CHAPTER 11

Race Car

The four ate lunch in the middle of the field. Min took sometime being comfortable with the kingkas, thanks to Woo Hyun's warm, friendly nature and to Myung Soo's not caring ways, she eventually warmed up to the two.

Eun Mi was laughing at Woo Hyun when her phone buzzed in your pocket. She reached for her phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

"You still have class?" Gi Kwang asked.

"Ye, wae?"

"Come with me, I need someone to train with."

"How?" Eun Mi got excited.

"I'm inside your school, dumb dumb. Now come out." Gi Kwang ended the call.

Eun Mi started packing her stuff.

Myung Soo eyed her, "Ya, ya, ya! Where are you off to?"

Eun Mi smiled at Myung Soo, "I have to go with oppa."

"Wae?" Min asked.

"You'll find out soon." Eun Mi gave her a kiss, "See ya'll~" she started walking away.

"YA WHERE'S MY KISS?!" Woo Hyun yelled.

Myung Soo threw his bag to his face.

"Oof~" He fell back.

"IN YOUR DREAMS WOO HYUN~" Eun Mi yelled from afar.

Min rolled her eyes.

"I'll start dreaming then." Woo Hyun smiled and closed his eyes.

"Aish, you moron." Myung Soo threw more stuff at him.

"Ya!!" Woo Hyun tried dodging them.

Min laughed at the two.

Then everyone was quiet.

"This is awkward." Min coughed.

The two agreed. Honestly, Myung Soo never talked to any girl but Eun Mi, because he knew that she was the only normal girl in this world.

"So," Woo Hyun started, "how long have you known Eun Mi?"

"Long enough to know that she despises you in so many ways." Min said the truth but made it sound like a joke.

"Ya." Woo Hyun pouted.

Myung Soo rolled his eyes, "Are you really a moron or are you just slow witted?"

"Ooooh, burn." Min snickered.

"What?" Woo Hyun looked at him, "I thought Eun Mi and I are friends?"
"That's what you think." Min and Myung Soo said at the same time.

 

Eun Mi was running down the corridors when a door opened and Byung Hee stepped out of the room. Her eyes widened and so did hers when they were about to run into each other. Luckily for Eun Mi's fast reflexes, she managed to spin her way away from Byung Hee.

"Sorry~" Eun Mi waved back at her as she pushed open the doors of the school.

Byung Hee huffed and rolled her eyes, "I still hate you."

 

"Finally~" Gi Kwang exasperated the moment she got in his car.

"Whatever." EUn Mi rolled her eyes at him as she closed the door of his car.

The moment he heard the click of her seatbelt he stepped on the gas and zoomed off.

"What are we training for?" Eun Mi asked, excited.

"You're not training." Gi Kwang smiled as he shifted gears.

"Eh?" Eun Mi arched a brow.

"We're attending an elite race party." 

Eun Mi's jaw dropped, "The ? A little advance warning wouldn't hurt."

"Why does it bother you?"
"Because everyone there has a ing trophy," Eun Mi snapped before she folded her arms and looked out the window, "And all I have is a damn title."

Gi Kwang sighed, "Here we go again."

"Whatever, you already know how I feel," Eun Mi hissed, "that's why I don't understand why you still force me to come with you to these low life gatherings with airhead freaks."

"Ya," Gi Kwang pouted, "are you saying I'm one of those low life airheaded freaks?"
Eun Mi sighed and rolled her eyes, "Aigoo," slowly her irritation level sank down, "ani, oppa. You and I are the only normal beings in this world."
"Yay!!!" Gi Kwang cheered as he turned the corner and shifted gears before stepping on the gas and again shift gears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear readers ^^ I'm sorry I haven't updated for MONTHS -__- I'm really sorry. Anyway, hope this chapter makes up for my lack of updating. If I have any grammatical errors, please feel free to comment where ^^ Oh and comments are appreciated, THANKS SO MUCH. CHU~