CHAPTER 26

Race Car
 

The next day when Eun Mi got out of the car her phone buzzed in her pocket. As she walked up the stairs to the school’s entrance she brought out her phone.

Eun Mi's eyes widened at the name of the sender: Namu

 

            Ya I totally forgot about the whole SMS-ing thing -_- aish… just because I can’t be around you doesn’t mean I can’t text right? Don’t worry I sent this text to Myung Soo too. Ya, now Myung Soo and I can’t even be around each other anymore… stupid media and their social class titles on people…

 

Eun Mi snickered at the text, imagining how Woo Hyun was saying this to her in person. Then she frowned, Myung Soo and I can’t even be around each other too replayed in your head.

Quickly replying back with her sarcasm and concern, she walked to her locker. Eun Mi opened her locker and out fell a small paper.

Eun Mi's phone buzzed in her pocket, ignoring it, she picked up the paper and read it.

 

            Ya, I’m not going to school today… just kidding. I won’t be in English class though, I’ll be around. Just text me. I’m fixing some about me and Namu… ^^

 

Eun Mi sighed as she got her stuff. Today was the day she didn’t have English as her first subject, M-W-F is her schedule for English as first subject. On other days she has either Algeb, Science or free period. Today though, she had free period.

 

“Aish.” Eun Mi mumbled as she leaned on her locker, thinking, *Where do I kill of two hours of my free period?*

 

 

Woo Hyun parked his car and used the back entrance to the school. Since last night’s race, his hand phone and house phone were ringing nonstop. The school allowed him an excused absent for the day, considering his slight head collision and bruises but he didn’t want to be stuck at home. He stopped midway, realizing he had no first period.

“Aish…” He scratched the back of his head and walked back to his car. He brought out his phone and started texting.

 

 

Eun Mi ended up at the backside of the school, where the soccer field was. Sighing, she walked to the middle of the field. Her phone buzzed when she decided to sit down.

 

Her eyes widened.

 

Ya eodiga

 

 

Woo Hyun was looking at his feet while walking, without realizing it, he too was already at the soccer field. His phone buzzed. He looked at the text.

           

                        Soccer field.

 

His heart stopped when he realized where he was.

*.* he looked up to see Eun Mi sitting on the grass, looking up at the sky. Slowly, a smile was growing on his face as his heart quickened.

*When was the last time I was with her?*

 

Eun Mi heard footsteps and looked to the side.

“Namu.” Eun Mi stopped breathing when she saw him sit down beside her. Her jaw dropped and immediately she looked around.

“YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-“

“You don’t want me here?” He cut her off.

Eun Mi gawked at him, her face softened, “Ya, what made you think that?”

Woo Hyun smiled before pushing her, “I know you missed me.”

“Oof.” Eun Mi got off balance and landed on her side, with a playful glare on her face, she sat up, “Ya bwoya?!? Just because I came to watch you last night doesn’t mean you have every right to be fuller of yourself than ever.”

Woo Hyun snickered, “Always denying it.” He looked up with a satisfied smile, *I missed you too, Lee Eun Mi.*

Eun Mi snickered before reaching for her bag, “Aigoo, what are you doing here?”

“I have free period for my first subjects on this day.” He looked at her, “What are you looking for?”

She hand found the container and pulled it out of the bag, “Jjang!” she held the container up in the air, victorious.

Woo Hyun snickered, amused at the childish behavior, “Geugo bwo?”

“If you don’t know what it is,” Eun Mi possessively wrapped her arms around it, “then you can’t have some.”

Her eyes widened as Woo Hyun lunged for the container, “YA BWOYA!?”

“GIVE IT TO ME!” His hands tried prying her hands off the container.

Next thing they knew the both were chasing each other around the field. Laughter filled the air along with cusses.

“Got you!” Woo Hyun wrapped his arms around her and twirled her around.

“Get your dirty hands off me!” Eun Mi slapped his arms in panic, her heart was pounding loud and clear in her ears. She didn’t like the sudden skin ship.

“OW OW!” he released her, oblivious to her sudden panic under his arms.

Eun Mi gave him a weak kick to his shoulder before walking back to her stuff, “Don’t ever do that again!”

Woo Hyun fell back with a smile, “Aigoo, always hitting people.”

Eun Mi blew air into her cheeks, fanning yourself, *, that was too close.* Denying everything in her, she felt warm and protected in his arms.

 

 

After what seemed like forever the two ended the free period by eating the cake in the container. It was the cake that Woo Hyun gave her last night.

“Cheesecake solves everything.” Woo Hyun smiled at the skies as the two headed for the next class.

Eun Mi secretly smiled before putting on her signature smirk, “Yeah sure.”

*Can’t believe I missed you this much Woo.*

*I want to have another day like this with you, Eun Mi.*

 

 

Lunch came and Eun Mi was eating with Myung Soo. Strangely, he wasn’t saying much. He was just staring at his food.

“Ya, you trying to make your food disappear or something?” Eun Mi mocked.

“Huh?” Myung Soo snapped out of it, blinking a thousand times before looking at her, “You said something?”

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, “Oh no, just wondered what spell you were casting on the food to make it disappear.”

Myung Soo narrowed his eyes at her sarcasm, “Psh, always the sarcastically creative one.”

“What’s wrong, oppa?”

Myung Soo sighed, “I tried fixing what happened yesterday,” he looked down, “you know so that hyung and I could hang around each other.” Frustrated he put his food down.

“Not successful?”

“You said it,” Myung Soo ran a hand pass his hair, “ing media. First the fan girls in this school, then Samchon now them.”

Eun Mi looked down, suddenly losing appetite in the food she was eating, “I know exactly how you feel.”

 


Woo Hyun was putting all his books in his locker when he felt a presence behind him.

“Ah, the famous Nam Woo Hyun.”

He arched a brow at the strangely familiar voice, *Who the?* he turned around and his eyes widened, “Han Seung Yeon.”

There stood the five time dirt racer champion of Seoul, Han Seung Yeon. Despite her title in the racing world, she doesn’t have that much influence as Eun Mi. That always irked her, she as older than her but yet she over shined her.

“Pleasure to meet you,” Seung Yeon smiled, “now, where is Lee Eun Mi?”

 

 

Eun Mi and Myung Soo were walking in the hallway when-

“YA EUN MI-YAH!?!!!”

Eun Mi furrowed her eyebrows, “Am I hearing-“

“Gi Kwang hyung?” Myung Soo looked at you.

The both olooked back to see a running Gi Kwang.

“Oppa?” Eun Mi arched a brow at him.

“You,” He caught her wrist and pulled her into a run, “home, now.” her feet started moving.

“What about me?!?” Myung Soo pouted as he waved his hands.

Eun Mi looked back at him and pouted, “Mian, see you later oppa.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Sorry for not updating for a LONG TIME I know I said it's summer and that I should be updating more... but I got summer class -_-