CHAPTER 6

Race Car

Class ended and the whole school already knew that Eun Mi was going to tutor Woo Hyun. Eun Mi and Min were walking to their lockers when one of Woo Hyun's fan girls purposely bumped them. They stepped back and eyed the girl.

"Ya, watch where I'm going." She eyed Eun Mi.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and started walking.

"YA! YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME?!" She yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Someone told the girl. The girl shut in embarrassment making Eun Mi and Min laugh.

"Who was that weirdo?" Eun Mi asked as she stuffed her locker with her books.

"Woo Hyun's number one fan." Min bluntly said.

"She must be the reason for the saying small but terrible." Eun Mi snickered.

"Who's Small and Terrible?" Woo Hyun popped out of no where.

"Gahd!" Eun Mi slammed her locker in surprise, "DON'T DO THAT!!!"

Woo Hyun smiled but he frowned the moment Eun Mi started walking away. 

"Ya." He yanked her back. 

"Don't touch me." She slapped his hand off. 

"Aren't you going to tutor me?" Woo Hyun pouted. 

"In your dreams." Eun Mi rolled her eyes and walked away. 

*Why does she hate me so much?* Woo Hyun watched Eun Mi leave with a heavy heart, *Maybe Tablo hyung knows.* he shrugged and walked to his next class. 

After Eun Mi's last subject she was called back to her Literature classroom. 

Eun Mi walked in the classroom, "Mrs. Jang?"
The Lit' teacher looked up from her papers and smiled at her, "Ah, my number one student."

Eun Mi arched a brow, "What do I owe this flattery for?"
The smiled slipped away from her face and she went dead serious, "I need you to tutor Nam Woo Hyun."

"No thanks." Eun Mi started walking towards the door. 

"Mr. Nam fails this chapter test, so will you."
 Eun Mi stopped and listened. 

"The topics are Roman gods and godesses." Mrs. Jang got up from her table and handed her the handouts. 

Eun Mi sighed, took the papers and bowed before she left, *Why?! WHY ME?! Of all the freakin' people to tutor I have to tutor the guy who stole my title.*

She opened her locker and got some stuff before slamming it shut. 

"Hey," Woo Hyun appeared out of no where and greasily smiled at Eun Mi, "so I heard your conversation with Mrs. Jang~"

Eun Mi shoved the handouts to his chest, "Memorize the Titans and everything about them," she started walking and Woo Hyun tailed her, "meet me at the library during free period tomorrow for a quiz."

"Quiz?" Woo Hyun arched a brow. 

Eun Mi stopped walking and looked at Woo Hyun, "Look, I hate you. So let's just get this over with the test, okay?" she stomped away without looking back. 

Her words echoed in Woo Hyun's head and every word was a sharp knife that stabbed his heart, *My first hater is the child prodigy...* he heavily sighed and started walking the other way, *I wanted her to be my friend...*

 

Woo Hyun shifted gears as he did a sharp turn before stepping on the gas again. He was on the race track, training for the next match. 

"One more lap Woo and you can call it a day." Tablo said through the headphones. 

Woo Hyun smirked, shifted gears and stepped on the gas as his car zoomed pass the finish line. He smoothly glided through the curves and sharp turns. He was on the last curve when Eun Mi's face appeared in his head. 

I hate you

The words repeated in his head making him space out from what he was doing. 

"NAM WOOHYUN THE BRAKES!!!" Tablo's voice rang in his ears and he snapped back to reality. 

"Oh !" Woo Hyun turned the steering wheel hard and stomped on the brakes. The car bumped into the pavement, shaking Woo Hyun in his chair. 

"!" Table took off the headphones and rushed to Woo Hyun. A paramedic tailed after Tablo. 

Woo Hyun was still in shock at what happened, *What the hell?* he blinked and looked around. The whole passenger's seat was crashed along with the seat at the back. The door completely disoriented and the window shattered into pieces. 

Before Woo Hyun could've reacted he was already pulled out of the car with his helmet already off. 

"What's wrong with you?!" Tablo shook his shoulders, "I could've lost you back there!"

"M-Mian." Woo Hyun blinked and looked at Table, "Why? Why does she hate me?"
Tablo arched a brow and let go of Woo Hyun as the paramedic checked up on him.

"Lee Eun Mi," The paramedic's head shot up at her name, "why does she hate me?!"

Tablo blinked at him, *I can't tell him what I know, I promised sunbae.*

The paramedic looked at Woo Hyun, "You know the child prodigy?"
Woo Hyun nodded, "I know who she is," he looked down, "I just want to know why she's not racing anymore."

"Why don't you ask her?"

"I do, but she always walks away." Woo Hyun sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo O.O Woo hyunnie got into an accident just because of the harsh words?! Aw... *jjingjjing cry*