Hangover

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*beep beep beep*

My alarm woke me up but I tiredly snoozed the alarm and fell back asleep.

*beep beep beep*

"UghHhh!! Whyyyy?!" I groaned out before finally sitting up in bed.

Mi-Young was still fast asleep next to me. I gently took her hand from holding me and replace it with my pillow. I got out of bed to take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and put on an oversized grey sweater with black leggings. I made a mental note to come back home to do laundry.

I left the house and made my way to the nearest convenience store to pick up whatever was available to cook breakfast for Yoongi. I'm not much of a cook. I can make simple dishes. I decided on just sausage links, scrambled eggs, and pancake for breakfast this morning. I went up to the cash register to pay for the items.

I took out my phone to find Yoongi's address and noticed that I missed a text from him last night. I must have been too tired and fell asleep right away and didn't realize I got a text back from him.

''The passcode to my apartment is 0309. I'm not waking up early to open the door for you. Don't make a lot of noises too. Also, clean up my apartment a bit and then wake me up at 11 AM to eat.'

"MIN YOONGI!!!" I shouted at my phone and startled the worker on the other side of the cash register. I quickly bowed my head and apologized awkwardly at the young male.

I paid for the stuff and grabbed them and head out of the store to catch a cab still internally cursing at Yoongi. When I arrived outside Yoongi's door, it was 6:57 AM. Whew, I wasn't late. I punched in his code and the door unlocked and I opened the door and stepped in.

My eyes instantly widen at all the mess that this boy had made. He must have been drinking last night because there were beer cans and soju bottles everywhere. It looked like he had a damn party here last night.

I went into the kitchen and started to clean up the mess in the kitchen. I washed all the dishes in the sink and wiped down his kitchen counter before starting to cook. I finished making breakfast at 8:20 AM. I looked through his stuff to find garbage bags and started cleaning up his apartment.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say he did this on purpose just to make me clean..." I mumbled to myself while picking up all the empty beer cans. There was a lot of them. I wonder why he drank so much last night?

After tidying his apartment and cleaning up all the mess he had made, it was almost 9:40 AM. I dug through his fridge to see if he had anything that could help with a hangover. His fridge was almost empty. He didn't have any side dishes or anything edible in there besides beer, Soju, and bottles of water.

Is this how he gets over his feelings for Mi-Young? He drinks himself to sleep every night?

I couldn't help but worry about the boy. His only source of comfort seemed to be to drink. I cleaned out his fridge and took all the beer and Soju out. I looked at the time, it was only 10:00 AM. There is a corner store nearby. I can probably run and grab some real food for Yoongi before I have to wake him up. I put on my shoe and quickly run out of his apartment.

I'm not super rich, so I only bought a few things for Yoongi. Cup ramens, eggs, milk, cereal, etc. I also bought ingredie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter