CHAPTER 10

Race Car

The next day, Eun Mi hopped out of Gi Kwang's car and started walking to school. 

"EUN MI-YAH MY DEAR CHINGU~" a very familiar voice sang behind her. 

Eun Mi winced and pinched the bridge of her nose, *I really regret ever apologizing to you and giving you that effin cheesecake.* she opened her eyes and was startled to see a smiling Woo Hyun standing right in front of her. 

"Morning chingu~" He sang and wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Aish, Nam Woo Hyun." Eun Mi grumbled and stomped her feet on the ground, "will there ever be a normal morning?!" 

Woo Hyun tilted his head to the side, "Normal morning?"

"Eun Mi hates mornings with loud greetings, dumb dumb." Myung Soo appeared out of no where and smiled at Eun Mi, "Morning."

*He still remembers.* Eun Mi smiled at him, "See now that's a greeting." Eun Mi guffawed as she pointed at Myung Soo, "Can't you be like him?" she looked at Woo Hyun. 

"Oh, come on," Woo Hyun linked arms with Eun Mi, "me be normal? Psh, that's like telling you to be a normal girl." he started pulling her into a walk. 

"YA!" Eun Mi looked at him, "What do you mean by normal girl?!"

Myung Soo and Woo Hyun snickered. 

The three of them passed a group of fan girls and they glared at her retreating figure. 

"I can't believe she has the two kingkas around her."

"Yeah she's a nobody, why do they even want to be with her?"

"I hate her."

The fan girls hissed and started walking away. 

Woo Hyun and Myung Soo walked Eun Mi to her first class. 

"Thanks guys." Eun Mi saluted, "See you later?" without waiting for their answer she went in the classroom. 

Myung Soo smirked at her attitude, *Still the same Eun Mi.* 

Woo Hyun simply watched her walk to her seat with a big smile on his face, *I can't believe she's my friend now. I'm so happy!* 

"Come on abnormal person." Myung Soo pulled Woo Hyun by the collar of his shirt and started walking. 

"Ya I'm not abnormal!" Woo Hyun contradicted. 

"Yeah you are, you just said so earlier."

"Psh, whatever."

In class the girls would give Eun Mi stares, some innocent ones and some mean ones. They were all curious on why Woo Hyun and Myung Soo around her. Actually more than half weren't curious, they were damn jealous. 

Being the passive Eun Mi, she didn't care about the stares and looks the low-life beings were giving, since she wasn't that type to be affected by childish acts. In a science class Eun Mi was reading from her book when a fan girl piped up. 

"."

Eun Mi gave her an uninterested look and slammed her book shut, "Bwo?"
"Nothing~" Byung Hee sang. The other fan girls snickered. 

"Lee Byung Hee detention, now." The teacher said.

"What?! Wae? What did I do?" Byung Hee fained innocence. 

"Name calling, attempt of bullying, and interupting my class." The teacher said while writing on the slip for detention, "Now get your out of that chair before I kick you out." the teacher gave her a deadly stare. 

Byung Hee rolled her eyes, pissed, grabbed her stuff, got the slip, and stomped her way to detention, *I'll get you one day, Lee Eun Mi.*

*Immature low-life beings.* Eun Mi shrugged and continued with the reading. 

The last subject before lunch Myung Soo and Woo Hyun were already waiting outside the door for Eun Mi. Myung Soo tapped his foot on the floor and played with his mouth, while Woo Hyun simply watched her. 

"Ya stop looking at her that way," Myung Soo slapped his cousin's face, "you're looking like a creeper."
Woo Hyun snickered, "Whatever."

The teacher dismissed the class and Eun Mi started packing her stuff. 

"Omo the kingkas are here!"

"Why are they outside our class?"

"KYAAA~" 

Fan girls started spazzing at the sight of Myung Soo and Woo Hyun. 

Min tugged on Eun Mi's shoulder, "Ya, what are they doing here?"
Eun Mi looked back at the window to see Myung Soo and Woo Hyun looking. She gave them a salute and they smiled, "You wanna eat lunch with them?"
"Lunch?" Min started panicking,"W-with them? H-how?"
"L is my childhood friend, since he's cousins with Woo Hyun," Eun Mi zipped her bag up, "where ever L is Woo Hyun goes."
"S-sure." Min gulped, extremely nervous.

"Ya, chillax." Eun Mi wrapped an arm around her bestfriend's neck, "They don't bite."
Myung Soo couldn't handle the long wait so he entered the classroom and went straight for Eun Mi, "Ya, are you making me wait on purpose?"
Eun Mi snickered, *Oh right he doesn't like waiting,* she smiled at him, "Mian, kaja~"

Myung Soo eyed Min for a second then looked at Eun Mi, "Your friend?"
"Yeahp," Eun Mi nodded as she followed him out of the classroom, "Min, L. L, Min."
Min sheepishly waved, "H-hi."
Myung Soo gave her a nod before pulling Woo Hyun away from the circle of fans, "Let's bounce."
"Ya," Woo Hyun shoved Myung Soo away from him, "why do you keep dragging me around? Am I pet to you?"

"No." Myung Soo shook his head. 

"More like a pest." Eun Mi added. The three, except Woo Hyun laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~