CHAPTER 14

Race Car

Tired with all the crying Eun Mi rested her head on Woo Hyun's shoulder. Woo Hyun wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on hers. He was glad she wasn't crying anymore.

"You okay?" He spoke after a long time.

She smirked and sighed, "I can't believe this."

Woo Hyun snickered, "Me too," then he thought of a way to brighten up the mood, "does that mean we're really friends now?"

Eun Mi moved away from him, hitting his chin with her head, "ANDWAE~"

"OW~" Woo Hyun rubbed his soar chin, "Your thick head hit my chin."

"Well if your chin wasn't on my head there wouldn't be any chin hitting," Eun Mi retorted, "babo."

"Aish, jinja." Woo Hyun eyed her, "I calm you down and this is what I get? Aish, seriously woman."

Eun Mi stuck her tongue out, "Who said to come and help anyway?"

Woo Hyun blinked at her before looking away, "Right..." *but I wanted to... I felt like it was only me who had to do that.*

Then there was silence. Eun Mi glanced at Woo Hyun, *He's right... he does calm me down and he gets this...mian.* 

"Uhm."

They both said at the same time, they looked up at each other before laughing. 

"You first." Woo Hyun told her. 

Eun Mi snickered, "I think I need to go, oppa probably burned down the whole hotel looking for me." 

"Yeah, he would." Woo Hyun smiled, trying to not sound awkward. *I don't want you to leave.* 

 

Eun Mi left the room. Good thing the press already left, letting her walk to the bathroom in peace. 

Eun Mi silently entered the bathroom and quietly slipped in a cubicle. 

"Oh my gosh," a girl came into the bathroom, "did you see Gi Kwang?"

"I know!" Another girl squealed. 

"But did you see his sister?"

Eun Mi's eyes widened, now all her attention was on the conversation. She immediately forgot that she needed to pee. 

"Yeah. What's wrong with her?"

"I don't like her."

"Wae?!?" 

Eun Mi's eyes widened. 

"I mean, the nerve of her showing up next to her family. I mean, where is her medal?"

Eun Mi clenched her fist to stop herself from busting the door open and yelling at her face. *Calm down,* Eun Mi thought, *she doesn't know anything about you, peeps gotta hate*

"Whatever." one of the girl's friends said, "How can you say that? Do you even know anything about her?"

There was silence. Eun Mi silently thanked the girl who defended her. 

"Whatever we're suppose to be enjoying the night," one of them broke the silence, "not bashing a racing star or a friend."

"You're right." 

The three left. 

Eun Mi sighed, *Can I at least get some credit from someone who has no idea about my past?* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG TO MY READERS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AFTER WHAT... 3 THOUSAND YEARS O.o Thanks for the subs and comments ;) Keep me posted with how you feel with the story, KAMSAHAE~