daughter, Park Hye Mi, wanted you to be hers… forever. She’s crazy.”

 

)()(

 

“You let him escape?! I thought you were supposed to guard him!” The young girl punched a guard in the face. For being a young lady, she could really punch.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but those guys-.” The guard who got punched started to explain.

“I don’t care! He’s supposed to belong to me!” Her father and the guards looked at her as she paused in her little speech before she started to smile a little. “He’s going to be mine… He truly does love me… He just doesn’t know it yet.” And just like that, she smiled sweetly at all of them.

A businessman cautiously walked up to the father and whispered so lowly that he barely heard it, “Sam Dong’s father is filing for a restraining order against your daughter right now.” His eyes widened, but not in surprise, in realization of what he needs to do to make sure his daughter doesn’t do anything drastic.

 

)()(

 

Sam Dong shivered slightly. “Oh… I see… She was in my class in high school… But then I remembered she had to leave for some reason…” He slightly explained.

Jonghyun looked at the boy who still looked a little shock at hearing that information. “We’ll make sure she doesn’t go near you again. We told your dad to get a restraining order against her.” He watched the other slightly nod in response. The elder decided to lighten the mood. “Hey, do you wanna see something cool?” Jonghyun pulled out his laptop from his bag across the room and sat back down in the chair next to the bed. He smiled as he saw the kid looked amazed at the program he was showing him with all the cool designs on it. He wasn’t a hacker or a computer lover for nothing.

 

)()(

 

A man walked into a club and smiled at his new friend. The first time he went there, his other friend from school told him the place was awesome. He heard there was free internet and that it was also basically a club with dancing and drinks. It was a nice place to hang out. He walked in with his bag and sat down in a free booth. He waved at the male bartender who always seemed to be working when he came in and took out

Please log in to read the full chapter