Thirdwheeling

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked back to my room and Mi-Young was still up waiting for me.

"Hurry up boyfriend. I'm getting cold!" She called out to me.

I still had that silly smile on my face as I got into bed with Mi-Young. I pulled her into my arms just like how Hyung held me earlier. She had a huge smile on her face as she slowly closed her eyes. I closed my eyes too and soon fell asleep.

It's Saturday morning. My lazy day. I didn't want to get up, but the bright sunlight from the window was screaming 'wake up Hani.' I eventually got up. I rubbed my eyes and slowly made my way to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. I grabbed a black puma hoodie along with black puma jogger pants. I jumped on top of Mi-Young and started to flop like a fish on land to wake her up.

"Wakey wakey girlfriend. Let's go play today. I'm bored."

"Let me sleep for 5 more minutes..."

"Get up sleepy head. Let's go do something," I started to flop again.

"Okay fine! Let me get ready first."

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you."

I run downstairs and into the kitchen to find breakfast for us. I look through the counters and cabinets. I found some bread and jam.

Toast it is. We can always grab food on the way.

As I turn around, I saw a wet-haired Jimin Hyung walking towards me while sliding his hand through his hair and ruffling through them as if he was trying to dry his hair.

How could I forget that Hyung came back to Korea last night?!

I facepalmed and cursed at myself.

"Hyung! Good morning. Did you sleep we-"

Memories of last night flashed through my head. My heart started increasing again as I remembered how he held me last night. My face started burning up.

"Uhh... Did you sleep well last night?" I finally manage to ask.

He stopped in his track and stared at me. It looked like he was blushing.  His eyes widen when he saw me and he started stuttering like a mess to me.

"Uhhh.. Yeah. I um.. I was.. um.. I was so jetlagged that I uh... fell asleep the moment I lie down."

Relief washed all over my body. He doesn't remember anything that happened that last night.

"Did you want to hang out with Mi-Young and I today? We can show you around Korea. It's been a while since you've been back."

"Sure. It's not like I have anything planned either."

I made toast for the three of us while Hyung and I waited for Mi-Young to get ready.

*2 hours later*

"Does she usually take this long to get ready?" Hyung asked.

I laughed and just simply nodded. Soon after Mi-Young came running down the stairs.

"Boyfriend! I'm ready!" She screamed once she reached the bottom of the stairs. I brought her toast to her as Hyung and I walked towards her.

"Boyfriend?" Hyung raised an eyebrow and asked confused.

"Oh, morning Jimin Oppa. Are you going to tag along with us too?" Mi-Young asked as she quickly picked up her toast and ate it.

"Yes I am, but umm... who's your boyfriend?" Hyung asked again.

Mi-Young giggled as she hooked arms with me.

"Didn't Hani tell you? She's my boyfriend," Mi-Young replied while wiggling her eyebrows with a huge grin on her face.

Hyung's reaction was priceless. His small eyes grew so wide, I didn't know they could open that big. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at him. Actually, both Mi-Young and I laughed out loudly.

"It's only when we're out in public and guys are trying to get with Mi-Young. I agreed to be her boyfriend to get guys off her back," I finally told Hyung the truth.

"Ohhhhhhhh... Haha.. I thought... uhhhh.... Nevermind. Let's not go there," he quickly wore his shoes and went outside first. He must be embarrassed. Hyung was so adorable, thinking that I was really Mi-Young's boyfriend.

"Jimin Oppa is so cute. I can see why you like him so much Hani," Mi-Young interrupted m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter