CHAPTER 9

Race Car

Gi Kwang parked the car and everyone got out.

"Go in first, he'll be glad to see you." Gi Kwang smiled at Myung Soo.

"Really?" Myung Soo smiled and looked at Eun Mi, "you wanna come with me little ice cream girl?" he reached for her hand.

Eun Mi smiled, held his hand and pulled him into a walk.

Woo Hyun choked at what he just saw, he swallowed the lump in his throat, "Little ice cream girl?"
"Jealous~?" Gi Kwang teased.

"Psh, I am not," Woo Hyun held his chin up high, "she gave me cheesecake."

"Weirdo," Gi Kwang snickered and started walking, "come on."

Woo Hyun watched Eun Mi and Myung Soo walk in the house, hand in hand, *Why do they have to freakin hold hands?! Grrrr~* Woo Hyun glared at Myung Soo's back, hoping that lasers would come out of his eyes and burn his cousin's back.

"Appa guess who's here!!" Eun Mi dragged Myung Soo to the kitchen.

Jun Ki put his glass down and did a double take at the guy that was standing next to her, "Kim Myung Soo." Jun Ki smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Missed me that much?" Myung Soo laughed.

Jun Ki pulled away, "Of course! Are you alone? How'd you get here? WHEN did you get here?"

Myung Soo snickered at the many questions, "I am not alone, I came with my cousin Woo Hyun. I got here through Gi Kwang hyung and I just got here this morning. I go to the same school as Eun Mi-yah and my cousin."

"Oh," Jun Ki nodded taking in all the answers he said, "wait what?!" He gawked at him, "Woo Hyun? Nam Woo Hyun?!" Jun Ki's eyes widened.

"In the flesh!" Gi kwang pushed the shy Woo Hyun to Myung Soo.

"Oof~" Woo Hyun struggled with his balance for he almost tripped on his own feet at the push of Gi Kwang, "Hello sir."

Eun Mi and Myung Soo snickered at the nervous state of Woo Hyun. 

"So you are Nam Woo Hyun." Jun Ki circled Woo Hyun as he looked at him up and down, like a shark circling it's prey. 

Woo Hyun gulped and loosened the collar of his shirt, "Y-yeah, sir."

Gi Kwang snickered along with the other guys.

Jun Ki brightened up immediately and wrapped an arm around Woo Hyun, "Just chill, little boy, I don't bite."

Woo Hyun let out all the tenses air in his chest and smiled a bit, "Hehe."
"I just kill." Jun Ki gave him an evil joking glare. 

Woo Hyun's eyes widened and in an instant he was standing behind Myung Soo, "Let's go home~" he whimpered. 

Everyone laughed at the little boy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~