CHAPTER 16

Race Car

"Hey have you seen Eun Mi?" Myung Soo asked Min. 

Min gasped and blinked twice, "N-no, w-wae?"

Myung Soo sighed and rolled his eyes, *This is why I only talk to Eun Mi.* He shook his head and started walking, "Whatever."

Min arched a brow and watched him leave, *Isanghae... if Eun Mi isn't with him or me, then who is she with?*

 

Rawrs of laughter bursted from the court as Eun Mi and Woo Hyun were sprawled all over the floor, laughing their gutts out. 

"OHMYGAHD YOU ARE PATHETIC~!!!" Eun Mi threw the ball at Woo Hyun. 

"Hah!" He caught the ball and struggled to get back on his feet, "Last time I remember, we were playing a game."

"Yeah then you-HAHA-slipped-HAHA~!!" Eun Mi started a laughing fit again, "I can't stand this!!!" her cheekbones started hurting and so did her stomach. 

Woo Hyun was at the verge of crying due to so much laughter. He got on his feet and made his way to her, "Get up you lazy ."

"If I do get up," Eun Mi stopped laughing and glared at him, "then I am an ."

Woo Hyun playfully smirked, "Glad to know you're still sane."

"Psh whatever." Eun Mi got up herself and stole the ball from him, "What was the score?"

"Uhh I dunno," Woo Hyun rubbed his chin, "I was winning."

"Shut up!" Eun Mi threw the ball straight at him. 

"Oof~" He doubled over as he lost his balance. 

"Liar," Eun Mi looked down at him, "I'm leaving." she her heel and made her way to your stuff. 

Ever since that lunch with Woo Hyun she started feeling at ease with him. Heck she even wanted to hang out with him more than Myung Soo. 

 

*Where is she?* Myung Soo looked up and down for Eun Mi. He hasn't seen her since Literature his only class with her and Woo Hyun and its driving him nuts. 

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he almost jumped in surprise. 

"The hell." He slipped out his phone and read the message: 

Hey oppa, heard you were looking for me ;) What about we hang out at my place after school,

just you and me? Ara? 

-Your Ice Cream Girl

Myung Soo smiled and felt a sudden relief at Eun Mi's text. He didn't want to admit it, but if he could he would've just kept her to himself. 

 

"Where have you been? I mean you've been ditching me since Monday." Min asked as the two walked to their lockers.

"Excuse me," Eun Mi slowly rolled her eyes at her, making it obvious for her to see it, "you ditched me, remember? This is just, payback." Eun Mi smiled and opened her locker. 

Min sighed, "Fine I'm sorry, jeez. I'll never ditch you again, happy?" 

Eun Mi smiled and shut her locker, "Not quite." she patted her head, "Me and oppa are hanging out at my place today, so if you got plans," she pouted, "I can't go."
Min sighed but with a smile, "I'm cool with it, I mean my cousin just came from Japan. We need to hang out too."

"Cool." Eun Mi smiled and hugged her, "Gotta go find oppa, see ya~!" she left. 

Min smiled at her retreating figure before closing her locker. 

 

Myung Soo and Woo Hyun were lazily staring at the board as they waited for their teacher to dismiss them. 

"What is she waiting for," Myung Soo looked at his cousin, "pigs to fly?"

"It seems so." Woo Hyun's eyes widened as he blew a raspberry, "Jeez, the bell rang already and we're still here."

"Wae? Wae?" Myung Soo wailed and rested his head on the table. 

After what seemed like forever the teacher dismissed them. 

"YES~!!" Woo Hyun jumped off his seat and did a small victory dance. (a/n sorry couldn't sneak in a dancing woo hyun -_-)

Myung Soo just packed his stuff, ignoring his fool of a cousin, "I don't know about you," he slung his backpack on his shoulder, "but I'm leaving." he walked to the door. 

Woo Hyun's eyes snapped open and quickly packed his stuff, "YA~!!!" he ran after his cousin, "GATIGA!!!"

 

Eun Mi was waiting for Myung Soo in Gi Kwang's car. Eun Mi and Gi Kwang were talking when they heard a bunch of screaming coming from behind the car. 

"What the?" Eun Mi and Gi Kwang looked back. 
 

"YA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" Woo Hyun yelled as he ran after his cousin. 

"Somewhere!" Myung Soo yelled back. 

"TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"ANDWAE!"
"C'MON DON'T BE PRISS!"
"A PRISS?!?"

Then the bickering went on on and until Myun Soo got in the car. 

"Let's go." He huffed as he took giant gulps of air. 

"No." Gi Kwang said. 

"Wae?!?" Eun Mi and Myung Soo looked at him. 

"I need a partner while you guys are bonding." Gi Kwang stated. 

"Aigoo." The both said at the same time. 

Woo Hyun got in the car and slapped his cousin. 

"Ow!" Myung Soo wailed. 

"What the hell bro?" Woo Hyun huffed as he caught his breath. 

"We planned on leaving you." Myung Soo made it clear. 

"We?" 

"We." Eun Mi repeated to confirm. 

"Wae?" Woo Hyun pouted, "I thought we were friends."
Eun Mi rolled her eyes at him and sighed, "Still are, ."

Myung Soo gasped, "So you were with him all this time?"

"Yeah, pabo." Woo Hyun held his chin up in glee, "If you didn't ditch her that day she and I wouldn't have become friends." he stuck his tongue out at his cousin. 

Myung Soo rolled his eyes and looked away from his cousin, *Why can't I help but think that I wish you never ran into my ice cream girl.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooo yeaaaaah an UPDATE~!!! I am so sorry for not keeping my promise :( I am never making another promise again

 HAHA Grandpa Gyu's like, "BWO?!?" 

Well... cause I don't like giving promises that I can't keep and I hate giving false hope :( 

 Aaahhh now I get it ;) 

So yeah... TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS OUT THERE : 

I told Woo Hyun to make sure that all the kisses he gave better reach you in whatever country you are or I might have to kill him

SO, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE YA'LL. AY'T? 

 

PEACE OUT~!!! :* 

          -aj_javarie512 out