CHAPTER 18

Race Car

"I BRING GI KWANG TO A PROVINCE AND THIS HAPPENS?!?" Jun Ki yelled after Eun Mi explained to him how she ended up at The Westin Chosun, Hotel.

Eun Mi stared at her phone, even though her dad wasn't on loud speaker, his yelling made it sound like it. She simply eyed her phone as she listened to his ranting on how inconsiderate she was to others, how insensitive she was to not seeing the people around her sooner, blah, blah, blah...

Woo Hyun was outside talking to Tablo, but at least he was taking it... easier than Jun Ki. Since Myung Soo was alone he had no one to explain too, so instead he was watching Eun Mi with an amused grin. He knew from the very start of the car chase that Jun Ki would go nuts the moment she told him what happened.

Eun Mi looked at Myung Soo and he laughed through his nose. She rolled her eyes at him and he waved his finger, mouthing, *You are so dead.* Eun Mi gave him a moking smile.

"Dad we're cool now, we found a place to crash where the security is safe." Eun Mi said after he asked if the guys found a place.

"Don't tell me where you are, I'll trace it through your cell."

"That's cool," Eun Mi smiled, "so what, do we stay here for the night and go to school tomorrow?"

"The night yes, the school, I'm not sure." Jun Ki said, "The boys can go, since they weren't after you... I think. Did you get the plate number of the Camaro?"

"Yeah, I'll text it to you."

"IS THAT EUN MI? YA LEE EUN MI HOW DARE YOU MAKE YOUR OPPA GO INSANE?!? YA JUGULAE?" Gi Kwang appeared in the background.

Eun Mi smiled and shook her head, "Mian oppa and no I do not want to die."

"AISH JINJJA! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS..." Now it was Gi Kwang's turn to rant and she had nothing else to do but to listen to him.

Myung Soo was laughing at her.

 

After what seemed like forever for Jun Ki and Gi Kwang to end the call, the three sat down. With Tablo's help, he was able to book a suite, with two rooms for the three. It had a kitchen, living room and two seperate bathrooms, completed with a view of the city. The sun was already setting.

Eun Mi finished reading a text from Min, "Min's home." she looked up at the boys, "Now what?"

"I'm hungry." Woo Hyun pouted and patted his stomach.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and Myung Soo shook his head.

"So what," Myung Soo looked at Eun Mi, "do we have a plan or something?"

"Well," Eun Mi started thinking,"whatever. All I know is appa's pulling some strings to figure out who that Camaro belongs too, plus thanks to Tablo-ssi our securities been doubled."

"Woo Hyun," Woo Hyun corrected, "no thanks to Tablo hyung, many thanks to Nam Woo Hyun." he smiled.

"Shut up~" Eun Mi and Myung Soo threw a pillow at him.

"OW!" He fell off the chair, "No fair you guys are ganging up on me!"

"Delivery?" Myung Soo asked.

"To risk the public eye?" Eun Mi looked at him.

Woo Hyun simply pouted and scowled, the both eyed him.

"Wae?" Myung Soo narrowed his eyes at his cousin, "Got any smarter ideas, Sherlock?"

"Ani." Woo Hyun shook his head, "I'm just bummed out I never got to finish my smoothie."

Eun Mi fell back on the couch as Myung Soo roughly exhaled. Eun Mi closed her eyes and held her head, pretending she had a headache, "Aish, Nam Woo Hyun."

 

One of the guards brought up their food, it was pizza and some drinks. The three ate on the floor and scattered the beddings around the food. It was like a sleep over. Pizza and soda, classic sleep over delicacies. The tv was on, but no one was watching.

"Aish hyung!" Myung Soo scowled at his cousin's eating habits.

"Wae?" Woo Hyun furrowed his eyebrows, he hasn't noticed that the cheese from the pizza was all over his mouth.

"You eat like an infant." Eun Mi threw tissue at him, "Wipe your mouth, kid."

"Araseo, halmoni and haraboji." Woo Hyun evilly smiled.

"YA!" Eun Mi and Myung Soo snapped.

The three talked about everything. Food, hobbies, shows, music, movies... to shoes, hair color, cosmetics (since Woo Hyun uses them).

"So," Woo Hyun grabbed another slice of pizza, "how'd you two," he pointed the pizza at them, "meet?"

Eun Mi and Myung Soo met eyes and smiled.

"You tell him." You ordered.

"Fine." Myung Soo sighed, "So here it goes..."

 

Many many years ago... eun mi- 7 gi kwang-9 myung soo-7

"Hurry up oppa," Little Eun Mi, pushed her brother out of their car, "I wanna drive already."

"Ara~" Not so big Gi Kwang sighed, "that's all you care about, driving. Not even your oppa."

Eun Mi pouted as she got out of the car and blinked her innocent eyes at Gi Kwang, "Oppa, why would you say that?"

"Nothing." Gi Kwang looked at his feet and walked away.

Jun Ki was wiping his car while Eun Hye was helping Gi Kwang with his suit. Gi Kwang kept frowning though.

"What's wrong?" Eun Hye brushed her fingers along Gi Kwang's cheek.

"Nothing." Gi Kwang held his head low, "I just want to race."

"Okay."

 

Eun Mi watched Gi Kwang race around the track with a troubled face. Earlier, she went to greet him goodluck but he just ignored her. She didn't know why he was mad at her and she didn't know what to do. She was on the bleachers, with her hands around her legs and her chin on her knees. Her eyes trailed after Gi Kwang's car.

*Oppa.* Eun Mi pouted.
Then a shadow fell over her.

Eun Mi looked up to see a boy with a sharp nose and long eyes. She tilted her head to the side. He sat down beside her.

"You want?" He asked as he showed her three colorful lollipops.

Eun Mi blinked at them then at him, "Why three?"

"One for you," He pointed to her, "then one for your oppa." he pointed at Gi Kwang's car.

Eun Mi's eyes widened, "How'd you know he's my oppa?"

"My parents own the track your family races in." He flashed her a cheeky smile.
Eun Mi smiled, "I'm Eun Mi."

"I'm Myung Soo~"

 

Gi Kwang got out of his car and dragged his feet to the locker room, ignoring his dad.

"Ya, Lee Gi Kwang! Are you ignoring me?!?" Jun Ki glared at his son.

"Let him be, yeobo." Eun Hye placed a hand on Jun Ki's shoulder, "He and Eun Mi are fighting."

"Oh." Jun Ki's face softened.

At the locker room the door opened and Eun Mi ran to Gi Kwang.

"Oppa I'm sorry," Eun Mi blinked at him, "I only like racing because I get to do it with you." she pouted, "Don't be mad at me anymore please?" she held up the lollipop that Myung Soo gave her earlier.

Gi Kwang smiled and hugged her, "Aigoo, I can't stay mad at you."

Behind one of the lockers Myung Soo fist pumped in the air, it was his plan that Eun Mi say sorry to him here in the locker room.

 

Ever since that day, Eun Mi would always look for Myung Soo everytime she'd go train. Even Gi Kwang liked hanging around him.

<-end of flashback->

 

"That's it?" Woo Hyun gawked at the two.

"What do you mean that's it?" Eun Mi sneered at him, "What were you expecting?"

"That you two would be all sweet and stuff like that to each other," Woo Hyun grinned, "I remember someone saying-OOF!"

Myung Soo threw his shoe at  Woo Hyun to shut him up.

"Oppa what is he saying?" You blinked at Myung Soo.

Myung Soo shrugged, "Molla, he's my cousin. Nobody knows what he's saying."

"True."

Myung Soo relaxed, *Aigoo Eun Mi. You're so gullible.*

 

Later that night Eun Mi went to sleep first. The boys stayed up for a while, but eventually Woo Hyun went to his room to sleep.

"Ya." Woo Hyun poked his back out his room.

"Wae?" Myung Soo eyed him.

"Don't go into her room."

Myung Soo arched a brow, "Bwo?"

"Don't go into her room." Woo Hyun smirked, "I know you still like her but... you're not the only one." he closed the door.

Myung Soo stared at his cousin's door, *Andwae... my rival to her heart is hyung?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG~! sorry for not updating in a while O.O college life's been busy...

 

VOTE FOR INFINITE FOR BEST DANCE, SONG OF THE YEAR, ARTIST OF THE YEAR, AND BEST MUSIC VIDEO O.O JEBAL~!!!!

kekeke Myung Soo soooo fabulous :">

 

Now that you know both guys like Eun Mi... who'd you think would win her heart? :> COMMENTS DEARIES >.<

AIGOO... THESE BOZOS...

but I still love them :"> SARANGHAE :*

-aj_javarice512 out