CHAPTER 15

Race Car

The next day Eun Mi stepped out of Gi Kwang's car and made her way to school. As she walked through the doors of the school she started feeling...odd. Like something or someone was supposed to be there. 

*Isang,* Eun Mi figured what was missing and shook her head, *where is that bozo?* 

Smirking Eun Mi opened her locker and got her stuff out. 

"Morning." Someone tapped her shoulder from behind. 

Eun Mi smiled and spun around to see Myung Soo, "Morning oppa."

He smiled and ruffled her hair, "How was your night?"

Eun Mi's eyes widened, *He knows where I was?* 

Before he could've said something he noticed her eyes, "You cried again." he lightly traced her eyes. 

Eun Mi blinked in shock and softly smiled, "You still remember." 

Myung Soo smiled, "Of course," then he pouted, "why'd you cry?"

Eun Mi snickered and shook her head, "You look pathetic."

Myung Soo smiled, he knew very well how to make her feel better, "You look sick, what happened?"

Eun Mi closed her locker and shook her head, "Nothing serious, just my dad and his old ways."

Myung Soo sighed, "If uncle makes you cry again," he looked at her, "I'm taking you away from him."

Eun Mi's eyes widened and she slapped him.

"Ow~! Wae?" Myung Soo rubbed his soar arm. 

"Exactly how will you do that? Oppa won't even let us stay in one room, alone." Eun Mi snickered. 

Myung Soo laughed, remembering what happened. 

 

Class passed and Eun Mi felt weird. Eun Mi hated to admit it but she kept looking for Woo Hyun today. 

She was having a seatwork on History. She read the sentence in her mind twice already, still she had no answer. 

*Aish,* Eun Mi blinked back to reality after thinking about Woo Hyun, *where the hell is that er?* 

The bell rang for lunch and she packed her stuff. 

"Myung Soo oppa~!!" 

"KYAA~!"

"Saranghae~"

The girls in class melted as Myung Soo walked in their room. 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes at the girls and looked at Min. She was trying to look composed as Myung Soo got closer. 

"Ya," Eun Mi shook her, "gwaenchana?"

Min flushed and quickly packed her stuff, "Y-ye~!"
Eun Mi smirked and slung her bag over her shoulder, "Oppa?"

"Yo?" Myung Soo looked at Eun Mi. 

"Eating lunch with us?" 

Myung Soo sighed and shook his head, "I can't, got lunch with my hyungs."

"Hyungs?" Eun Mi arched a brow.

Myung Soo snickered, "Ya, you're not my only friend. Childhood friend, yes, but I got a group too."

Eun Mi smiled, "I never thought it that way. I just thought your friends were in Japan."

"Nahh," Myung Soo waved a hand and ruffled her hair, "see ya around?" 

"Sure." Eun Mi watched him walk to the door. 

Min popped up behind her, "How can you do that?"

Eun Mi looked at her, "Do what?"

"Talk to a beautiful being like him." Min started drooling.

"Ew Min~!" Eun Mi laughed and wiped her spit off her hand, "Your drools all over me!" 

" to be you." Min stuck her tongue out, "Oh yeah, can't eat lunch with you today."

"WAE???" Eun Mi stomped her feet on the ground. 

"Got to study for a test later." She blew a rasberry before clutching the straps of her backpack, "Wish me luck?"

"Hwaiting~" Eun Mi did a fist pump and smiled. 

"Kamsa." Min smiled and left. 

 

Eun Mi sighed and walked to her locker, sad. Both her friends aren't around, this was the first time she ate lunch alone since gradeschool. She opened her locker and a note fell out. 

"Isang." Eun Mi picked up the paper and read it: 

 

MEET ME AT THE FIELD, LUNCH TIME

 

 

EUn Mi got what she needed and left. Wondering who in the world left the note, she made her way to the field. 

Then she had a crazy idea, *Maybe Woo Hyun left me the note.* Smirking Eun Mi started running to the field. She arrived at the field and saw a red and white picnic blanket, picnic basket and flowers. Her jaw dropped as she got closer. 

*No way,* Eun Mi looked at everything, *Woo Hyun couldn't have done this.* 

Then suddenly she couldn't see anything, "YA~!"

Someone chuckled from behind and immediately she knew who it was. Unwillingly her heart skipped a beat at the voice of the person. 

"Guess who." Woo Hyun cheekly smiled from behind. 

"I'm not stupid," Eun Mi sighed and reached for Woo Hyun's hands, "let me go Nam."

"Aw." Woo Hyun let her go and he appeared in front of her. 

Eun Mi couldn't help herself but smile, "Babo, where have you been?"

Woo Hyun grinned, "You were looking for me?"

"Aish," Eun Mi pinched the bridge of her nose, "forget it I'm leaving." she her heel to go. 

"No~" Woo Hyun yanked her back, "Stay, please? I was preparing this the whole morning that's why I'm late." 

Eun Mi looked back at him and her heart softened, "Jeongmal?"

Woo Hyun flushed and scratched the back of his neck, "I didn't know what you'd like so I cooked a little of everything."

Eun Mi smiled and ruffled his hair, "Thanks, friend." 

Woo Hyun, for the first time ever, felt like a weights been lifted off his shoulders, "Friend?"

Eun Mi nodded and hugged him, "Thanks, for everything."

Woo Hyun smiled and wrapped his arms around her with a warm feeling growing from his heart, *Friend,* he hugged her tighter and smiled, "We're friends now, right?"

Eun Mi snickered and pulled away from him, "Babo, are you deaf or something?"

Woo Hyun smiled, "Ani, ka. Let me feed you."
"YAY FREE FOOD~!!!" Eun Mi pumped her fists in the air. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyyyy guys I izz back~!!! I am so so so sorry for not updating since... FOREVER :'( 

Thank you so much for remaining faithful. Im'ma give you three updates this weekend :> 

WEEEE even Myung Soo feels happy for the three updates :"> ISN'T HE JUST GORGEOUS?!? MTHRFCK

Now Im'ma insert a pic of Woo an accuse him for over cuteness :"">