CHAPTER 8

Race Car

Woo Hyun's smile dropped when he saw the table was empty. He saw another post it on the table and read it:

I'm sorry for my harsh words. I've just been through a lot... pop quiz tomorrow. ^^

Woo Hyun packed his stuff and ran out of the library, *Eun mi, where are you?*

Every after class he would look for her high and low, but she never showed up.

The day ended and Eun Mi was by her locker.

"Lee Eun Mi?" someone tapped hershoulder.

She turned around and dropped her books in shock, "L?"

Myung Soo gave her a small sincere smile before bending down to get her stuff, "You are my little ice cream girl," he stood back up with all her books and handed them to her, "I haven't seen you since-"

"Seoul's Race Tournament for Juniors." Eun Mi nodded with a smirk as she got her books.

"What happened?" Myung Soo pouted, "You never showed up."
"My dad." Eun Mi sighed and put some stuff in her locker.

"I see," Myung Soo nodded and rested his back on the lockers beside her, "I heard you hate my cousin."

Eun Mi slammed her locker shut in shock, *How'd he find out?*

"Woo Hyun told me." Myung Soo answered as if he read her mind.

"You are my childhood friend." Eun Mi shook her head with a smile, amazed. Eun Mi and Myung Soo were the best of friends when they were kids. But since she stopped attending race tournaments and he moved to Japan, the two weren't able to maintain the friendship. But the both still trusted each other, they may not be best friends since childhood, but they're still childhood friends.

"LEE EUN MI!!!" Someone yelled.

Eun Mi and Myung Soo looked up to see a running moron, Nam Woo Hyun. He ran to you and enveloped you into a sweaty bear hug. Fan girls gasped and some even fainted.

"Ya, get off me," Eun Mi mumbled as she tried peeling his arms off her, "you're sweaty."

"Mian," He let go off her and smiled brightly, "does this mean we're friends now? Huh? Huh?" he was bouncing now.

*Oh dear lord, help this kid.* She pinched the bridge of her nose at the shallowness of this boy.

"Friends," Myung Soo looked at his cousin then at Eun Mi, "I thought you hated him?"

Eun Mi was about to answer but Woo Hyun showed him the mini cheesecake, "She used to hate me, now we're friends."

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, "I'm leaving." she started walking.

"Ya," Myung Soo ran after her, "can I drop by to see uncle Jun Ki?"

"Sure." She waved a hand.

"If he's coming I'm coming too!!!" Woo Hyun shuffled after them.

Eun Mi walked out of the school with two bozos tailing her, arguing about which brand of shoes were better. Nike or Adidas. She rolled her eyes at the children like minds of the two and walked to Gi Kwang's car.

"Ya, oppa." Eun Mi opened the door and stuck her head in.

"Ya aren't you-why is Woo Hyun there?" Gi Kwang arched a brow and pointed pass her.

Woo Hyun was about to greet him but Myung Soo pushed his head away, "Hey hyung!"

"Myung Soo!!" Gi Kwang smiled, "Appa's home, wanna drop by?"
*Why do they know my cousin's real name? Only family members are supposed to know that.* Woo Hyun arched a brow.

"Sure." Myung Soo got in after he pushed Woo Hyun in the car. Little did Woo Hyun know that the Lees are very good friends of the Kims.

The moment Eun Mi closed the door to the passenger's seat Gi Kwang stepped on the gas like a profesional and zoomed out of the school.

"Woo Hyun, you and Myung Soo related?" Gi Kwang asked as he shifted gears.

"Cousins." Woo Hyun and Myung Soo said at the same time.

"Coolio," Gi Kwang smirked, "I'm surprised you let Woo Hyun follow you, Eun Mi-yah."
"Me too." Eun Mi shrugged.

Myung Soo and Gi Kwang snickered at your comment.

"Ya, I thought we're friends now?" Woo Hyun whined.

"Friends?" Gi Kwang arched a brow.

"We're not friends." Eun Mi groaned and started massaging her head, *I shouldn't have apologized to him. Aigoo, this child.*

At her comment Myung Soo laughed at Woo Hyun.

" to be you." Myung Soo added.

"She gave me cheesecake!" Woo Hyun stuck his tongue out.

"You gave him what?!" Gi Kwang started laughing.

"Aish, does giving a person cheesecake symbolize the start of friendship?!" Eun Mi said out loud and groaned in annoyance at Woo Hyun's childish ways, "Just get over it man!"

Gi Kwang and Myung Soo laughed again. Woo Hyun simply smiled, he liked how they were talking now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~