Eat, Before I Make You

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from my slumber and tiredly rub my puffy eyes. I made my way towards the bathroom to wash up. After a nice warm bath to relax my body, I went back to my room to get dressed. As I was putting on an oversized sweater, my stomach growled so loudly and I realized that I had not eaten anything today.

Great Hani! You've never neglected food before. How could you not have eaten anything at all today?

I sighed to myself as I was pulling up my pants. The door swung open on me and I stare at Hyung who was standing at the other end of the door with eyes wide opened. I looked down and realized that I had not pulled my pants up all the way yet.

"HYUNG!!" I screamed as I fumble with my pants and tried to pull it up as fast as I could. Good thing for my oversized sweater. It was long enough that hopefully, Hyung didn't see anything. He turned around quickly and I realized he had a tray of food in his hand.

"W-what are you doing here Hyung? I thought you went on a date with Mi-Young?" I stuttered to him. I could feel my face burning up fast. This is the second time that Hyung has walked in on me. 

"Sorry, Hani. I thought you were still asleep. I was just going to leave the food here."

"Where's Mi-Young?"

"She said that she wanted to go home so she left a little while ago. Um, can I turn around now?"

"Uh, yeah Hyung," I shyly answered back. I couldn't stand the tension. I wanted him to leave as soon as possible. He turned around and walked towards me with the tray of food.

"Here, are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah. I feel a bit better after sleeping."

I took the tray from him and hoped for him to leave, but he didn't move an inch. He just stood and watched as I made my way towards my bed. I set the tray down on the night table and I got into bed. My eyes met with Hyung's and I instantly looked away. I grabbed the bowl of rice porridge that Hyung had cooked and took a spoonful of the food and ate it. I was too nervous that I had forgotten to cool down the rice porridge before eating, so yes it was hot. I immediately opened my mouth to take the spoonful back out.

"Ah! Too hot."

Hyung rushed to my side and sat down right next to me.

"Yah! Of course, it's hot! Why would you just eat without cooling it down first?"

He swiftly took the bowl away from me and started to blow on the porridge that was on the spoon to cool it down. He took a small bite to check to see if it had cooled down. I stared back and blushed hard as I watched. The food had been in my mouth and he just took a bite!

Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter