CHAPTER 3

Race Car

After Eun Mi's almost mishap with Woo Hyun during lunch time she decided to ignore him completely. Woo Hyun got irritated for everytime he would talk to her, she'd just pretend she didn't hear anything.

''Why won't he stop?'' Eun Mi whispered to him.

Unfortunately, Woo Hyun heard what she said and smiled, ''Because you won't talk to me.''

Eun Mi narrowed her eyes and ignored him. Woo Hyun smirked. Min tried to hide his laugh.

Class ended and Eun Mi stuffed her bag.

''Hey, slow down.'' Min looked at how fast she was stuffing her bag.

Eun Mi zipped her bag and stood up, ''Gotta go.''

''Got a race to go too?'' Woo Hyun said from behind.

Eun Mi arched a brow and right at that moment her temper was at a breaking point. She slowly turned around and looked at him, ''What the is your problem?"

"Finally I got your attention." Woo Hyun smiled, unfaced by her irritated glare.

Eun Mi narrowed her eyes and frustratedly sighed, "What do you want?"

"Don't people know who you are?" 

Eun Mi arched a brow, "Of course they do. They know me as Lee Eun Mi."

"Just Lee Eun Mi?" Woo Hyun scratched the side of his head, confused.

"Yeah, why?!" Eun Mi snapped, "Other than that what else should they know?" 

"Aren't you THE Lee Eun Mi? The racing child prodigy from seven years ago?"

"Damn." Min's jaw dropped, 'How can he remember?'

Eun Mi sighed, "I am, so what? That was seven years ago. She's gone now, retired...dead."

"What?! WHY?! DEAD?!"  Woo Hyun had that O.O face on, "But you're standing right here!"

"Whatever." Eun Mi pulled Min into a walk. 

Min gave Woo Hyun an apologetic look before walking out of the classroom. 

Woo Hyun shook his head, 'She just said she was Lee Eun Mi and tells me she's dead at the same time? Crap. Girls, they're so off when they answer questions.'

His phone rang and he answered it, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ya, how was school?" Tablo asked, his manager. 

"Fine." Woo Hyun was about to tell him about but thought that it would hurt you, "What's happening now?"
"Well you're getting your here to train. For tonight, you're going up against someone big."
"Who?"
"Lee Gi Kwang."
', Eun Mi's bro.' Woo Hyun's eyes widened, "I'm on my way."

Woo Hyun hung up and stormed off. 

Gi Kwang picked Eun Mi up.

"Hey little girl." Gi Kwang greeted the moment she got in the car. 

"Yo oppa," She kissed his cheek after closing the door, "anything happening tonight?"
Gi Kwang evilly laughed, "Oh Yeah."

Her eyes widened and she gave him the 'Do I know you?' face, "Don't do that ever again."

"Psh you liked it." Gi Kwang snickered. 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, "Who's it gonna be this time?"
"Nam Woo Hyun." 

Her eyes widened, "Andwae."
Gi Kwang stepped on the brakes and looked at her, "Wae?"
"That freakin' boy is my classmate." Eun Mi told him everything that happened today with Woo Hyun. 

"Oh man." Gi Kwang hit his head on the steering wheel.

"That's right, punish yourself." She smiled and watched him. 

"So what, am I going easy on him?"
"Why are you asking me that question?!" Eun Mi laughed, "I want you to end him, or at least shut him up."

"You make me sound like a killer," he snickered, "Why, again, doesn't the school know that you're THE Lee Eun Mi?"

"Cause then people would ask why I'm not racing now." Eun Mi gave him the 'Are you Stupid?' look, "And dad would get mad and make me transfer schools."

"Oh right." Gi Kwang nodded and stepped on the gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Woo Hyun pics for you... if it isn't obvious...Nam Woo Hyun is my bias in Infinite =)))) :">