CHAPTER 4

Race Car

"Let's go, we're late!" Jun Ki hollered around the place.

"Ne!" Eun Mi and Gi Kwang scampered around the place looking for their stuff.

Not too soon the three of them got in three different cars. Jun Ki got out of his car and ran to Eun Mi's.

He knocked on her window.

"Ne?" She rolled down her window.

"Not more than 100 k/ph, got it?" he gave her a look before walking away.

Eun Mi scoffed and watched him get in his car, "Then how the hell am I supposed to brag my Lambo to the world if I only fly it in 100 k/ph?"

Eun Mi hissed as she rolled up her window. Jun Ki backed up first, then Gi Kwang and then Eun Mi.

Her phone rang and she answered it, "Yeoboseyo?"
"You've got your disguise on?" Jun Ki asked.

"Yeah, I'm already wearing the contacts." She looked at her eyes form the rear mirror.

''Good girl.'' Jun Ki cut the line.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and played some music.

 

Soon the three of them arrived at the arena. as soon as their cars entered everyone knew who owned them.

''The Lee's!"

"Ohmygosh!''

''Gi Kwang oppa!'

The three of them coolly parked near hercrew and got out of her cars. Opposite her gaurage was Woo Hyun's.

"Ya, Woo Hyun-ah.'' Tablo went to him.

''Bwo?" he was busy waxing his car.

"They're here?"

Woo Hyun looked up and saw three people: two guys and Eun Mi.

Woo Hyun droped his rag and stood up straight, to take a clearer look at Eun Mi, "What the?"

"The Lee's," Tablo said, "Lee Jun Ki, Lee Gi Kwang and Lee Eun Mi."

"My classmate." Woo Hyun rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

"Classmate?!" Tablo looked at him as if he spoke another language, "jeongmal?"

"Ye, she's my classmate." Woo Hyun wiped his hands clean and started walking.

 

Gi Kwang immediately pulled Eun Mi to him, "Ya, look who's coming."

Eun Mi looked up and saw Woo Hyun approaching her with a smirk on his face, "Aish."

Woo Hyun pushed through the crowd just to get to her, "Hey there."

"You must be Nam Woo Hyun." Gi Kwang started.

"Yes I am," he looked at Gi Kwang then at Eun Mi, "and you two must be the famous kids of Lee Jun Ki."

"Hurray, the idiot knows who we are." Eun Mi sarcastically replied.

Gi Kwang snickered.

Woo Hyun smiled, "Hey, you're talking to me."

"Whatever." Eun Mi rolled your eyes.

Gi Kwang snickered, "You two know each other?"

"No." "Yes." Eun Mi and Woo Hyun said at the same time.

Gi Kwang looked at you then at Woo Hyun, "Don't lie, Eun Mi-yah."

"I'm not," She narrowed her eyes, "I'm telling the truth. He's my classmate but I don't know anything about him."

Woo Hyun felt a bit hurt, 'Damn, what did I do to make her hate me already?'

Gi Kwang shook his head, "Man, what did you do? She hates you already."

"Molla," Woo Hyun shrugged and looked at his watch, "well, half an hour till the race," he smiled and looked at Gi Kwang, "can't wait to go up against a great racer."

Gi Kwang smiled, "I'm excited too."

"See ya around," Woo Hyun said then he looked at Eun Mi, "that means you too." he said before leaving.

She annoyingly smiled and looked aweay.

"Woo Hyun and Eun Mi sitting on a tree~" Gi Kwang chanted the moment Woo Hyun was gone, "k-i-s-s-i-n-g~"

"Shut up." Eun Mi slapped his shoulder.

"Ow," Gi Kwang whined and rubbed his soar shoulder, "he likes you."

"So?"
"You like him."
"What?!" Her eyes widened, "Bull, I don't like him."

"You're only saying that now," Gi Kwang slyly smiled, "you wait later, you'll regret ever denying you already had feelings for him."

"Aish, just go and get ready." Eun Mi pushed him away.

 

Twenty minutes before the race everyone went to their seats, anticipating the beginning of the race. Eun Mi sat beside her dad in the VIP room. Waiting, she played with her phone when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" one of the bodyguards asked.

"Tablo."
Jun Ki nodded , signalling his bodyguards to let him in.

"Hello Jun Ki sunbaenim." Tablo bowed the moment he entered the room.

"What is it?"

"I didn't know that the child prodigy is the classmate of my star racer." he smiled.

Eun Mi dropped her phone and looked at her dad.

Jun Ki's eyes widened and he immediately looked at her, "Is this true?"
"Yeah," Eun Mi nonchalantly answered, "so?"

"So?!" Jun Ki narrowed his eyes, "He knows you're a racer, aren't you worried?"
"Worried about what, dad?" Eun Mi sat up straight, "That the whole school will know that their classmate since grade school is the one and only child prodigy in Korean car racing history?!"

"Are you not worried that they will find out?"
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT!!!" She stood up from her seat and glared at her dad.

"LEE EUN MI!" Jun Ki's voice echoed of seriousness and anger. Tablo took a step back at the intensity of his voice, he regretted bringing up the topic.

"I don't give a damn because I'm not anymore, REMEMBER?! YOU killed the child prodigy, she's NEVER coming back!" Eun Mi stormed out the door.

"Lee Eun Mi!" Jun Ki got off his seat. She slammed the door on her way out.

Tablo lowered his head, embarrassed that he started a fight between his sunbae and the sunbae's daughter, "I'm so sorry, sunbaenim, for creating chaos with your daughter."

"It's okay." Jun Ki sighed and sat back down on his seat, "Just promise me you won't tell anyone what you heard from ."

"Ne." Tablo bowed, "May I stay here?"
"Go ahead."

 

Eun Mi walked to Gi Kwang's crew and helped out. She stayed there the whole time, watching. Soon the race started with Gi Kwang in the lead and Woo Hyun behind.Eun Mi would help out with the pit stop and the other stuff. The crew enjoyed her company. The race didn't last very long and not too soon, they were on their final lap. Not a single person wasn't on their feet, anticipating who the winner might be.

"LEE GI KWANG WINS!!~"

the crowd went wild and jumped up and down, of course Woo Hyun fans were disappointed. Eun Mi simply smiled and ran to her brother in the middle of the race track.

"WOOHOO!" Gi Kwang parked his car and got out.

"Oppa!" Eun Mi jumped on him, "You were great!"

Gi Kwang smiled and pulled her into a hug, "Thanks little girl.::

Woo Hyun parked his car behind Gi Kwang's and got out, "Gi Kwang."
Gi Kwang let go of Eun Mi and walked to Woo Hyun, "Yo."
"Congratulations." Woo Hyun shook his hand.

"Thanks man, you were great out there."

"Thanks." Woo Hyun smiled and looked at Eun Mi.

Gi Kwang followed his gaze to Eun Mi, "You like her don't you?"

Woo Hyun snapped out of his gaze and looked at Gi Kwang, "Bwo?"

"You like her~" Gi Kwang sang.

"Aniyo." Woo Hyun nervously laughed, "I was just looking at her."

"Denial." Gi Kwang shook his head.

"Ani, I just want to know her."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm a loner in school.'' Woo Hyun cracked up.

Gi Kwang laughed along, "Loner."
"Yeah I am," he proudly admitted, "and she's my seatmate. She ignored me the whole day! I mean, seriously, WHO DOES THAT?!~"

"Why were you trying to get her attention?" Gi Kwang evilly grinned.

"I-I...oh ..." Woo Hyun snickered.

"WOOH! YOU LIKE HER!" Gi Kwang clapped his hands and jumped in joy.

"Seriously man, get a grip." Woo Hyun laughed at him, "I don't like her." He looked at Eun Mi, she was busy entertaining fans.

 

After an hour everyone packed up and the croud was gone. The only people people left in the arena were the two different crews from the racers. Eun Mi was carrying a bag to the trunk of Gi Kwang's car when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." She stepped back to look at the person who she bumped, "Oh it's you, nevermind. I'm NOT sorry." she walked away.

"YAH!" Woo Hyun ran after her, "Jamkkaman~"

Eun Mi spun around, "What?"

He smirked, got the bag she was carrying and started walking. He moved so fast that she didn't see it coming. Eun Mi blinked for a while bfore following him to the car.

Woo Hyun put the bag in the trunk and smiled at her, "All done."
"Whatever." Eun Mi closed the trunk and walked away.

"YAH!" Woo Hyun went after her and yanked you back.

"BWOYA?!" Eun Mi snapped as she yanked her wrist from his grip.

Woo Hyun snickered, "See you in class tomorrow." he tapped her cheek and left.

Her jaw dropped and a hand covered the cheek he just touched, *Did he just?! AISH!!! I HATE YOU!* She stomped her way back to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooh hope you like my update. To my 4 subscribers out there, thankyou for subscribing ^^ kekeke...

Here's a little Namu aegyo for you ^^