Minwoo's brother is revealed!

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Important A/N! Please re-read chapter 27! I have forgotten to upload this important chapter and have somehow skipped it to the other important chapter. Please re-read it to understand how JYJ fought their target and the injuries they all sustained from this mission.

 

“Arrive to your home safely, ladies.” Kibum and Donghae politely requested, seeing the four girls walk off with a smile at the entrance of the club.

All of the girls turned around and waved back happily, “We will see you soon, oppas!”

The two males smiled at them as they saw them walk off and giggle happily amongst themselves. One of them would turn around and then talk to the other girls again, giggling even more. Kibum sighed, “You go through with this every day?” He turned to look at his friend.

Donghae laughed, “Of course. Only when I’m not here do I not go through with it.” He turned behind him to see Key quickly ushering out some of the last customers behind them to leave the club. Kibum turned around and moved aside so the other people could be let out.

“Please take care and arrive to your house safely!” Key called out, finally ushering out the last of their customers. Donghae and Kibum chuckled before closing the doors; the club now empty. Key sighed before speaking into his earpiece, “Boss. What do we do?” He looked to his hyungs, the DJs, the secret club goers, the waiters and waitresses, and the bartenders. They all held the same look in their eyes.

 

)()(Flashback)()(

 

“We have captured your best agents Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong.”

Key stared at the man in a suit in front of him with a hidden glare in his eyes. He faked a smile, “I’m sorry, sir. But who are you talking about?” He started mixing one of their house specials to keep his hands busy. Upstairs, Onew thought he was definitely right in bringing Key to work at the club. His acting skills were average, but he is learning quickly.

“Kyuhyun, find out where this man is from. Key, continue to talk to him to make him stay as long as possible.”

The man smiled back, the bartender could tell it was out of amusement, “I’m sure you know whom I am talking about.” He raised his hand to signal he didn’t want the drink once again.

“Are you sure, sir? You’re going to miss out.” Key insisted, ignoring the sentence the man said and adding a few of the last ingredients to complete it.

“Oh, I’m sure. Just let your boss know about what has happened tonight. I’m sorry to say we couldn’t capture your other two agents though…” The man trailed off, slightly disappointed in that fact. He looked out to the dancing crowd. Key tightly gripped the glass he was holding out of anger but quickly loosened it when he saw the man turn around. “Anyways, I’ll be taking my leave. I’m sorry I did not stay to enjoy your house drink though.” He bowed slightly before standing up off of the stool.

“I’m running his profile through all of the databases I can.” Kyuhyun informed him as he started typing more code words into his laptop upstairs.

“It really is a shame though…” Key sadly said. He put down the glass he finished in front of him.

The man turned around, curious as to what his response would be to the information he just told him. Key leaned on the counter in front of him, left palm supporting his cheek, “You couldn’t taste my specialty drink.” He smiled beautifully at the man in front of him before slowly bringing the glass up to his lips and drinking some of it temptingly. His smile turned into a smirk seeing the man’s mouth slightly open then quickly shut it back again.

The man smiled, acting as if the gorgeous man behind him didn’t entrance him, “I’ll send you a clue within 3 days if you cannot figure out where your agents were taken. Take it as an… invitation to try and get them back.”

Key watched as the man walked away and out of the club. He stared at Eunhyuk and Tiffany, Jonghyun and Sunny in the crowd, and Kibum and Donghae in front of him then downed the drink he made himself.

 

)()(End of Flashback)()(

 

They heard their boss sigh, “Kyuhyun has found that man’s profile and has already tried locating each of our friends. He almost got a trace on Jaejoong, but the connection couldn’t be completed. Changmin knows to never disable his phone or anything. We don’t know what we’re dealing with until Yunho or Changmin gives us some clue. I’m going to call in Nichkhun’s friends to help Kyuhyun with his search. I heard about No Minwoo, Leeteuk.”

Upstairs, Leeteuk sighed, knowing that his own personal mission for Kyuhyun will be delayed until they received some hint about their friends’ whereabouts. “I know, Boa. Kyuhyun should know to delay it by now.” He looked to Minwoo trying to get Sungmin’s attention again.

“Sungmin-hyung! Let’s go play a game or something~!” Minwoo tried using his natural aegyo to get a response out of the elder. Too bad Sungmin was the king of aegyo.

“Minnie…” Sungmin said softly. “Something has come up. Please be patient for a while, neh? I’ll play with you after we all have discussed an important matter.”

Minwoo saw the sad look in his hyung’s eyes and nodded, choosing to lean against him instead, “Okay, Sungmin-hyung.”

Leeteuk smiled softly at the sight, “Boa. What are we going to do?” He looked back at Minwoo who stared at him and at Sora beside him, wondering what was going on between the workers.

“Kyuhyun has tried searching the background of that man. He seems to be a regular CEO of a lesser known company.” Heechul explained from the spare bedroom.

Inside the main office, Siwon looked to their boss. Boa sighed again, worry evident in her facial features. “They must have hired him to deliver the message to us… Victoria. Please call Wooyoung, Junho, and the rest. I’m going to have Siwon call the rest of our scouting team, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Kibum and Hangeng and everybody else, come upstairs to discuss what we’re going to do.”

Siwon was already calling Hyoyeon’s cell phone before Boa could finish her orders. Her voice answered on the third ring, “Yeobosaeyo. Siwon-oppa? Didn’t the club just close? It’s late.”

The secretary sighed, “I know, Hyoyeon. We need you and Seohyun to come here as soon as you can…” He turned to look at Boa for silent permission to which she nodded. “Junsu-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung, and Yoochun-hyung have been captured. Yunho-hyung and Changmin cannot be found. Kibum and Hangeng are already here. We’ll inform you two when you get here.”

“Bwoh?!” Hyoyeon exclaimed after hearing the full explanation. “…Are you sure?”

Siwon could hear rustling at the other end and another female voice speaking at a distance, “Yeah… we’re sure. Kyuhyun can’t locate any of them.”

Hyoyeon paused for a minute before responding, “We’re on our way.”

Siwon hung up his phone before turning to look at Boa again before making their way out of the office.

The workers downstairs all looked at each other before locking up the club and heading towards the back hallway. They walked up the stairs to see Minwoo leaning on Sungmin’s shoulder and Sora gently wrapping her arm around Leeteuk’s in an act of comfort. Kyuhyun was nowhere to be seen as well as Heechul. Minho was sitting on one of the empty bar stools where Victoria joined him to make the calls. “I know it’s late, Nichkhun. Just get here as soon as you can with Wooyoung, Junho, and the rest.”

Boa watched as they all started to settle down before moving to stand next to the booth where Leeteuk and Minwoo were in. She turned to the young boy and Sora, “Hey, Sora-sshi. Hi, Minwoo-ah.” Sora smiled as Minwoo looked at her in curiosity. “I am your hyung’s boss at the club. My name is Boa. Pleased to meet you.” She smiled down softly at him in which he returned just as soft. She turned to look at Victoria across the room.

“They’ll be on their way shortly.” The queen responded. Boa nodded in approval.

“Once the information specialists get here, Yuri and Henry along with Kyuhyun will find out where our best agents were taken.”

Sungmin and Ryeowook turned their heads in the direction where Kyuhyun headed off to start on his search for Minwoo’s brother. Their eyebrows furrowed in worry at the great task their friend was sent to do. Jonghyun watched as Henry sent a text to Seohyun and Hyoyeon to grab his and Yuri’s tech equipment so they could help Kyuhyun.

Inside the closed bedroom, Heechul tried to keep the stress level of one of his favorite dongsaengs low. “Kyuhyun-ah…” He tried to talk to the other. All he received was a grunt in response and a bunch of clicking noises from the man’s keyboard and mouse. He sighed, getting up from the bed he was sitting on and crossing the room to gently lay his hands on the other’s shoulders, watching him breeze through codes and programs to find where any of his hyungs were located.

“Why would they do that…?” Kyuhyun grunted, frustrated that he couldn’t trace any of his hyungs. He sat back aggravated, pausing in his attempts to search for them. He calmed down a little bit when he felt Heechul start softly rubbing his hands on the younger’s back. “I think they were captured, hyung. I can’t get any trace on them or Yunho and Changmin.”

Heechul frowned at the information, “Why do you think they were captured, Kyu?”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose, “Jaejoong’s signal was suddenly cut off while I was trying to trace him. Junsu’s and Yoochun’s signals were already disabled when I tried searching for them first. Changmin knows more about technology than I do – he knows to never turn off or disable any of their earpieces or cell phones or anything else on them.” Outside, all of the workers frowned at the information.

“But according to that man… Changmin-oppa and Yunho-oppa weren’t taken. They escaped.” Amber’s confused voice floated in through the earpiece.

“That’s what we can assume for now.” Kyuhyun stated, sighing once again.

Eunhyuk looked worriedly to his friend, “Boss… what do we do?”

Boa turned to the blonde male with a slight crease in her brow, “We wait.” She looked at each of the agents. “We will try and search everywhere we can for them. If we cannot get any trace at all… we will wait for that man’s message.”

Kyuhyun and Heechul heard her from the room, and they sighed. The latter took out his earpiece, knowing the former wouldn’t take his out. “Boss.” The hacker more-or-less stated to his friend.

Boa quirked an eyebrow while looking at each of the workers in the main area deep in thought. “Deh?” She looked at Key when he slowly stood up. She watched as he walked over next to her and bent down to Minwoo’s sitting level.

Please log in to read the full chapter